• mrbiggiejones
    Hi guys I would just like your opinions on pfe,as it should finally land in uk sometime this month,is it worth upgrading ? Thanks
  • Sue
    i just received mine and i would have to say ..... yes it is. No resistance when you hit it and massive massive clouds. It fits perfectly into your water piece. I don't even have to hold it .. it just sits in there. I held off for a while b4 buying and am glad I finally went for it.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Thanks is it cooler and smother when using it native ?
  • Sue
    i haven't used it native yet, but it does still get pretty hot because when I take it out of my water piece it is hot to touch.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Please inform when you do as I mainly use it native.
  • Baron23
    Many seem to like the PFE native, but I found it to get too hot (mine is the SS on a Ti GH...the Ti PFE weren't out yet).

But I use it constantly with a Chinese Ion knockoff or a J-hook (really often with the J-hook).

Worth it to me, but not as an improved native MP, IMO.
  • Sue
    was just going to tag you for input!
  • mrbiggiejones
    Thanks baron so I have another debatable purchase lol
  • frandemarco
    I use it mainly naive and I would say its worth it if the tip really bothers u, but me I used it for a week and took it off. Seems to hit a little better to me, but you could do without I just unscrew the top a little so it can cool off. So if I had to do it again I wouldn't buy it since I use natively
  • mrbiggiejones
    So I get the impression That native not worth it but through water yes as this isn't my biggest use for this I'll keep my pennies thanks guys
  • frandemarco
    Oh yea definitely dont need if not using through water it doesn't make a big difference to me
  • mrbiggiejones
    are you gonna get the ghost straight away mate
  • frandemarco
    From past experiences "Grasshopper" lol, I'm going to hold off right now bud. How about yourself?
  • VapeCritic
    i got a chuckle out of this when they released it because i always thought the tip it came with was a "performance front-end", meaning I can only tolerate it through glass and can't use it native.

I was always waiting for them to make a "Sissy-Girl Lip-Friendly Front End" :-! :-! :-!
  • mrbiggiejones
    same as you mate.

yeah I wouldn't mind a grasshopper having sissy G front End :-! For those cooler hits,I think we may already own this just put the original pfe in the freezer for an hour before use?
  • seaofgreens
    Hey man, I recently grabbed the PFE.

I highly recommend it. The free flow and native 14mm connection just turns the GH into a beast.

I use these on the go:
    http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-arrival-honey-straw-glass-pipes-with/392497807.html

And the rig at home. I have been using the GH over the rest of my options most of the time since getting it.

Only thing I wish I did different was not go for the green color thinking it would match my faded ass GH body that has been worn down to plain ti color over the year I have had my GH. If you grab one, go for the plain Ti or Stainless.... Or the heat treated tips. Those would be awesome.
  • mrbiggiejones
    thanks for that Bro Im liking the look of that bubbler do u put water init ? any chance of a pic with the grasshopper.

Does it work well with the stock mouthpiece or would you advise pfe instead?

Sorry for picking your brains but these look cool. Thanks (Y)
  • seaofgreens
    Here is what it looks like:
    K1hkiWF.jpg

It is a bit larger than I like, but it really cools the vapor/makes it more flavorful imo. Still really discreet outside and creates a natural tendency to palm around where the lights are, hiding them from view more effectively. I'll use it in front of my friends all the time and nobody bats much of an eye with all the e-cig gear these days. The PFE makes it hands free as the connection makes it pretty secure. I'm sure it would work fine with a standard MP but you would have to hold the two together when in use.
  • seaofgreens
    Oh yeah. No water for me, because I am afraid I might blow it into the hopper on accident someday. I just use them dry.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Thanks again That was my concern using water (Y)

That's sweet mate I'm getting me one of these for sure. Grasshopper needs to get hepatic feed back on this quick, Because I am looking at the very first VAPARDILDO there.
  • seaofgreens
    lol. Yep, definitely see the resemblance.

Was also thinking of grabbing a couple of these to try as well:
    http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-glass-smoking-pipes-creative-j-hookas/239446715.html

Might be more appealing and less dildoey.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Hahaha :-! Yeah I was looking at those to, but I think I prefer the dildoey one least if any one questions it (it's the other halfs)
  • Baron23

I also have that J-hook in 14 mm and use it with my GH all of the time. J-hooks are very versatile, IMO. (Y)
  • mrbiggiejones
    Can Probably see the j hook being easier to clean than the dildoey one though
  • mrbiggiejones
    could I ask for a pic with the gh and the hook if you don't mind mate (Y)
  • duff
    less dildoey.seaofgreens
    Glad you didn't post a pic of you chugging on it!
  • Baron23
    Here you go, mate. Not much to it, really. Just stick the GH in the J-hook and suck...."you do know how to suck, don't you Rick? Just put your lips together and inhale." LOL

6447kyz0xeutgpsc.jpeg

This is the little GH kit that I put together....the PFE is on the side, the normal MP is shown on the GH
    1tiy6agauah7sd1u.jpeg

Hope this is helpful
    Attachments
    GH w J-hook (84K)
    Grasshopper Kit (86K)
  • mrbiggiejones
    I can see me breaking the j hook more than the other now thanks.
  • frandemarco
    Im not vaping outside with no glass attachment, hahaha. Hopefully they make some type of cooling unit mouthpiece, or as Vapecritic says "Sissy-Girl Lip-Friendly Front End" in the future lol.
  • okla68m

My XS with the "Condom" on it gets HOT! Can't Imagine how Hot the SS end of one of those lil fellas get!
  • frandemarco
    Me either I have the Titanium version. Me personally I can go through a full session before it starts to bother me, but you know I can from combustion for a long time so maybe I have a little bit of immunity LOL
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment