• SkabootchWolf
    Well for me, the lack of any draw resistance is a huge plus. I have a FireFly 2, and that part really just annoys me.

It seems a little too big though. I mean 100 draws seems unnecessary given a .10 chamber. 50 Draws or even less , and half the battery size would've been much much better.

As great as this looks, you can't deny vapecritic is selling this thing. It's his job, and in his best interest to have us buy it. He's obviously not being the same reviewer of past and is more of a paidspokesmen this time around. I still trust him, and don't think he is deceiving us in anyway, but it's clearly coloring his approach, and making him more of an advocate.

It looks great, but will probably get a Grasshopper or a Davinci IQ. I wanted a new vaporizer to take around with me, in the city, so it needs some basic stealth. I don't think a buzzing vaporizer is stealthy at all. If it was mostly inaudible, vapecritic would've said so.
  • Cl4ud3
    You might want to avoid the hopper then as it buzzes too when in use.
  • SkabootchWolf
    OH man, that's too bad. Well, I'll do some more research then, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it aint loud at all, but maybe I should pass.
  • Cl4ud3
    A lot of modern vapes buzz, it's down to the way they operate (basically the heater switches on and off constantly to maintain temp) still you would need to be right by them to hear it.
    No idea how loud the Ghost is though compared to others.
  • techvape
    @VapeCritic A month a go you said, that short draws are also possible. So how is the performance with 2-4 second draws? 75% of a 15 sec draw performance?
    And how long do the ghost need to "warm up"?
    I couldn't really hear the humming and vibration in the video so maybe you should show us the heating process more closely without comments in part 2?
  • okla68m
    That means, Unlike the XS, you Don't have to constantly charge it over and over to use All Day!
    IMO, 100 Draws per battery recharge is Fabulous.
    This is CONVECTION....Ya Gotta Heat the material...but...it's NOT COOKING WHILE YOU'RE NOT INHALING...LIKE THE IQ OR ANY OTHER CONDUCTION VAPE !
  • frandemarco
    Honestly I would be trying to really emphasize how great this thing is if i was apart of the process also. Its human nature, everyone wants to be fair when it comes to being a reviewer but opinion i'll rather have no only vapecritics but also some other reviewers with no financial interests. I think that is just what some fellow forum members were trying to state but there delivery seemed a little blunt.
  • Cedar
    I've been following this site, and the Ghost in particular, for a few months now. I finally got a profile because I wanted to say what an awesome job Bud did on the vape ratings table. Having put together countless tables like this, I know that it took a LOT of work, experience, and thought, and amidst the Ghost fervor, the simple elegance of this new rating table did not get the kudos it deserved. I am looking forward to posting more, getting a Ghost, enjoying the videos, and learning from all you folks. I am new to vaping and there has been a long gap in consumption between my early days of "nickel bags" and jumping back in due to assorted mental and physical ailments. Thanks to all. Stay healthy, Bud!
  • MykieLikesit
    The lift was a 90 score and did great while I had it.. But never felt as high as burning... No of vapes has done that for me yet, to be far I havnt tried many yet.. What about the ghost? I was very interested but the lift being so cheap and well preforming.. I wonder if the 5 point diff with other vapes is gunna be enough to make me wanna stop smoking for real tho
  • MykieLikesit
    I need a minivap and side kick review from bud honestly
  • Mrbiggs
    Can't believe how quiet it is after the video review I understand there wasn't anythink there what we didn't already know apart from the buzzing in use. It also really disappointing they Didnt expose warranty and temperature range at a minimum and would of added more weight to give a video review which I now believe since Watching is simply just a preview review. The ghost vape ticks a lot of boxes for the right reasons on demand replacement battery pack doesn't seem to require special technique like other on demand vapes (firefly) but things like 8 hour charge come on ?yeah buds link gets you a fast charge that should be in the box regardless as 2 hours is still feckin long compared to the mighty in just 45 mins but the ghost does have the mighty if your batterys are shagged least you can change the battery yourself. My other niggle is the cruicable what happens if you wanna Change it straightaway after a session I can see fingers getting burnt ? so my guess you gonna have to wait A while for it to cool down or maybe by opening the chamber will speed the process up but will cause more than a necessary stench if that's an issue to you,also with the lid not being fixed this could cause a mess of abv all over the shop just by trying to get out while hot or if you have shaky hands, maybe this is the area bud felt improvements were needed, they really should of took a closer looked at the mighty how there caps are utilised it's a piece of piss while you are on another planet, ghost system of unloading is very debatable under these conditions :-}
  • Mouette
    Yeah, really not much to be said about the video review since it's everything we expected it to be with just the sound as new information. Looking forward to the next one!
  • captkrusty
    Liked the review and the new ratings chart. I am definitely interested in this vape and will be pre ordering when available.

Great job on the video and thanks for your hard work
  • nickbashans
    Good Review Bud, Cant wait to get this thing ordered and try it out.
  • Heroin Batman
    my main issue is that loading too, and the glass path. I'm horrible with breaking glass, retractable might make it better. Dying to try it tho.
  • Mrbiggs
    I don't see the glass breaking an issue really but getting stuck because of resin build may be a gripe We won't find that out Intill its in people's hands, they may do a stainless stem for clumsy people :P just like the haze v3 has
  • Heroin Batman
    In toronto there's a lounge where you can come in and vape or smoke (as long as it's weed), they let you try all the s and b vapes if you stay at the bar. I'm hoping they get it there, and I can give it a whirl with some la confidential or whatever.
  • krongi
    Signed up just to be able to do the pre-order thing. Had a Haze V3 in my cart but saw info about the Ghost and I want one of these. It has everything I want, full convection, dry and concentrates, good battery life, easy to clean and on demand vaping. Been in a probation type situation for nearly a year now so I've been unable to enjoy my herb, 12 more days and I'm off and I'm really hoping to have it in my hands by then. Anyone know how the pre-order email thing is gonna work? Will it just be a post with a link to sign up?
  • AsUwish
    The first video was a good short overview. I think he's doing all the steps you listed in separate videos.
  • NicolSD
    Does it get hot to hold like the DaVinci IQ and the Pax 3?
  • VapeCritic
    Hey guys I'm diving in to all of your comments now and will start responding shortly, I'm trying to get a follow up video posted too
  • Cannabliss420
    I appreciate your time and hard work to help us find the best vaporizer.
  • Derek
    Yeah I agree I value your opinion also
  • FLOmaster
    Thank you Bud, let's hear more details.
  • FallenGrrl
    If you're talking about the glass mouthpiece, it is retractable.
  • FallenGrrl
    Thanks much for the video, Bud! :) My questions:

I'm super-sensitive and have to use in very tiny amounts - will I get an effect from my first hit even though the vapor isn't visible?

And, as others have asked:

Do the crucibles (and metal lid) get very hot? How long do you have to wait after use for one to cool down before you can change it out?

How loud is the "electronic humming" when the MV1 is in use? Is it a purposeful buzz added in or just the sound of the device functioning - like a sound of the fans or whatever?
  • VapeCritic
    DAMN GUYS! I TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN LINE THAT I UNDERSOLD THE VAPE!

It's an amazing F'n vape, let me figure out how to convey this better, I think a follow up video is best to do this, please bear with me I'm working on it now.
  • VapeCritic
    To answer all of your questions and concerns also 8-) :-!
  • FLOmaster
    Hahah, rad... >:)
  • VapeCritic
    I just read a few of your comments about being disappointed, I think this is just because of my poor job communicating certain things, standby for more info before deciding!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet