• MaryDwayne
    So I have been loving my vapcap OG and just ordered my 20$ "M" for the sale they just had for returning customers. There are a few review videos out there for specific models, but there are no comparisons or shootouts. What I would like to know, is how the models vary in vapor production, flavor, ease of use, heat up/down times. Will my stainless steel M be that much better than my OG other than durability? And if I were to upgrade too a Ti Woody, Nonavong, or omni, would I be getting enough more out of it to make it worth paying 100$+ more?

Thanks,
    Dwayne
  • Cl4ud3
    From what I've read and spoken to people the Omni is the best and worth the price, the M is great but not as good as the Omni. If you like the products and want the best one then an Omni in any form will be the best.
    The M is bulletproof and will be safer than an OG due to the complete stainless steel design, and for $20 it would of been silly not to get one as you can use it for spares if you don't like it :)

The hard part now is taste and subjectivity - I know @Baron23 swears by his OG and that imo is partly down to the purity of flavour glass gives. Only you can say which one you will prefer.
  • MaryDwayne
    I've seen that the Ti tips are preferred because they heat up and cool down faster. But for me I'd like the cool down time to be a bit slower because I like taking big long rips and with the OG the hit is done by the time the cool down click occurs. I've heard the OG is the best taste but, for me, only the first rip resembles good flavor and is usually light and whispy unless you heat more towards the base of the cap. I am hoping the SS gives me what I want for the cool down issue.

As for the omni, I see it is basically the same as all of the ti woody series, except for the variable airflow condenser system. This seems like a pretty cool feature, but with the carb on the side of all the units, I can control my airflow myself. I smoked out of a pipe and used a carb for over 10 years so the technique was already there when I started with my OG. I also don't mind stainless steel as a vaporizer material as it is very conductive, durable, and adds no flavor or fumes to vapor when heated.

So if you or anyone has the omni, how is the airflow system beneficial to you when there is already a carb, and why would you choose the omni over the ti woody? And for anyone with the M and ti woody, what are your noticeable differences there?
  • Cl4ud3
    I mainly use mine on glass and I hate the carb hole truly I do. I can understand everyone has different lung capacities and but the carb is way way too much air for me and on glass the last thing I want to do is find the hole when I just want to rip after heating.

On my standard vong I had to move the inner o-ring to stop the carb hole being used but with the new omni's you can just dial it in to the sweet spot for your personal preferences. For me its permanently closed on glass but I might open it up a bit if I'm just using it native :)

you can use it as a standard version and feather or you can adjust it to how much you would like is the main selling point I guess.
  • HIgher Monkey
    I have a Ti Woody XL... it is one of the best dry herb vapes I've ever used.

What I did was move the o-ring to cover 50% of the carb hole. This allows me to rip it hard without having to carb the thing at all. Smooth vapor and low draw resistance. After doing this I haven't even considered upgrading to an Omni. I like the wood spinning mouthpiece as well.
  • Landonit
    I do the same thing other than cover the carb a little more with the ring. Works great
  • Bud

Im gonna try this adjusting the o-ring business to partially block the carb hole, sounds exactly like what i want
  • HIgher Monkey
    I'll admit it's a bit of a pain in the ass to get it just right, but once I have the o-ring covering around 50% of the carb... it's "set and forget". Completely changed my experience with them. It's not zero draw resistance, but still pretty great.

My only complaints about Dynavap are the lack of precise temp control (though you can modulate it) and looking like a crack head in public.
  • Cl4ud3
    Tell you how I do it.
    Take a watchmakers screwdriver with the o-ring over it, insert so it's holding the middle condenser tube. Use long nose tweezers to push the ring into place.

Real quick way of doing it. Any similar tools could work.
  • HIgher Monkey
    That's way better! I just fiddle with it, hence how it can be a pain in the ass. I usually push it a little further down the condenser rod than I want it to eventually be. That seems to make up for it moving when I put the rod back into the wooden stem.

But yeah your method would be way better.
  • Landonit
    Awesome. Let us know what you think. Made a huge difference for me. I wish they just had a tiny carb hole option in the first place
  • Bud
    Ok I think I'm realizing that I prefer to use it with the carb hole completely open, and just take one super long draw, if I block it at all I'm finding that the draw resistance gets to be a little much.
  • Cl4ud3
    Then your better off maybe just feathering it little during the draw, I mainly use mine on glass and the tight draw is better.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment