• VapeCritic
    MY FULL REVIEW OF THE GHOST MV1 VAPORIZER (PART 1)

Here's my updated VapeRating table with the MV1 listed:

pup3xzlaindu5g82.jpg

Very nicely done Ghost!
    Attachment
    VapeRatings_Portable (169K)
  • Mouette
    Ghost taking the lead by a single point!! That's a lot of 'A's! Congratz to @ghostvapesofficial

SO EAGER for that video review! :D
  • Texan1967
    Okay, so I'm assuming that the vaporizer with the highest rating will be considered the "Critic's choice"? Numbers are great and all but...
  • frandemarco
    Hmm the grasshopper should be on this list
  • Magicman
    The one point victory over the s&b products that are alomst 4 year old, prove that s&b still overall king with 2 of the top three vapes. This chart must make Bruce sad about IQ being in the 5th position.
  • Magicman
    Hopper burned the Master, so he stepped on that bug.
  • Landonit
    Easy of use one of the only two B's. Be interested to see why that is. Guess I'll just find out in half an hour though haha
  • MykieLikesit
    ease of use as in it can been seen has a hassle to remove the ovens bucks or is it more about heat up time? and portability I guess its a little fat.. But for me its gunna be a home cordless .. I wish we have more true home coreless vape like the minivap.. Anyway look fwd to seeking the final video here soon.. I had gotten a lift and its pretty good I see you give it a 90% score.. The heighest score iv seen you give is 95.. So the lift is only 123 on eBay brand new.. For the extra cost how much better is that 5%?.. You have that money back deal so imma try the ghost soon as it goes live.. The lift I'll say just doesn't get me as high as smoking a blunt... Or is that just the case with all vapes?
  • mrbiggiejones
    I just hope the ease of use doesn't represent a special technique to use it that's why I avoided the firefly ?
  • MykieLikesit
    Would also be great is they sell extra oven bucket things. I'd like to buy extra and I assume they can be too costly to make once you've already got them designed and all that... Should be good markup value for them at 20 bucks an oven maybe a 3 for 50 pack too.. Just end idea
  • MykieLikesit
    tbh I didn't like the way that top is on and all that surface area the vapor touches.. In my head I think like its just gunna get gunked up with gunk.. And to have to take that awkward top off and mix the herb during the session.. Maybe it if was a lot cheaper .. Or maybe if they add a stirring rolling like the side kick has
  • mrbiggiejones
    far to pricey lol think they are there called crucibles
  • mrbiggiejones
    I think the glass stem could be an issue with sticking also
  • frandemarco
    From past experiences i always wait 6 months so around christmas itll be a nice gift all the kinks will be addressed or fixed. Hopefully
  • oneizm
    if that's the price of crucibles they will be crucified
  • MykieLikesit
    yeah crucibles.. Yeah I'd like to seen them less then 20.. Maybe 10 tbh. . but I'm willing to pay up to 20.. Maybe I'm ignorant .. But each one can't cost much more then a buck to make right? Even if its like 3 bucks some how.. Selling them for 10 - 20 bucks as addons direct from them seems legit to me
  • oneizm
    you can buy like 50 from S&B for 15 bucks dude... it's a ceramic casing with metal on top. It doesn't cost that much to make at all. In fact if they try to pull that type of move I'd just say nope. I'm out.
  • mrbiggiejones
    maybe you should delete your comments as we all may get our pants pulled down something along the lines of the mighty caps price I like lol
  • MykieLikesit
    in the video it shows after bud talks how the glass stem comes out the mouth piece is like 3 pieces I think if I recall correctly. Maybe 4 so about once every week to 2 weeks depending on how much you vape you'd wanna iso soak that
  • oneizm
    lmao yea. I can't imagine them trying to sell me one for more than 3 bucks. In fact....I dare them to try
  • MykieLikesit
    well the ones for the ghost look like they are ceramic with a metal lid. . so if it is ceramic I don't know if that cost more to make.. Seems harder then simple mesh buckets
  • MykieLikesit
    Well cool.. Let them be cheaper.. I'd be glad for it... I'm just saying I hope they have those ready soon to sell some cuzz I want extra ones
  • techvape
    Where is the review? This long waiting is really killing me and the video might help me with waiting. I really need a new vape since I sold my pax 2 and only use the Dynavap M. Missing the comfortable joy of vaping cause the Dynavap hits only hard.
  • oneizm
    ceramic does not cost nearly enough to justify a price tag over $3 for a little cup that holds .15 of a gram of material. You have to remember how small these are
  • AsUwish
    Rating system looks great! Pretty accurate scoring too. Only thing I kinda turned my head like a confused dog was the cleanliness of Solo 2. Not a bad rating but it's stupid easy to clean when necessary.

I bet that ease of use score for the MV1 is based on loading and unloading the chamber. Excited!
  • oneizm
    the firewood 4s capsules are handmade of glass, rubber and orings. They come in a nice wooden block that keeps them all in place. They cost $10 for each capsul. That's acceptable to me because they were made by one guy in his workshops. This isnt a handmade product. It's being made in china. It's not that expensive to make these pods.
  • MykieLikesit
    I mean to manufacture then could be harder or more costly.. I don't know.. I do know you can stamp out mesh bowls like super fast and low cost tho.. Do they poor ceramic to make the crucibles.. Or is it like thin metal with a spray coat?
  • oneizm
    read my comment above yours. If they're doing it in China they have no excuse. this isn't going to be a hand made crucible guys. Ceramic isn't a precious metal. It's ceramic.
  • oneizm
    I can't speak for their manufacturing process because I'm not there. Nor have I held their crucible in my hands. But I'm telling you. Those crucibles cannot! Cost more than ยข75 to make. The raw materials are cheap.
  • MykieLikesit
    The point of my post wasn't how much they should cost.. But rather that they should be offered. And I want it badly enough I'd personally pay more then 5-10 bucks for it.. Though I'd be glad if they are making them so cheap they sell them to us super cheap too.. Either way I'll feel great full for the option
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!