• Magicman
    Dayumm! Did you get the $350.00 one?
  • kpx420
    Not me.. Just got it on namastevapes for 20 % off with shipping for 160.00 USD (SS GH).. Works so far.. waiting on HL to send me there PFE, battery & 14mm to 18mm adapter..
    I figured I order from namaste (I got it the 4th day after ordering-yesterday) and not wait 6 weeks for HL and pay full price (225.00 + shipping)
  • kpx420
    Thanks for the tip with HL.. I e-mailed them to see whats up with my order and right away (next day) I got response saying it is packed and will be picked up today and my status has been update from " in progress" to "processed".. I guess it helps to give a little nudge here and there :up:
  • Magicman
    Does it work?
  • kpx420
    OK.. I just got the PFE, and 14mm to 18mm adapter.. Just took my first rip thru glass... I gotta say its def not as heavy hitter as the FP Showerhead.. But I dont know maybe cuz its a new vape.. but potency is really good.. I like it.. And yes it does work!!! for now~

I'm def digging the GH.. and for 160 bucks, not bad~

OK reporting again.. just stirred and took another draw.. absolutely milked the rig.. Impressed for portable and flavor was good on my 3rd draw of the bowl... Snoop OG :cool:
  • kpx420
    I may be wrong but this GH hits pretty good.. I can get my rig more milky with the GH than FP SH.. I totally wasnt drawing hard enough the first few loads..I think my favorite thing about this how you can rip hard like an old school bong.. lol
  • Lucic and Chong
    Would you really take advice from this guy?VapeCritic

I probably would.
    ren4udmpyswl43d2.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Ohhh snappp!! lolll :lol:
  • Magicman
    Bud rocked the hopper on the live stream. He has one that actually works.
  • Terry1951
    I've had my GH repaired and replaced over 20 times. Received another repaired one in June, and it's been working fine since then.

This is the longest any of them have ever worked.

Fingers crossed.
  • Baron23
    wow, 20 RMA’s? Just wow.
  • Vapeaholic88
    77v5kxqhp3yuez4t.jpg
    Broke my Ddave cooler stem so I had to rig something up
  • Magicman
    xgv5ys3jiflzze7n.jpg

This used to say 4-6 weeks. I will roll dice, pull trigger, and have @Baron23 make fun of me for my folly.
  • Terry1951

Hi man.

Hope you are well. The one repaired in June is still working. Touch wood. My 2nd one which they have since June won't be back for a long time. They're still working on January and February RMAs. It's a real pity that it's unreliable because it's a cracking device when it's working. Hopefully their latest fix will provide a solution.

i use my Ghost at home and the Grasshopper if I'm out and about. Hotter vapour and flavour not as good as the Ghost but still very enjoyable and perfect for stealth.

It does get very hot on the mouthpiece but I use a PFE and a modified Ecig Drip Tip like these.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/20pcs-lot-Disposable-510-silicone-drip-tip-gel-test-clear-electronic-cigarette-mouthpiece-for-510-rda/32843449652.html

Also useful if you're sharing with friends who don't like sucking something after someone else.
  • kpx420
    Your right it did used to say 6 weeks~.. I got mine one month ago from namaste and it still works fine.. Maybe the new parts are working for now? GL and enjoy~.. Hey btw I ordered the PFE and other accessories that said "1 day" shipping estimate and it still took them the whole week.. Only reason why they sent it even that fast was I sent them a e-mail 3 days after my order and nothing had changed in my order status.. I got e-mail next day saying it will be shipped today and it was so it wont hurt to inquire about your order after that 4 day mark if it hasnt been shipped.
  • Baron23
    This used to say 4-6 weeks. I will roll dice, pull trigger, and have Baron23 make fun of me for my folly.Magicman

Nope...if you get a good operating one you will love it. Loved mine for 18 months until it broke. It works now, after a 12 week or so RMA....but it doesn't work as well as before. Just not hot enough and AVB too green for my taste (especially since I have to run it at top temp setting) and nothing like what my GH used to do. Actually, I have two somewhat cool running GH and I'm just not doing the RMA dance with them anymore. Just not worth it to me.

Loved the device, sick of the company's excuses and poor execution.
  • Magicman
    Does anyone have a recently bought unit that blows their mind. After I finally buy one the tru-tru will be revealed. Please post your thoughts on recently purchased units.
  • Spog
    I ALMOST got one of these a year or so ago.. I’m glad I didn’t
  • Vapeaholic88
    I've had mine for almost 2 years and now it's going straight to blue with no heat...any diy tips before I have to go through this process ..?
  • Magicman
    I want to hear from 1st time buyers of new units.
  • Oro
    +1
    Let us know if you have the new version of the GH
    I wanna buy it... its hard to resist
  • kpx420
    I bought the SS 2 months ago, still works fine.. I use it only about 1 pack per a day average...I have no regrets buying this unit, its rocks~ If you like taking big rips then this absolutely does the job
  • Namekian
    Pressurized air through the air intake holes. :)
  • beezee420
    Has anyone tried the ht performance tip?
  • Namekian
    I have 3, I haven't used an original front end since I got a PFE. :)
  • Vapeaholic88
    I've tried blowing through them and I've took the screen out and took a qtip to the heat sensor but no luck...I'll have to try the pressurized air. Thanks for the tip
  • elykpeace
    @vapeaholic88 sorry late to respond. How's the back end? Is there space between the Ring of the clip and the temp dial?

If i have issues I normally have mashed down the clicker too hard and the space is so small that I can't turn the dial ... Push on the copper contact with the backend off. Screw the back end back on and pull up on the temp dial and you should be able to create a space? Works for me gl
  • Magicman
    DERRICK MCMILLON needs to gift one to el jefe.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment