• Baron23
    Bruce, if you haven't seen it, if you buy from Bud's associate link, he will buy it back from you within three days if still in as new condition and you don't like it.

Now, I'm sure that there is going to be some time limit on this. But if you get in up front, Bud is offering a guarantee.

How 'bout dem apples?
  • L0nestar
    As I've had PLENTY of time to ponder the elusive Ghost MV1, my recent wanderings are concerns around durability. If it can be dropped, I'll drop it. If it can be broke, I'll break it. The glass stems concern me, will they be durable enough? I would like to see Ghost perform a series of drop test on a concrete/tile floor/surface, then do a tear down of the unit. Seeing a video explaining the results of just how well the MV1 helded up would give me a lot of peace of mind.
  • Baron23
    I would like to see Ghost perform a series of drop test on a concrete/tile floor/surface,L0nestar

MIL-SPEC-810 drop testing. LOL. Just joking as we both know this isn't going to happen for the MV-1 anymore than your Kenmore microwave.

This short glass stem looks alright to me. Not a 6" glass tube. I have no idea how the whole unit will hold up to dropping. First one who does it will surely tell us. :D

Cheers
  • Texan1967
    Yeah, not going to hold my breath waiting for Ghost to publish any form of a drop test video. My current POS vaporizer (VapeDynamics Duo, at the time I didn't know it's just a rebranded Flowermate V5.OS) has a glass mouth piece that has a 1.5 inch glass piece jetting up. Broke it several times in the 4 months that I've owned it. In fact knowing this breakage potential, I've also got a second mouth piece to rotate through while the other is being repaired. I'm just trying to decide if I should throw down the $25 at the time of purchase, or wait for the inevitable.
  • ajvapegod
    Hey I'm not 100% sure how purchasing through buds link will work if we had to signup our email and will get s link in the email bit buds?
  • ajvapegod
    Hey I just got a mighty after breaking from the wait of the mv1. I'm now thinking I should take my descion back and return the mighty and wait it out for the mv1. The potential of the on demand convection is to good. I also thought about how when your battery dies it the mighty u have to send it back and pay to get it replaced, here you just buy a backup. Because of the price difference I could also get a Dynavap M right now, something I've been eyeing aswell just for the different experience, and this way with patience I could end up with two vape with the mv1 beening even better. What do you all think?
  • StuddlyBud
    All up to you my friend. But I thought about that too with the mighty...cost high and then you gotta get battery replaced and stuff through them AND PAY?? Said it before and I'll say it again not appealing to deal with.
  • Baron23
    the cost of a Mighty ain't significantly higher (or perhaps higher at all) than an MV-1 by the time you pay for a fast battery charger (which we will hopefully be getting for free as early adopters) and a crucible set and it has the added benefit of a great deal of field experience that says it works like a champ.

I don't have to dis the MV-1 to like a Mighty or vice versa.
  • ajvapegod
    I decided to hold the mighty until I can see them return it or not
  • Pittsfield
    Hi guys,

Where do I find a promotion for a free fast charger?
    I am interested in giving this vape a shot, but cannot justify the cost of the charger.

Thanks
  • VapeCritic
    you need both!!
  • VapeCritic
    Heheheh drop-testing the vape made me chuckle! :D

I'm gonna take the position of you should do everything in your power not to drop this vape, it's got some weight to it so it's gonna hit the ground harder than others. I'll tell you this though, it's not slippery and not easily dropped, once it's in your hand it feels like it belongs there.
  • VapeCritic

I will be sending out an email to all forum members when I know for sure that the MV1 will be going on sale. If you're signed up here then you'll get the email (check your junk) but I would also just check here every few days (or more often 8-) ), because I'll be posting easy to find updates here as soon as I have more info.

RE: The free Fast Charger - I'll post all of the details on this very soon as well, but short story is all you have to do is use my referral link to order and you'll get one. I'll post the link again in future updates.

NEW INFO: There is a limit of 1000 free fast chargers that I can give away to you guys, just for full transparency up front (Y)
  • Pittsfield
    Thanks man.

Does it hit nicer/easier than the firefly?

Do you think it will be released this month?
  • skydive27
    Does anyone know the warranty length and conditions?
  • Convectioness
    Will the app allow for added temp control, like by the degree?

Thanks!
  • StuddlyBud

App allows you to unlock and set a few more favorites temps to your liking between 300f and 470f. Use level 6 setting only for concentrates.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment