• juxt
    OK posting some photos here
    First is the glass screens and Glass Mesh bowl for the GS
    atxbfzmiyxn1qrsk.jpg
    iqtiku2b6b2kjx4g.jpg

I actually had some a thicker one that was almost the width of the stem that did a really great job, but my buddy dumped it and I can't find it for the life of me.

Next up are some drop downs, the firs one (on the left) I use exclusively with the GS (either 2 screens or the glass mesh with glass screens) the other two are about as dirty as I will allow my glass to get, but notice the difference in how amber/yellow/clean the GS glass is and I use it the most for eucalyptus flower.

1bes59rlirg1nsej.jpg
    oyd8jgo4xfzvfcxg.jpg
  • mustypipes
    Hey guys extremely interested in the glass Symphony my question though is who do I need to contact to purchase one of these, is this still the contact information I need to be using ? Thanks guys!
  • Cl4ud3
    That seems to be the same Email I see listed. You could always send a message here to @GS jojo as it's the same person.
  • juxt

Yes, both of those.
  • GS jojo
    It is neat to see the pics comparing the buildup.

I've been shooting pics of the parts for the website...

My most popular bowl and the first one to go into a second run....

The 'funnel' bowl

funnel.jpg
  • juxt

Yeah man, it's beautiful...the only thing cleaner is the concentrate only drop-down.

The funnel bowl is my favorite :) and I've let it get to where the reclaim actually rolls down and drips into the drop-down. Crazy production, more than the Sub and the FP, with my setup and payload anyway.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet