• Bud
    I've been going through boxes I stored away when I moved and I'm unpacking my older vapes in the process... In 2012 I bought the original VapeXhale Cloud EVO and it was actually a different unit than what's sold today, I'm not sure how many people are aware of this fun fact.

Originally it was a full metal case on the outside and it had weight to it, and the internal heater was engineered differently as well.

Something happened with one of their manufacturers at the time and they somehow for some reason were forced to change the design.

Funny thing is, aside from how it looks and feels, the difference in performance is negligible, and the original unit took about 10 minutes to heat-up compared to about 3 mins with the new one.

Check it out:

1vkzdqfssis3s8mw.jpg
    bv5adomvhw7baxlk.jpg
    cg4gj0lf4tds0gb0.jpg
    umlmcj0ypauqu87n.jpg
    8o8e16gn2tek9itz.jpg
  • Bud
    P.S. This one doesn't work anymore :’( :’(
  • Baron23
    Good specimen for the Vape Critic Museum of Ancient Vaporizers.

Bruce can be the curator.
  • Bruce
    10 minute start time is a long time, in my humble opinion.

I like to joke about the Vape Cave, there is no vape cave 8-)

I have developed a thicker skin to those that go a little too far with insulting me.

On my end I am probably guilty of being too exuberant. I do that in real life to a fault.
  • Cl4ud3
    Some log vapes need up to 20 minutes to reach max temperature from cold, but you can then leave them on all day with no problem.

and btw, there IS a vape cave 8-)
  • Baron23

I like to joke about the Vape Cave, there is no vape cave 8-)
    I have developed a thicker skin to those that go a little too far with insulting me.
    Bruce

Wow, and I didn't mean it as particularly an insult....just the Vape Cave is something you do go on about. Please disregard.....I edited my post.
  • Trivvv
    im glad they switched the design up
  • Bruce
    I have my own vape cave, I call it home!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment