• Derek
    No troll at all been watching buds reviews all the time and have owned several vapes actually probably a dozen different ones but to me this one looks very tedious to use. I already own such vapes as the PLENTY, MIGHTY and the VOLCANO and also the GPEN ELITE FIREFLY and the IQ; just trying to find one that is as good as the MIGHTY and as easy to use guess it doesn't exsist yet
  • Derek
    You really want a vape where it doesn't even hit on the first couple pulls?
  • 0ursisthefury
    @derek

Well if that's the case you should stay clear of solo 2, it takes at least a few pulls to get it started. Honestly I don't mind bc I like the quick heating
  • Cl4ud3
    People have overhyped the unit themselves, I don't think anything that came from the video was in anyway unexpected or different to what Bud had said in his past descriptions.

Not needing the app to swap to every darn temperature = Win (I'm looking at you FF2 >:o )

Personally I prefer non proprietary batteries over specific packs or banks but this was all know from the initial teasers.

The crucibles I think some people will have issues with where they lose the lid, or drop it a lot, unsure of the reason to not have it secured in some way when outside the unit.

Stem to change restriction again not my first option, I would of prefered to turn the fin area to adjust rather than move the stem. My preference for stem height might be different than others and as it's tied to the draw you have to have it at a set length.

As for all the negative posts and complaints seriously grow the fuck up, it's a fucking vaporizer. You might not have the same opinion as a reviewer but again this isn't life or death, its a luxury item, no need to start throwing around so much negative crap and name calling.

If you want to wait for other reviews that's cool, I would do the same if I was looking to invest in any product. If you want to jump on it then that is cool too, I trust Bud and his grantee is stupidly generous and imo undeserved by a lot of people.
  • Derek
    I'm. It trying to be a downer here guys just not what I was expecting from this unit that's all I hate units that need a ton of work to use
  • Derek
    Hence why I love the mighty
  • okla68m
    Is the Solo a True Covection or has Hybrid issues because of the glass stem?
    Still waiting on the return of my 3rd XS, Obviously a Part Time, Quick Vape portable....Not an All Day vaper. MAYBE 5, 5minute sessions before requiring RECHARGE!
  • Cl4ud3
    Wasn't aimed at you at all, just the whole vibe recently on the forum. I know people get excited over things but it is still a luxury item that shouldn't have people looking at it like it's the next messiah. >:O

It will come out when it's out and it will be what it is.
  • SkabootchWolf
    How loud is the buzzing? That could make it a non starter for me. Let's say I wanted to use it in a bathroom or in a mostly empty movie theater. Not very stealthy that it makes noise.
  • Trousersnake
    You know what'd be great? If the vape critic just held a Q&A session to give us what we want....answers.
  • Cl4ud3
    I think he's probably having a break or a sleep as he was up all night getting the video done etc.
  • oneizm
    that's not a fair statement. Sure people hyped this a bit themselves. But look at the comments on the forum. We were told this cake would meet our high set expectations. Whether or not you're disappointed is up to the individual. I'm currently waiting until I can give the review a full look. But the hype was encouraged and never tempered.
  • Cl4ud3
    Don't agree with you there sorry and lol you need someone to stop you getting overhyped or tempered? What we were told is Bud loves it, in his opinion it's a great vape, nobody promised the earth but suddenly everyones expecting it.
  • theCerberus
    Hello, I am really hyped for this vape, I have only one question, when can I buy it?
  • MegaBitmap

The company is still waiting on shipments before they go on sale at ghostvape.com
  • oneizm
    I've been hype. I'll admit it. But for other people, this vape has been described as an evolution in the industry. When you're told that, it's understandable for people to get hype. Straight off this was compared to the mighty. The best of the best. We were told it could stand toe to toe with it. Of course people are going to get excited. Part of being a good company is managing expectations. We were left in a vacuum and told "this is gonna be a game changer." If they had communicated more and told us exactly what we were getting, people wouldn't be as hyped. Instead we were allowed o speculate and it snowballed. As it always does. Look at any vape release forum. If this review had come out months ago when it was first announced, do you think people would still be this disappointed? If they weren't ready for people's questions and make sure expectations weren't blown out of perspective, then they should have maintained a dialog. Instead we got silence. No one corrected our assumptions so we took them as theories. Nobody is mad. They're disappointed, and that's their right.
  • Cannabliss420
    Im excited to add this one to my collection.
    VapExhale cloud evo
    Herbalizer
    Da Vinci IQ
    Haze V3
    Grasshopper
    Plenty
  • StuddlyBud
    As somebody else asked, how loud is the buzzing, and does the fast charger come in the box with the vape? I think a $300 vape calls for some type of accessory...and the fast charging system for the first batch of boxes for us patiently waiting consumers would be a nice appreciation gift for us. Is there going to be a specific forum for us to pre-order? That's what really waiting for.

I'll be honest, disappointment comes in all forms. Think about when you bought all your products, some failed that were expensive, some failed and they were cheap, some things met expectations and were expensive and even some were cheap and ended up surpassing it's cheap expectations. It's ALL a gamble. All materialism. Some of the inexpensive things you've even lost and were so bothered about it that you were willing to spend spend money to replace it... materialism is a gamble when humans are involved. Point is, either buy it or don't, just try to make the best decision for yourself. I just know after my experiences with products, and the amount of money I've wasted (both worth it and not), this won't hurt me any worse if I took a chance on it. I just fuxkin want it NOW lol...but I know I have to wait and tbh, if they are really, honestly spending time making sure they get this stuff right, more power to them because that's exactly the type of people (honest business/company motto) I respect and like; ones that get that s*** right the first damn time around and it will live up to the hype. It takes time to get stuff right. Im waiting, just make sure all that was said gonna be true and real cus you'll keep this customer for life if it is that way. Please make it clear and evident where to pre-order...I'm here to be grateful and loyal in return.
  • Trousersnake
    Questions for vape critic:

What's in the box?
    What are the preset temps?
    What is the buzzing noise all about?
    What is the warranty?

Anyone care to add?
  • Heroin Batman
    just here to mention, I kept breaking arizer stems after wake n bake, so I got the wooden one from eds tnt. It's indestructible and drastically reduces draw resistence
  • Heroin Batman
    The ghost seems cool, and I'm tempted to buy it, love the custom heat settings in the app idea, curious about the Vapour it makes.

A lot of comments here are so sure of things even though no one has tried it.
  • VapeKingandQueen
    When will the GhostMv1 come out
  • StuddlyBud
    so this is kinda sad but as I'm excitedly waiting for next week or week after, I hopped around and read some things that I think I can clarify.

Mv1 warehouse in US will be filled between this coming up week or week after next. You can pre-order or (give your email and name to get on a list) as a member of vape life forums without having to pay first, but with the choice of color vape you want on a first sign, first serve basis. But Bud is going to have a referral link where you can get the vape through him where he has a buy back guarantee; of course with stipulations. If you buy through Bud's referral link, you also get the fast charging dock which charges the batteries in 2 hours for free rather than using the USB port which takes 8 hours. The warranty will probably be revealed when the online store opens up but I imagine that Bud's by back guarantee will be just as good or comparable.

Per the video Bud posted, the buzzing does two things, let's you know when to vape or when it's percolating and also let's you know when to stop vapin (I myself still am not clear on how many times it vibrates, but I want to say for two or three reasons) . Not sure how loud it is, which is what someone else inquired which got me wondering as well. This is what I understood and gathered from the info on this forum and video. Hope this helped a little. Bud will post more video's with details so he says.
  • Naked Paradox
    You're blatantly Robbie after signing up again.
  • Moe
    @VapeCritic thanks for making the videos bud. The Ghost looks bad ass. I can't wait to see the comparison video with the mighty and solo 2 because I almost bought a solo 2 until I saw this video lol.
  • Naked Paradox
    I don't quite understand why some people are so upset and traumatised by the review. What feature is so painfully disappointing? From where I'm standing it's delivered everything we thought it would. Jesus, some of you are acting like you're being forced to buy it.
  • Mouette
    Right! I've watched the video, read the comments, and I just don't get it. 'Such a disappointment', 'Really let us down', etc. I was starting to think that I was really missing something here because I don't see what the distress and anguish are about.
  • vipervs
    There is everything i need to know in the review, thanks for the exclusive test !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet