• CTC85
    Found this online and thought it was helpful. There are other more complete lists but this one hits the majority of compounds and temperatures and fits on one page mh59dljma28reh1r.jpg
  • AVENTUS
    I live by these types of infographics!
  • CTC85

You may like this one also tsiw70d6y6le7pko.png
  • Baron23
    Below is a chart of cannabinoid and related compound boiling points that I find most detailed and accurate. However and as always, I must make the point that many of these charts do NOT show the footnotes from the original cited reference that would illuminate exactly what these mean. These charts are all derived from broader articles that in turn cross reference other studies where the actual lab work was done and its essential to understand the test conditions for any of it to make sense.

For example, if followed up, you will find that many of these temps were determined in the original study as a pure sample in a vacuum. Other temps were determined at standard atmosphere sea level pressure.

None of these studies examined temperatures to release cannibinoids while in a complex plant matrix....which is what we do while vaping.

To me, these temps are very general guidelines and can't be used for much more that that, IMO.

Well, shite...I have tried every picture format I could to try to make this legible when embedded but cannot. Perhaps save pic file off and open with Paint or similar. Sorry.

qz6w7su078tzikx8.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet