• MrNiceGuy

Romulan is my current favorite, goes well with this intense heat wave that is going on where i live
    Winter rolls around I will be grabbing some Jack Herrer..
  • sote23
    We think alike. I really like that one as well. I have it in a live resin concentrate and it's really good.
  • MrNiceGuy

Enjoy the live resin, I have never tried it ,but I hear its a real treat
  • sote23

Thanks,
    yes, it is a treat
  • sote23

Going to try to get some Hempstar.
  • gemgirl
    I am pretty new, But have been actually keeping a journal as to how I feel on each strain. So far Amnesia Haze is my favorite. Hard to find in Calif. But not impossible. Curious are all Haze strains similar? I have wanted to try the super lemon haze but can't seem to find it here. I think I just like that euphoric everything is trippy high.
  • Sue
    Blue Cheese 4 sure
  • MrNiceGuy

Alot of haze strains share the spacey feeling if it has a lot of haze in its genetics.
    Blue dream is a easy to find strain here in Cali and its a 50% haze ( depending on which cut, some more or less haze dominant.
    Red Dragon is a strong one , has 50% haze in it.
    I have not gotten a Super Lemon Haze that was haze dominate yet, but it is a nice uplifting strain.
    Strawberry Cough is 50% haze , has a nice haze kick to it.
  • gemgirl
    so how do you know if a strain is haze dominate? I thought they had to say haze in the name to be a haze, I have seen the red dragon strain, but it didn't say haze, so is it still a haze or does it have to say haze. Thank you for the help. Still learning.
  • Magicman
    Lambs' Bread
  • MrNiceGuy

Some strains do not have haze in the name , who ever bred the strain may name it some off the wall name .
    Some strains have the same name , different genetics , like Blue Dream could be Blueberry x Santa Cruz Haze or Blueberry x Super Silver Haze , which is a huge difference.
    Red Dragon is 50% Himalayan Kush x Utopian Haze , the cut I get leans heavily towards Haze .
    If you have a dispensary that has budtenders that know their stuff, they should be able to tell you the exact genetics on what they sell being told by the grower , If you ask them, and they get on the computer and have to google the answer then its hit or miss if they have the exact cut you want.
    Most of the time Haze will be in the name, but there are a few that do not...Jack Herrer has haze in its genetics , not sure how much , but it is a must try, and fairly easy to find in cali
  • gemgirl
    Really that is very interesting. I bought amnesia haze at 2 different dispensaries and felt that one was better and more haze like than the other. I will have to start asking more questions. Are you in southern Calif.? IF so would love a rec. on your favorite place.
  • MrNiceGuy

I am in Northern Cal...
    If you can find a dispensary that stocks CBD strains , they probably will carry hazes. I say that because if a dispensary only stocks the popular strains, then you probably wont find many haze strains as haze is not the ' in thing' right now..
    A dispensary that tests meds for thc/ cbd/ mold / pesticides and has cbd strains is most likely to carry a quality haze. But thats a general what to look for.
  • Kakarot
    My god, I have to many favorites... LSD by Barney's Farm, Aurora Indica by Nirvana, Acapulco Gold by Barney's farm, Red and Green Poison by Sweet Seeds,Blue Velvet by Dutch passion and finally Moby Dick by dina-fem. That is actually my current stock lol.. I also fancy a good O.G Skunk #1... So much Paprika so little time.... Wait I forgot the O.G landrace Lambsbread... Oooyeh babeh
  • sote23

Lamb's bread is on my list to try.
  • sote23

Great info.
    One of the reasons I use www.allbud.com is because they tell you the parents etc if known.
    https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/red-dragon
  • MrNiceGuy

I like allbud, they cover pretty much every strain.
    Leafly has some good user review on strains if you weed through the ones that do not help much
  • okla68m
    In OKLAHOMA. ..ALL I GET TO DO IS SLOBBER OVERY PICS AND AND PRETTY MUCH TAKE WHAT I CAN GET.....!
    Ya'll Ought be ASHAMED of yourselves by Torturing disadvantaged people like us with Uoowy Gooowy Crystallized Delight Pics and Tales......! SHAME !
  • MrNiceGuy

Sorry lol...
    I hope you score some sticky icky on your next pickup
  • SmokeOn
    Excuse my ignorance, been smoking chron for years and don't know what a "paprika" bowl is. Anyone care to enlighten me?
  • AVENTUS
    since we don't use cannabliss here on this board, we are connoisseurs of fine types of paprika.
  • techvape
    Definitely Sour Diesel. I absolute love the taste of this strain! OO

From the high I would say Mexican Haze.
  • SmokeOn
    oh! Duh! Then it's got to be that Blueberry Yum Yum!!
  • sote23
    I finally found Lamb's bread at my local dispensary. It was 50% off so win win.
  • Jack-vic
    Jack Herer for sure :-)
  • BoomDraws
    There isn't just one though.
    Lemon skunk
    OG Skywalker
    Gods Gift from panacea
    Once got some stuff once out of Ukraine - called it Chernobyl because we didn't have any strain name - came to find it was green crack.
    OG Irene
  • Temple ov truth
    Mothers milk ,blue Tara,c99 ,blackberry diesel ,mk ultra,real leb ,glue bomb,northern dreams.temple ov truth,rave on
  • SpudBob
    Some Hash Bud I scored back in 1978 in Humbolt Co. Cali. It was unlike anything I had ever seen. It smelled like a skunk had sprayed the plant and the buds looked grey with some almost black. I, almost didn't buy the LB. because It looked strange to my eyes and smelled bad. It was, definitely, unlike the piney Sativas I had been getting up there in the prior years. My partner looked at it and said YAH we'll take it. I thought he was crazy but when we burned it it tasted just like the Black Mazari-Sharif and Bazr-KabL hash we had gotten before. I remember taking a bud and showing another friend by sticking it against a wall in his apartment. It stuck there all day! Don't know that I've ever seen bud like that since but hey my memory doesn't serve me so well anymore. Too much Aluminum in the air these days...
  • BoomDraws
    man before I die, I want to try that red Lebanese hash. Looks soooooo good
  • Kakarot
    Lambsbread,LSD,Aurora Indica,Acapulco Gold,O.G Skunk #1,Moby Dick,O.G Blueberry,Green Poison,Green Crack,Red Poison,Black Cream..... I need to stop... :-! :-x :-! ... I just realized this is my second post in this thread lol..... :-!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment