• Bud
    I'm very curious about how many people collect vapes, and who has the largest collections.

Does anybody else have a very high number of unique vaporizers?
  • Bud
    I'll take a video clip of my collection asap, I just put them all away into display cases
  • Bud
    I always think about one day having vapes old enough to be considered collectors items :-!
  • Mouette
    Nice, I'm curious about that collection of yours.

You mention display cases and collectors items, made an image pop up in my head. I can see you opening the very first Vape Museum, with paid tours and Q&A sessions, where dissenters get to meet 'The Bruce' to get their asses vaporized.
  • Guapo

Is it too nosy to ask the estimated value of your vape collection?
  • Bud
    Abso not i was curious of that myself lol, i'll add them all up when i do the vid (Y)
  • Bud
    :-! :-! :-!
  • Mrbiggs
    I bet you haven't had to spend as much as some on here you must have got most for free to review my guess :)
  • Bud
    Even with all the ones I got for free I still spent a shitload of my money on vapes, I'd estimate I paid for almost half of them.

Most of the freebies tend to be the cheaper stuff too, the expensive stuff is a lot of what I bought.
  • Mrbiggs
    That surprised me tbh
  • Gman
    I have about 20 different vapes collected over the last 20 years.
  • Saeed
    I practice minimalism. In other words less is more. W that said I have every Storz and Bickel vape made to date w the exception of the analog volcano; I have the digital one
  • Bruce

Yo Yo Yo Vape Critic is in the House.

Have you ever tried turning on all of your 200 plus vaporizers at the same time (fully loaded)?
  • Cl4ud3
    Have you ever tried turning on all of your 200 plus vaporizers at the same time (fully loaded)?Bruce

What do you think started the last big American wildfire.
  • Bruce
    I think that fire was caused by the Vape Critic, trying to turn on all of his 200 plus vapes at the same time.

Where is that Vaped Critic anyway? Ugh probably watching his reviews with a bag of popcorn again....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment