• kpx420
    Yes I have decided to join the HL RMA Headache.. I picked up a SS GH on https://www.namastevaporizers.com/ ... Coupon code COLORADO20 for 20% off, sale good for 2 more days I think.. Got the SS GH for 160 with shipping.. (Yes I have made it clear in my head that I will almost certainly get an old GH, Im just hoping its GB2 battery?) :pray:
    Anyone have an idea whats the over/under for when my GH will break down? 2 weeks? DOA?
  • 420edc
    Depends, will you be ripping through water or using it native?
  • kpx420
    Seems like the consensus is that it is too hot to use native on about 4.5 temp (I usually use the mighty around 200 C) so I plan to use it thru water piece if its that hot.. But ill try it native and see how "hot" is hot lol.. Does how I use it change the life of the GH? I'm willing to take any tips to make it live longer.. I don't even plan to take it out of the house.. Just using it as heavy hitter, possibly extracting all in 1 or 2 maybe 3 draws thru a water piece?
  • 420edc
    I have one that I used from February thru May of 2016. Never thru water, at that time, never charged batteries with their charger, and I didn't use at that high of a temp. Do you vape that high for effects or material scarcity?

I stay away from those high temps to avoid unnecessary PAHs and material is cheap enough in these parts to not have to nuke it. Unfortunately that isn't the case everywhere.
  • kpx420
    I vape for effects..IDK about material scarcity but Iam here in non legal state on the east coast.. IDK what PAHs means.. The only full convection vapes I have are the FP SH and maybe the vapcap M?..What did u use as a charger? I have mod battery charger which can charge 18650 batteries at 2.0v or 2.5 volts, Ill take a pic when I can and ask around if I can use this..
  • 420edc
    I used an EFest Charger with my cells. The new chargers are supposed to be OK. Chargers in early 2016 not so much.

As far as PAHs
  • kpx420
    IS it worth for me to put an Ti PFE on my SS GH or just go with a SS PFE?
  • 420edc
    I am not a good answer for that question as I don't own a PFE, my device is the OG with silicon condom (I need a new one acutally, ick).
  • Namekian
    Just grab a SS PFE, there isn't much difference between the two. :)
  • kpx420
    Word thanks, do u think I'll need more than 1 spare battery?
  • Namekian
    3 batteries is what I recommend. Then you grab a 2 battery external charger and swap out the used battery in the hopper for one of the full ones in the charger. :)
  • kpx420
    I see, I have external charger for 18650 batteries for my e liquid mod.. it charges on either option 2.0v or 2.5v, do u think it'll be usable? Hmm yea I might buy two extra batteries then..But yea if u read above i got it namaste vapes and its already on the way, so it has to be an old stocked GH :fear:
  • Namekian
    Just set it to its lowest setting and you should be fine. Report back on how its working when it arrives. :)
  • kpx420
    I will do for sure!
  • kpx420
    I have a charger very similar to the one you offer, Could I use something like this to charge the GH batteries? BTW I ill be ordering a jaryz from yall soon!

https://www.420edc.com/accessories/batteries-chargers/efest-luc-v2-2-channel-battery-charger/
  • 420edc
    Should work IIRC GH cells are just proprietary/wrapped 14650s. Just don't tell Grasshopper you used a different battery charger if you need warranty work :wink: :wink:. If you can charge on lower Amperage it should prolong the life of your cells. Try to pull them before they are 100%, that helps life cycle too. 4.19V or at 4.20V but not being full at 4.2V.
  • VapeCritic
    But since I use the VapeCritic reviews I don't worry about getting messed over.Bruce

Would you really take advice from this guy?

wp3lh9fw0mp08yms.jpg

Going through old pics on my phone :rofl:
  • Magicman
    That is nose hit!. Try it with project a.
  • kpx420
    :lol: Have you sent any of your GHs for RMAs??
  • kpx420
    I guess people still want the GH, I was looking at the GH all week and even after i purchased it Sold out on namastevaporizers ..I think 160 is a steal or maybe HL stole my money... :halo:
  • kpx420
    Does the GH battery come charged? Should be here tomorrow by the time I get home from work.. I'm kinda looking forward to it.. I have this but 2 battery charger style.. Can i use this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJSo9y0mXM
  • Namekian
    It probably will need some charging and that charger should be fine on its lowest setting.
  • kpx420
    Thanks .. the GH is here but it is at the part of my house where I do not have access too!!! the cruelty!!!! lol
  • kpx420
    Did some of your guys say that HL just sends there stuff, no tracking # or anything?? I ordered the battery, 14mm to 18mm adapter and PFE which all say "1 day" for shipment.. Still says "in progress" on my order placed o 08/04/18..Man if HL is slower than DHgate than ill be disappointed..
  • Namekian
    All the shipping times on HL's website are pretty much meaningless. Give it till the end of the week and if it hasn't shipped, contact them. :)
  • kpx420
    Well first report of the GH from namastevapes.. It is GHB2 battery, I guess that is encouraging? Battery came in at 3.9v, shouldnt take much time to get it charged.. I gotta say VC Bud is right feels really good.. the threading is nice.. and I didnt realize how small this thing is.. I thought it looked thicker..impressed by the craftsmanship
  • kpx420
    OK battery charged it like 30 mins and I couldnt wait and took my first draw.. I drawed on temp 4 and it DID get hot on the lips.. I couldnt achieve big vapor but flavor was good..Def digging it... Heat up time is insane..
  • kpx420
    My first bowl was packed too tight.. really digging this thing now lol...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment