• Magicman
    Dayumm! Did you get the $350.00 one?
  • kpx420
    Not me.. Just got it on namastevapes for 20 % off with shipping for 160.00 USD (SS GH).. Works so far.. waiting on HL to send me there PFE, battery & 14mm to 18mm adapter..
    I figured I order from namaste (I got it the 4th day after ordering-yesterday) and not wait 6 weeks for HL and pay full price (225.00 + shipping)
  • kpx420
    Thanks for the tip with HL.. I e-mailed them to see whats up with my order and right away (next day) I got response saying it is packed and will be picked up today and my status has been update from " in progress" to "processed".. I guess it helps to give a little nudge here and there :up:
  • Magicman
    Does it work?
  • kpx420
    OK.. I just got the PFE, and 14mm to 18mm adapter.. Just took my first rip thru glass... I gotta say its def not as heavy hitter as the FP Showerhead.. But I dont know maybe cuz its a new vape.. but potency is really good.. I like it.. And yes it does work!!! for now~

I'm def digging the GH.. and for 160 bucks, not bad~

OK reporting again.. just stirred and took another draw.. absolutely milked the rig.. Impressed for portable and flavor was good on my 3rd draw of the bowl... Snoop OG :cool:
  • kpx420
    I may be wrong but this GH hits pretty good.. I can get my rig more milky with the GH than FP SH.. I totally wasnt drawing hard enough the first few loads..I think my favorite thing about this how you can rip hard like an old school bong.. lol
  • Lucic and Chong
    Would you really take advice from this guy?VapeCritic

I probably would.
    ren4udmpyswl43d2.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Ohhh snappp!! lolll :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist