• Chavo
    Wassup guys!! Just wondering whitch vape to choose, what am looking for is whitch gets u the more baked!! All replys greatly appreciated thanks!!!!!
  • CTC85
    That's a tough one, which one of those gets you more baked... they both do that really well :) but here's my thoughts, I own and love both devices. They are both great and hard hitting while still being conservative with material. I have owned the mighty longer and used it more than the solo 2, so when I first started using the solo 2, (same materials and same temps with both devices) I felt it had stronger effects, probably because it is different...
    Now that I rotate between them it may actually be a tie for vapor potency with slightly better flavor going to solo 2 and slightly thicker vapor density going the mighty. But both work really well.
  • Chavo
    if u had to choose one bro whitch one would u choose?????
  • CTC85
    If I absolutely had to choose just one today maybe the solo 2, as it's currently my favorite to use. but they work a little differently and each one has pros and cons depending on the way you plan to use it... if you can get both :)
    so it kinda depends:
    what other qualities are important for you?
    it may really come down to style and matter of personal preference.
    Also I've seen planet of the vapes has the solo 2 for 199 currently and I have read that puffitup offers 15% off the mighty putting it at 296. Hope that helps!
  • AsUwish
    Perfect explanation!! And I too would give the slight overall edge to the Solo 2 if just one.
  • Chavo
    really I just want a vape that gets u the most high lol I've had the arizer air and wasn't really feeling it to much one bowl would take forever to finish idk man I just want the best of the best I guess lol
  • elopro
    MGHTY !!!
  • elopro
    MIGHTY IS THE BEST PORTABLE VAPE MAN SOLO 2 IS VERY GOOD BUT MIGHTY IS BETTER IN MY OPINION MAYBE GHOST MV 1 CAN BEAT THE MIGHTY BUT HOW LONG WE MUST WAIT FOR GHOST ;/
  • koepen
    I really like the Solo 2! It has become my daily driver. For me it's the perfect vape for a solo session at home... BUT the Mighty is still the Mighty and definitely hits harder!!!
  • Chavo
    that's awesome man!!! but one question since the solo 2 can only fit about 1.5 at a time and mighty .3 do you think solo is stronger because your vaping two bowl not just one or is the high about the same???
  • koepen
    I haven't tried 2 sessions in a row with the Solo 2 yet. usually 1 session is enough for me. And if not I switch to dynavap or firefly 2 just to get 2-3 more draws! 1 full session with the Mighty kills me :D
    I guess the effect of two sessions with the Solo 2 should be similar to 1 full session with the Mighty!? (IMO an advantage for the Mighty - just have to pack it once!)
    BTW I pack the Solo 2 with a lose, coarse grind while I pack the Mighty with a fine, dense grind...

... and lately I used both of them with a watertool! ;)
  • Chronic Pain
    I like the Mighty because of their Dosing Capsules.
  • AsUwish
    I have both and while I love the Mighty (especially with a glass mouthpiece), I reach for the Solo 2 more often. The Mighty has a bit more conduction than the Solo. The Solo gives you better flavor, the Mighty gives you massive clouds. Both deliver very potent vapor. For the best overall value, I would go with the Solo 2.

...or perhaps an MV1 ;)
  • SkabootchWolf
    MV1 was meant to be ready at the start of this month. Now they won't even give us an estimated date. It looks great, although not sure if it hums too loudly or not, but I am tired of waiting.

I have a FireFly 2, but I am a bit tired of using it. I'm thinking of ordering a Mighty today.
  • Meek
    Ordered a mighty yesterday, can't wait to get it. I used to have a firefly 2 but sold it because of its poor battery life, little vapor production, having to stir to get an even vape, and over heating. Puffitup has a great deal on the mighty
  • AsUwish
    You're gonna be soooo happy when you use the Mighty. Don't get me wrong, FF2 gives you fantastic flavor but all the fussing required to get said flavor (and vapor) can get a bit too involved. The Puffitup guys are fantastic! You'll have it in no time. Let us know your initial thoughts on the Mighty!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment