• On-demand904
    To the fullest...so now I asked them since we did everything yall way the 1st year I owed it 10 3 weeks dey have it fo repair or it sitting on my vape desk dead as a bicth!! & w two full batterys lmao!!!! Fukin hopper labs. So I ask them to send me a Brand new device bc this one just will never work correctly or yall are knowingly sending me back a fuked up hopper after I tell them how it would be my one and only if it would just stay working just to shut me the fuk up and out of there hair and they came back send your hopper back and let us run it threw our Deinos machine dat is a p.o.s am guessing by my returned hopper then after that most likely we will have to send you a brand new hopper ETF ...boundless sent me a tera and after the re call sent me another tera so that how u do business they are not sweating the other unit fo I have to tra now the 1st run and the after recall new wpa teflon around the heating element and a couple n spec w the screen...and it is truly the mighty killer 5 gives and boundless kills the mighty and it's not even a hybrid it just has a heat sink chamber st it high is n the 250f nothing vaping just preparing it for that draw to produce huge pure convection taste n high....
  • Terry1951
    @On-demand904

I think Caroline finally had enough.

The new crowd are worse.

I can't understand how they are still in business.
  • Magicman
    Is it time to buy? Someone talk about their new one.
  • Namekian
    They recently wrote us and said they plan to be caught up on repairs and new units sales by the end of July. If they actually keep that date (HL is terrible about keeping dates) then that would be the time to buy a new one IMO. :)
  • Baron23
    So, I'm not clear on this....did you ever get your RMA GH back yet?

Mine has been back since end of Feb and I'm holding my breath for its return.

Love the GH, don't care for the company at all.
  • Magicman
    Tell more about new "in-house", made in the USA, company manufactured, units. And if HL is listening gib @Baron23 back his hopper.
  • Chaotix
    I don’t know if anyone cares but I have an original
    Kickstarter model ... low serial number. Had the blue and red flashing lights then read something on FC saying it’s the part with the switch.

So I took my car onto the autobahn and drove about 170 km/h whilst holding that part out of the window and clicking the switch like 40 times ....

I believe that “aired out” the switch part because I have never had a problem again after I did that. Really reliable vape. So am I lucky or did I just clean the right part?
  • Baron23
    wow, some story there, yeah.

But who knows for sure w the GH. Always a mystery.
  • elykpeace
    So far my GH ( newest batch) has been working well. Only issues I've had is a short somewhere in the clicker. Sometimes if I put a new battery in and click it the wrong way I get a Blinky blue light and heat in the backend.. I take the backend off and press the copper battery spring thing a few times and put it back together. Idk what causes it but I've been able to fix it Everytime..

Haven't used the SS one.

GH is a really neat device and works really well. Total extraction in one 15 second drae. Nothing I've tried so far has the same flavor mv1 is close tho.

Pre-ordered the SS case and charger. One month until shipping?? Maybe we will see. Thought about canceling after a logistics issue concerning my PFE but changed my mind because I like the idea of an all SS set.
  • Namekian
    The case has been "coming out" since the start of the company...as for the charger it was supposed to come out in November, then Q1 2018 and now July...very slim chance we see them in a month. :/
  • VapeCritic
    So I took my car onto the autobahn and drove about 170 km/h whilst holding that part out of the window and clicking the switch like 40 times ....Chaotix

No way this could have worked anywhere under 300 km/h !

:lol: :lol:
  • VapeCritic
    Why do so many vapes have issues????? :shade:
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Poor, or rushed, QA testing in order to meet (unrealistic) upper management release deadlines. Probably :meh:
  • Baron23
    In many cases its just amateur hour and the vapes we see are the results.

In the case of the GH, I personally think there are a long list of reasons for their problems starting with their ridiculous (to me) insistence that it look like a pen and hence drive a really rather critical design that they (so far) can't produce or repair reliably.

Now, they are shipping new GH's made with their new in-house produced parts and in-house testing and early reports are that the vapes are reliable. However, after years of Hopper's...well, spin.....to me the proof is in the pudding and I personally will hold judgement until I see a significant population of "new" GH's in the field without issue.

Mine has been with Hopper for RMA since 28 Feb which is disgraceful.
  • Chaotix
    seriously I am not kidding, the blue and red flashes went away and have not come back. I put ISO on a q-tip all around the top piece and then drove.

try it People :D
  • Chaotix
    yes…. I'm just hoping this works for others but the credit goes tho whomever I read that post on FC About the tip beeing the prob mostly
  • Magicman
    Does anyone have a spanking new one from the in-house factory to review?
  • kpx420
    Just chiming in, cuz i do QA at my job and problems never end... It really up to the "big bosses" at my place and they see the problems and they continue to let it happen.. so just from QA prospective..IMO its up the owner/ceo to step in and fix it but i'm guessing they still making money (for now) and dont give a f*ck, like my place.. Anyways when i first decided to buy a vape it was between the GH and Mighty, i still considering the GH, are they shipping within reasonable time frame?
  • Baron23
    I received my repaired Bronze Ti yesterday and have run one VERY disappointing bowl through it.

The damn thing runs cold now.

I have to put it all the way up to 5 to get any vapor and my AVB is fully green when no more vapor is coming from the device. Before its failure I thought my GH temps were perfect. I would run at 4.2 on the dial and get thick hot vapor and still have up to level 5 to finish off a load if I wanted. AVB was nicely browned.

I, and I believe most other GH fans, love the device because its a hard hitting, can't over power it, vapor engine. I sure as fuck don't need a GH that's a light sipper with green AVB.

THIS ^^ is what took them 13 weeks? sigh

I plan to try again tonight, run through all batteries (yes, battery last night was fresh) and just get more confirmation.

Then its time to do a polite, professional, tap dance on Hopper Labs head! ::down: :100: :fire: :rage:

I guess to sum it up, if this is how all GH's will work going forward, I will throw them in a draw to collect dust. This level of performance renders the device, to me, useless.

Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!
  • Baron23
    Yeppers. Or go visit Hopper Labs:

arnold-schwarzenegger-says-another-terminator-sequel-will-happen-social.jpg?format=1000w
  • katdaddy

When did yours go in for repair? I’m still waiting from the end of January.....
  • Namekian
    Same thing happened to my SS that came back from repairs. Sent them a response in the message section of the warranty request and they just sent me a new one. Literally wrote back with something like "let's just replace it, we will send you a new one and send yours back when you get it". Tell them it was DOA and see if they will send you a new one. Btw, did you see this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjXnVFwgEIx/?taken-by=grasshoppervape
  • Baron23
    shipped 28 Feb, acknowledge reciept by them on 1 Mar.

They are not repaired in exact order in so far as if they run short on a particular part (which apparently has been happening) then they move on to another that doesn't need it.

But I would still raise hell with them. I just can't tell you how disappointed I am with them. If they ever published a phone number, I would love to give them the view from the field and it ain't great.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment