• elopro
    Cloudious 9 Hydrology 9 anyone know something about this vape I need opinion about this vape Help?
  • Sue
    i am quoting the Vape Critic .... he said it is "doody" ... lol
  • elopro
    sorry but i Don't understand what you mean said doody i need specyficzny answer Please Help cause i really interested about this cloudious 9 looks great and itd looks like a water bong its cool
  • elopro
    Need specific answer*
  • Cl4ud3
    Specific answer its crap - that's what's being implied. It's a gimmick piece.
  • Sue
    sorry. Apparently its a piece of junk. That's all i know
  • Baron23
    Doody = shite = crap = you don't want it.
  • elopro
    Thanks very much but Please for more specific answers. Answer like shit junk say nothing about this vape or own vape critic answer if vape critic say its shit Thats for me its shit cause i saw on other forum positives about this vape and i dont know now anything hehe but thanks regards elopro :)
  • Baron23
    Never used one. Might want to give this thread a read:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/hydrology9-by-cloudious9.23347/
  • Cl4ud3
    the problem with positives from other forums, I've seen people say its great on Reddit and this is from users with next to no vape experience, you have to take everything in context. It might be a great vape if you've never tried another but it's a gimmick - you don't NEED water filtration on a vape, it's nice for some people but this is an expensive way of doing it when you can buy other vapes with small bubblers or water pipe adapters.

As @Baron23 has said the FC thread is the best place for answers but from what I read last time the unit had draw issues and wasn't launch ready in that state.

Vape critic said it was "doody" he didn't want to waste his time doing a video on a vape he didn't think much of.
  • elopro
    oh man thats the answer thanks a lot :)
  • Zep4
    I had one. Sent it back when it stopped working. They said it was a heat malfunction and gave me a full refund. I thought I’d like it, but didn’t....ever.
  • Gergin
    I own one. It sucked, sent it back and got an updated version and it kicks ass. But we don't use it. It's a hassle to clean and load once yer stoned
  • To the Cloud
    Super fun, hits like a bong and the colors make it even cooler even though it is just light through water.

It's more a social vape , something you would use at a house party with friends. It's the only one my friends who smoke really like cause you can get good clouds

The bowl goes fast, it is a hassle to load , unload, clean , change the water. Alot of our customers have experienced leaky units and I myself have too. You need to trouble shoot it and see if the issue is the vape or how you screwed it together before use.

Cloudious 9 have some of the best support out there, they get you a return label and get you out a new Hydrology 9.

It's definitely not the only vape to own if you could pick one, but it's a fun social vape that is cool to have if you need a centerpiece.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment