• oneizm
    if they end up costing $10 I will personally undercut the market and sell them for $5 because I know I'll still be making like $4 out of it.
  • oneizm
    @VapeCritic
    *Waiting intensifies*
  • MykieLikesit
    I don't know how much they cost to make either.. And again its not so much about the raw materials as it Might be about the possess of manufacturing them.. The amout you can make in a day if they really are solid ceramic on the white bucket part.. That's a fairly complex shape for something like ceramic. But I don't know.. I just know its possible that making them ceramic is more costly or takes longer per unit ect
  • MykieLikesit
    oh you can make them? Can I get one with a ceramic lid too ?
  • Derek
    Where's the video bud we're dying here along with my mighty
  • techvape
    at least you have the best vape until next week :P
  • oneizm
    is that a complex shape for ceramic? Ceramic bowls and cups are like the main think we use it for....it seems to me like it should be pretty simple. And I wouldn't do the manufacturing myself. I have friends I can ask about an all ceramic one though.
  • Derek
    I know the mighty is king I have been waiting for it to get dethroned for a long time and still hasn't happened
  • Derek
    I heavily respect bud and his opinion though so can't wait to see what he has to say
  • dontmindme
    this thing is supposed to have no silicone in its air/vapor paths, right?
  • techvape
    Interesting to know how this one point difference actually will be in vape experience.
  • Magicman
    Bud, if your video is lacking pizzazz, do what hollywood does...
    Add some nudity. pusjp5ono0h9db15.png
  • Trivvv
    lol if one picture is really holding it up just link the actual picture instead
  • oneizm
    for how long this hour is lasting the "something cool" you're adding must be something really cool. :D
  • techvape
    The-cake-is-a-lie.jpg
    Attachment
    The-cake-is-a-lie (24K)
  • Sue
    i agree and my head also spun with its battery life not getting an A+!!! Come on now
  • MaryDwayne
    Love the new rating layout!! everything seems pretty accurate. Except I hope the ghost can back up being easier to clean than the solo 2. I highly doubt that as the solo 2 is the easiest vape to clean ever. Just soak stems.... thats it. maybe brush out oven after every sesh but even without that it won't get dirty at all. The ghost looks like it has lots of removable parts and different areas to clean and looks like it needs to be deconstructed to clean.

Also I question whether the battery life is better than the solo 2. I set my session timer to 15 minutes on the solo 2 and still get days of use without a charge. Literally 20+ sessions. If each session is 15 minutes of continuous vaping, can the ghost really live up to the insane solo 2 battery life?

Lastly, claiming better build quality than the solo 2 is also a bold move. Compared to every other portbable vape I've held in my hand, including S&B, the solo 2 is a grade above them all. Truly built like a tank. Solid metal casing and a sturdy weight to it. Feels like military or industrial grade. I hope the ghost is truly built better than the solo 2 like you say.

I trust your ratings above all others', and I'm stoked about the solo 2's high rating, I just find it hard to believe that the ghost beats the solo 2 in all of those areas when anyone with a solo 2 can agree it is the top of the list in all 3 of those. So there is some reasonable doubt. Another area I was going to mention is the flavor because that is another area I believe the solo 2 is the absolute best. It extracts the flavor of bud like no other vape I've ever tried. The only 2 that come close are the vapolution 3 and the e nano. I call my solo 2 The Flavor Factory :-! BUT, then I got to thinking about this pure convection business and how much I love my swift pro's pure convection flavor and realized it very well could be better flavor than the solo with the glass stem and all that. SO I will give the flavor a hard "hmmm we shall see". I know you can't give crazy numbers to the solo 2 because I truly believe you when you say you like the S&B vapes and the ghost better, but some categories seem a little compromised when comparing the solo 2 to keep the top three how they are. Personally I'd take my solo 2 over my mighty any day.

Anyways, I am so stoked to try this ghost out. I trust you wouldn't bring us less than the best. Can't wait to preorder!! I have high expectations and even higher hopes.

We appreciate all your hard work Bud!! Thank you for keeping things fresh ion the vape community. You are killing the game!

-Dwayne
  • Magicman
    Dwayne makes me want a solo 2!
  • oneizm
    Is this the part where ghost doesn't let Bud put the review out and I cry?
  • MaryDwayne
    Getting a solo 2 would be one of the least regrettable things you ever did. My daily sipper nightly ripper :B
  • Mrbiggs
    I reckon buds playing splatoon 2 demo :-! Good game
  • techvape
    Or Luigi's Mansion with the Ghost..
    01ic8sktkugao8la.jpg
  • AsUwish
    Actually, I do have to agree with that since it definitely does go longer than the Mighty.
  • oneizm
    Well...off to work I go. Was hoping to see it before I left, but I guess I'll have too look forward to coming home in order to watch it.
  • AsUwish
    It's a great vape. I use it more than my Mighty and I love that thing.
  • starzboy77
    I am super excited for the MV1. Been keeping track of this forum for awhile now and just wanted to thank Bud and everyone involved. -Nick
  • VapeCritic
    FINAL VIDEO RENDERING NOW!

I FORGOT TO FACTOR IN THAT I'M RUNNING ON NO SLEEP FOR 2 DAYS SO EVERYTHING I DO IS TWICE AS SLOW :-!
  • Derek
    Does the vape critic have a review up of the solo 2?
  • VapeCritic
    Not yet but i'm gonna work on one asap
  • AsUwish
    Thanks for your hard work Bud! We're all (obviously) stoked! Now go get some rest bro, you've earned it!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet