• okla68m
    Ladies, Gentlemen and Vape Critics....I have a question/observation/experience. ....One of the things is Disliked about Combustion, was "Munchies"...a vicious circle of gut ache.....
    Is it just Me or does "Vaping" Not impress upon one to PIG OUT near as much as Smoking does.....
    I'm only 3+ months in....3rd XS has Broken....so, I burned a couple....mind you I've lost about 15 lbs due to Not Pigging out....but.....it was like I was Starving myself, but, I didn't care...until one stomach wall started eating on the other.....since burning a coupLe today, I have Pigged out ALL DAY.....
    SO.....Does Vaping...up to normally 185C but up to 205C...Not stimulate the "Munchie" effect....or...is it just Me ?
  • VapeCritic
    Very interesting you should post this, I just very recently received that same feedback from somebody (young lady) who tried vaping for first time (MV1), that it didn't trigger munchies as much as smoking :-x
  • okla68m
    LOL, I got to where all I did was hit the XS and drink Coffee or Coke. Normally had I consumed that much I would have cleaned out the cabinets/freezer!
  • Magicman
    uz8bmmpgdq3p284s.png
    Attachment
    bitmoji-20170714100008 (50K)
  • Baron23
    Nope...not my experience. I often get up in the middle of the night like a zombie calling out "brains, brains" as I stumble my way to the frig to eat....well, pretty much anything! LOL

I try to keep fruit and salads in there, but man oh man....you should see me tear into a box of Berger Cookies at 3 am!! LOL

I find induced hunger to be strain related mostly.
  • okla68m
    I literally lost 10+ lbs. in 3 months. XS been broken for a week, so, been Combusting...OMG...I'll bet I've Gained those 10+ Back already....Weird !
    SAME MATERIAL !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet