• okla68m

Same here and that's What I'm trying to get Away from.
  • frandemarco
    Some weekends I do a little with the mates but nowhere where I used to. I immediately miss vaping after it hits my vape and make everybody hit the crafty or hopper depending on how many there are
  • mrbiggiejones
    nkadnwid21fdlkuj.jpg

Noticed this on fc I think this is great idea for the pfe you can use a standard ecig drip tip pushed in the end and its reported a lot cooler in use (Y)
    Attachment
    IMG_0875 (97K)
  • MykieLikesit
    So guys how do the hits compair to the mighty? And if anyone knows.. Where does the "lift" vape fall in line cuzz that's was my 1st vape and it was pretty great but I just didn't feel like I got as high as smoking.. Now considering a grasshopper .. Or mighty, ghost.. Maybe even a side kick or plenty... I just wish the plenty looked a bit better... Like a tall soda can shape vs that nail gun esthetic .. I'm making to GH ATM .. Before I skipped reading about it cuzz it looked like a torch style Vape... Didn't realize it was so bad ass.. And I love some of these mouth piece combos with that new wide tip.. Also love the charger and that there is 3rd party "cases" and sleeve.. Along with one that doubles batter life at the cost of being like twice as wide as the pen naked
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet