• Magicman
    This thing cost $3,225.00! It will take a lifetime of pressing to pay for itself.
  • DabConnection
    Yes it does seem expensive to make rosin and makes me feel a little better about paying high prices at the dispensary for it.

This was a great review and best video I have seen on a rosin press so far.

If you are getting about 19%, this might be hard to make into a money maker if that is what someone was looking for. Better to just make your own for personal use.

If you got good weed at pound price and were paying about $5.58/gram ($2500/pound).

So in order to make one gram of rosin at a 19% yield we are looking at roughly 1 gram of rosin per 5 grams of bud. So $5.58 * 5 = $27.90 per gram. Rosin here sells for about $50-70/gram depending on where you go, so let's give an average of $60.

Most dispensaries are going to want wholesale price to be 50% off, average $30. So the margin here on profit is not very big unless you were selling direct, grow yourself, or have access to super cheap bud.

However, making your own extra clean extracts? Priceless.
  • Gman
    you can get a canaclamp for 200$
    a high5 for like 400ish and a nugsmasher mini for 400-500$

all great personal presses. Or, make your own for 50 bucks.
  • Baron23
    You mean with a separate pre-press type tool (many of them out there) and then just use the parchment....no bag?

I'm very curious about squishing...thanks in advance for your reply.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet