• Trivvv
    just got to the part where you compared it to the evo. aha. im on board for sure.
  • StuddlyBud
    Bud, imma bout to do something I only do when I know the other person feels the same way or need it to be said, but can't risk being too honest because people are gonna be knuckleheaded fools no matter what or how you say it to them and will hate. So imma be the front man and take hits for you for what I'm about to say but want all to know that you had no part in what imma say.

Half of the video you explained was either self explanatory, or if experienced, would/should already kinda have an idea of how to use this vape. The fact that you had to tell people not to grind so finely because it slips through the holes let's me know just how stupid people really are. And I loved the part where you explained convection 101 and that the air needs space to flow/get through... I mean cmon people. Yes, I do understand not everybody sees things the same way or even have an easy time processing or seeing the obvious right away (I can get dense myself) ... but really? People are that dense? They have to be told to not do something when they clearly see why? To me Bud, if these knuckles still don't like it and don't understand it, they either have struggles in other simple areas in their lives, or need a beginner vape because you're definitely not the problem and shouldn't lose sleep over it. Second the crucible, again... Really?! Smh I think my turtle could have figured that out. With the vape settings, when you explained about the production, that's something that happens with ALL vapes (where you kinda test/try out different packing styles and settings) to see the vape production and what happens. So basically you showed us what all of us with vapin experience should know already...At least most the stuff you showed us; especially about the type of herbs being use. This definitely effects how many draws you get, and the quality/ amount of vaper produced, because anyone who pays attention and has vaped over some time has or should have realized that at some point. If you're new to vapin then don't get this, but the experienced people should definitely be excited and be understanding forreal.

I have much more to say about people just wanting to be seen and heard (ex's saying but that b**** smart) but I saw 10 mins of your second/ updated review and I'm even more sold than I was before, because it looks enjoyable
    ! When you said it feels nice and pleasant... I knew exactly what you meant. Even though I have the arizer... When I be taking sips from it... I smile and be jammin like "damn this good stuff yummy" setting you off the right way, efficiently using less of your material but getting the MOST out of it. Like contentment, finally things are all perfect, the high, the vape production show, the taste... All coming together making you aroused or extremely happy) so ik you ain't lying on that when you was sipping away until bedtime lmao. I like how that ghost made you spin around in your fuxkin chair lmao (my favorite part).

Thanks Bud for the video man, you answered all my questions and it's safe to say imma be wiggling in my sleep with excitement every night until I have this vape in my hand. Sleep tight you high bastid you hahaha ;)
  • StuddlyBud
    Wanted to add, if you want to use herb that has nice clouds and last long through vapin sessions, get your hands on some good blue cookies,. I promise you, it will be one of your favorite vapin herbs. Can get sooooo many draws off that herb by using very little. High is potent and you get entertained by nice vape production. Can't wait to use the ghost with it... *rubs hands together greedily*
  • mrbiggiejones
    you stated along with other dribble

(The fact that you had to tell people not to grind so finely because it slips through the holes let's me know just how stupid people really are)

Wasn't you once a newbie and asked questions like this ?

Maybe you should pay attention to how the ghost marketed this device,if it is just for vape veterans why would they go to concerts and tour To masses of people if that was the case ? And why would the vape critic openly say he didn't explain the vape to good in hes first video if it was just for the hardcore vapers,we possibly may not of received a second update so quick to ease people's concerns. Kudos

So for you to sit there trying to get brownie points calling people stupid is quite rude but laughable :-! As you don't seem to clever yourself now.

So regarding your analysis it's pretty floored but don't worry bud still loves you haha
  • StuddlyBud
    Mrwhomever you are, first off I never asked that question, if you find where I have, then I'd bow. Second I am still quite clever, you're just not capable of comprehending that (touch a sore spot did I with you in my post?) Brownie points?? That's laughable, because to think that this would be somewhat of a competition only came out of your frame of mind... Real funny tbh. Did I say the vape was for hardcore vapers or veterans? Somebody didn't get past the 9th grade because the last I looked in the dictionary, "experienced" does not imply or mean or isnt even a synonym for veterans. Gee.. who looks dumb now?
  • StuddlyBud
    Smh the things that fly over people's head when they don't know how to read...Especially between very visible lines.
  • StuddlyBud
    Wait wait let me make it clear for mrwhomever lol... If you are new to vapin and this intimidates you, then simply don't buy it. Start off with something less advanced/intimidating. But I don't see why people with EXPERIENCE vapin (1 month 2 month 1 year... 2 days even) shouldnt be excited about this, and further told to them what they can figure out in 1 week of use. This means, if you know you're that type of person (hard to understand) .... Don't... Buy... it... Get a beginner vape. Sorry if you hate the truth but that's real.... Still lost there buddy?
  • mrbiggiejones
    Mrwhoever here again I'm truely lost for words haha

(To me Bud, if these knuckles still don't like it and don't understand it, they either have struggles in other simple areas in their lives, or need a beginner vape because you're definitely not the problem and shouldn't lose sleep over it.) explain

(So imma be the front man and take hits for you for what I'm about to say but want all to know that you had no part in what imma say.) I'll explain This is the reason for brownie points or better fan boy.

I can read thanks but as you have stated you are vapecritics personal body guard and gonna take hits for him I would hate for people to think there stupid for not quite understanding how things work (hahaha let's hope he's not paying you to much For your services) good job it's not me you would be sacked go and enjoy your arizer vape experienced user.

Don't worry bud still loves you?
  • StuddlyBud
    LMAO idk you seem madder than you should be and so concentrated on this. So now all I want to do is see what you come up with next. Took you mighty long to respond and you dug up a lot of info about our love affair hahahaha ctfu. One thing I do agree with you on, you are truly lost for words lol still have nothing important to say :P
  • StuddlyBud
    I like this attention I get from you tbh...my brownie points you know? Now I know what to do besides smoke when I'm bored.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Don't worry Fella glad your getting the attention you require by throwing your insults around.maybe you should go and smoke aswell haha did you forget its a vapelife forum peace lol
  • StuddlyBud
    Still mad? Okay sorry I brought your truth out. Truth hurts ik. Peace.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Not mad happy to help people instead of insulting, but peace to you brother I gotta say I am feeling this vape more and more now since the second video
  • StuddlyBud
    Hahaha I read some of your posts and that's a damn lie lmao ..."me helping people" but let's agree on that ghost vape tho...i was feeling it when I saw that thing. Oh btw since we are well acquainted..imma always fuxk with you now lol.
  • mrbiggiejones
    Bring it I just hope you don't get to big for your boots again, I'd hate to have to explain how to not to treat people again peace (Y) haha
  • StuddlyBud
    LMAO I wonder how many times women screwed you over online...just wondering fr because for all you know, I could be your prostate doc. Simply put, you don't know who I am which is funny because you'd be surprised if you knew. But I guess it doesn't matter. Don't worry tho, when I get the ghost vape you won't see me again and you can be Mrwhomever "defender of the dumb dumbs!!" *superhero echoing voice* buuuahahaha... and have your little soap box back. But seriously, I'll talk in forums that express love for the vape. If you happen to be there, so be it..maybe then brother, we'll have peace there. Until then ctfu...
  • StuddlyBud
    Btw mrwhomever, did you miss the part in my post where I say I can be dense myself too at times? U can read huh...idk :-}
  • Mouette
    I wouldn't call those people who need more information stupid. Remember, vaping is getting mainstream, and Bud's audience is increasing to all kinds of people, young, old, sick, healthy, rich, less fortunate, etc.

Some of those people are going to just see the vape as it is, like you do @StuddlyBud, others are going to worry and question everything about it, make mistakes and stumble, because they want the new best thing but have no clue. Bud's trying to satisfy veterans and first-time grannies who vape for their arthritis all at once. So yeah, I think that calling more.. vulnerable people stupid is a bit harsh.

I guess you could see all of Bud's detailed explanations on what you consider simple, like the grind size for those holes, similar to labels on coffee cups saying 'contains HOT coffee'. People get burnt, needs to be there. Finally, I feel that Bud explaining the way he does, and answering every question, however 'advanced' or 'beginner' it may be, will allow any kind of new user to jump right on the Ghost, because it's just well designed. Good ease-of-use.

I just can't wait to get my hands on one! I want that chair-spinning hit ;)
  • mrbiggiejones
    100 % can read I feel you when you say your dense(stupid) but that's not totally right now more like your very very dense hence the reason when I pointed out your opions you get personal with insults immediate tell tail sign aswell hehe
  • StuddlyBud
    Mrwhomever I like how Mouette responded to me better smh you supposed to help me bro lmao...Mouette helped me, why aren't you helping me but engaging in my insults?
  • StuddlyBud
    let's agree, we want our hands on that vape lol...that's all imma say
  • mrbiggiejones
    Also I might be surprised who you are but how reckless you are with your insults, I can't see an issue with me smacking ya bum like your mom once did when you was a naughty boy :-!
  • StuddlyBud
    Already know where you're from. Check ...you know where I'm from?
  • mrbiggiejones
    Haha playground antics says your mentality
  • StuddlyBud
    Mrwhomever imma go to sleep. But will continue our flirting later. Keep this world safe now... we're all counting on you....
  • mrbiggiejones
    Nite nite don't let them bed bugs bite brother peace
  • SkabootchWolf
    I want this right now!

I can't tell you how many non stoner and stoner friends' asses have been laid flat by VapeXhale. This would kill them too.

When the FireFly 2 was coming, I was really excited. I am far more excited for this. Big clouds and no work. With the glass piece inside, it should look pretty stealthy. I don't think anyone would know what it is. No one ever knew what the FF2 was, and that is shaped like bowl. Id want to take this to festivals and concerts.

Vapecritic since you are close to the company, you could suggest a smaller crafty type model, smaller battery, but still replaceable. For the future of course. Lets first get this thing in our hands.
  • Derek
    Alright now that was a classic video for the MV1 and I could understand the vape better now I want one BUD how do we get one of the first ones that come out I saw ghost vapes say they were going to take care of us here on the group?
  • SkabootchWolf
    Yeah, i was going to ask that. vapelife members have the opportunity to be first on the preorder lists, above everyone else? Hook us up bud. We'll spread the word if its as good as it looks.
  • Trousersnake
    That's much better, Bud!

That 2nd sesh where you immediately blew out big clouds on the higher heat settings made me want to blow my hot load.

Also glad that you showcased the power of the Ghost...it really is the Peter North of all vapes!

Still one area of concern is the humming noise when the unit is activated. Hard to tell but it sounds quite loud. So how would you rate its noise stealthiness if you needed to use it in a public place? Can you hear it in the next room? I live with a female roommate and I can hear her in the bedroom frigging herself with what I imagine to be a big gnarly vibrating dildo. I'm a little more modest so I like my privacy. Can you give us a close up of the humming noise?

Stay up, Bud...I know my trouser snake is...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!