• DaveinSM
    There are optional glass spacers for the DaVinci IQ that effectively reduce the capacity of the chamber. Has anyone used them, and if so, would you recommend them?

FME, my Pax 2 performs much better and seems more efficient with the half pack lid. But then again, I only usually vape at lower temps, which seems tricker to get complete, even and full vaporization when using a conduction vape like these.
  • jnick
    i have them and have used them.... they work fine, i found that i had to turn the temp up 5-7 degrees more when using them. The smaller one i thought worked best, the bigger one was too big for my liking and cut sessions down to much. if your familiar with the usage of the IQ you know it rips best after about 2 or 3 minutes of sustained desired temperature, so the big spacers just cut down the duration and amount of healthy rips i was getting.. i do not use them often as i like long 12-15 minute session which the IQ provides. i like to finish it off with water for the last two or three minutes at a high temp.....
  • Bruce
    Where did you find the spacers?
  • Bruce
    Thank You. The video is pretty cool. I can see myself enjoying one of them glass spacers.
  • jnick
    ya, baron posted where i got them from.. i got them months ago when they initially came out
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment