• VapeCritic
    REAL QUICK: The 'Ease of Use' rating is a B because of the crucibles, they can be a little finicky for some people, but you'll see in my video how I was able to get the hang of it quickly
  • Texan1967
    Bud, will you post your review on this site or your "The Vape Critic" site first?
  • Derek
    Yeah that there concerns me the crucibles because the mighty is so easy to use
  • MykieLikesit
    ok nice, i was thinking something along those lines, for some it can be a hassle, for others a feature (for most?? for me atleast)
  • Mrbiggs
    seems like you struggle with time, When I fall back on my feet again bud I shall buy you a watch mate if you prefer a digital one don't hesitate ask,so you don't find yourself in this scenario again brother (Y) hehe
  • VapeCritic
    More videos to come this week!
  • dontmindme
    What is the heating element?
  • oneizm
    can't wait to watch when I get off
  • dontmindme
    @VapeCritic, do you know what the heating elements exterior is made of? I'm assuming due to it's maze like air path, there's no way to clean this unit to its entirety, correct?
  • Mrbiggs
    Not digging the buzzy noise in use myself I wear hearing aids and when they buzz it drives me crackers last thing I would want from this vape while in a session is to cause feed back on my hearing aids could you confirm this this is not a joke either I'm being serious (Y)
  • Cl4ud3
    How many crucibles with it please ? :) and will you be able to tell us the exact temperatures of the settings ?
  • AsUwish
    Ditto and what comes in the box?
  • Mrbiggs
    a ghost vapourizer is all I could see :-!
  • Derek
    I'm not impressed at all looks like a son of a Bitch to control unlike the mighty which is way easy to use the control system on the mv1 looks like garbage compared to the iq or the mighty
  • Derek
    WOW this thing looks very disappointing we waited for this ☠
  • Pervy
    I have to ask when and where can i get my hands on this bad boy?
    Also the accessories which i always like to have on hand will they be available at the same time?
  • dontmindme
    I thought it was pretty cool for what's available today in portables. Probably won't buy it though.
  • Erikson
    seems perfectly priced, bud doesn't seem biased to me, vape looks awesome, first time on demand is being done right. No product is going to satisfy 100% of people. If it's not for you that's ok. No need to roll on the floor crying about it. Just don't buy it.

Hopefully their software is as good as their hardware.
  • highasakite
    What is the warranty???

This is the most important thing with the high tech battery powered vapes. I thought we'd get the answer 2 weeks ago... And surely today.
  • AsUwish
    Damn it! Can't decide which color to go with, lol.

Based on the first review...

-Build quality and ergonomic shape looks great!
    -Love the two hour battery charge and long life.
    -Vapor potency (That hit made Bud choke lol).

Not sure:
    -The multiple vibrations. Maybe they'll offer customizations to turn off in the app? Or maybe I'll just get used to it.
    -Wondering if that top lid gets hot.
    -Warranty.

I'm looking forward to more videos!
  • StuddlyBud
    Please tell us more about the battery pack
  • StuddlyBud
    Despite of the warranty, what is the expected longevity of the device and the warranty process, is it going to bite us in the ass?
  • Trousersnake
    Wow, that long awaited review was incredibly underwhelming, Bud.

I know you're gonna release more videos in the near future to draw out this god forsaken saga but can you give us something of more substance to sink our teeth into? At least tell us what the temp levels are...

I was excited by the first intro video two months ago that I almost wanted to cream my pants. But after watching this follow up video, I'm like, "Meh, I think I'll wait to see what the users say..."

It doesn't take 16+ minutes of video to convey the message you've basically given us over the last 2 months...long battery life, no draw resistance, great flavour, and efficient extraction (we will let the end user decide that one...)

Hope the next vid hits the mark....remember less is more
  • Trousersnake
    Case in point...what's in the damn box???
  • Derek
    Seems like a lot of people are not impressed
  • Derek
    That solo 2 looks cool how is that one guys ? My mighty is about to die after several years of usage
  • Trousersnake
    Vapecritic, stick with the tried and true videos:

1. Unboxing video with all the physical and technical specs
    2. How to use with sample session
    3. Tips& tricks/best practices
    4. Cleaning
    5. Accessories
  • 0ursisthefury
    This vape looks fucking amazing. I have the cloud Evo as my home kit and a mighty for throwing in my backpack. I had an Arizer solo 2 as a backup home/portable unit, but I sold that in anticipation for this.

I'm def hype for this. I like the idea of the dosing capsules, it looks a lot more high tech than mighty and if it performs as you say than this will be an awesome birthday gift to myself (early August)
  • 0ursisthefury
    @derek
    Not sure if serious or a troll but the Solo 2 is a powerhouse also. I just like having a vape that doesn't need a replaceable glass in case it breaks. But what about the ghost and it's stem? Because it can collapse into the unit hopefully it protects the stem. But you can't go wrong with a Solo, even though the draw resistance is a bit restricted
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet