• Zow237
    Bringing this vaporizer over to vapelife! The Glass symphony brought to you by a member at fc. I wanted to show the power and the uniqueness of this vape! :)
    In beta right now and he is taking orders

Vids: https://instagram.com/p/BWryNVJAVWt/
    https://instagram.com/p/BWqlfmKA4vD/

Features:

- Fast extractions

- Adjustable mass

- Temperature control

- 100% convection on top of the bowl

- 100% cleanable 100% glass air path

- Filtered intake

- User replaceable heater

- Works with any 100W pid controller with an XLR (power at pin 1-2).

- Parts won’t stick due to thermal expansion (glass expands less than many metals
  • Magicman
    Ok...
    That thing is way bigger thsn your head.
  • Zow237
    It's a fuckin monster! Extracts everything and keeps all the lovely terps in one breath :)
  • Zow237
    I have owned the herbo ti and the newvape flowerpot, this thing just sits in its own place on my shelf as I prefer it over those 2 vapes. I sold my herbo the day I got the gs and haven't looked back. Still doing some testing but fuck.... I love this thing!
  • lazylathe
    This is definitely and connoisseur vape!
    I have BETA #1 and it is on most of the time.

And a close up of a small load being vaporized!
  • VapeCritic
    Who do I contact to buy one of these??
  • Dazza78
    Any chance of getting these to u.k
  • Cl4ud3
    is your best bet. I don't think he has the website up yet.
    User @jojo monkey on FC.
  • Zow237
    @VapeCritic
    You will absolutely love the power this vaporizer brings. I've been just loving mine being my vape of choice over my flowerpot ;) just hit Brendan up at that email and he will gladly take care of you :)
  • lazylathe

Sorry only got to this now...
    As mentioned above FuckCombustion is most likely the easiest way for contact and extra info or a direct e mail.
    It's crazy tasty and a cloud producing monster!

I am enjoying my FP more lately for some reason... Need to play around with the GS again!
    Then again i have also been using my Herbo Ti a lot...
    I have VAS for the vapes i already own...LMAO!!
  • VapeCritic
    Putting my order in for this now, looks sweet!
  • VapeCritic
    6iqpxt0thj3spua3.jpg

Crazytown 8-)
  • dontmindme
    That looks crazy. Hopefully in his production model the heater is closer to the herb. Think you have to set it to 900 on your controller which i think is too much. Also i think the glass joint and the hot air path should be separate with its own tube not touching the connection. Also maybe something around the heater to retain the heat as i think glass dissipates heat fast.
  • technoHippie
    @VapeCritic Let us know how this compares to the Flowerpot. I have one arriving Monday.
  • Bruce
    That looks like Vape Nirvana.

Peace, Love and Vape
  • dontmindme
    I also think he should get a custom heater made of ceramic or something that protrudes the glass balls area. And shrink it down. Either way, what a awesome vape. Dudes like a mcgyver of shopping.

I think more desktop dry herb vaporizers should use these controllers.

Bud, after you find your happy temperature... next time set it a little below, and then attach the heater... and set it a little higher(due to the new edition of glass mass of heat containment) and vape a variated heat source.

'He really did loose his marbles'.
  • lazylathe

There is actually a LOT of science involved with this vape.
    This is the NASA stuff he used to figure out that the glass balls are what is needed to increase air turbulence that in turns increases the extraction of the material. It also works better the faster you pull!
    It is a crazy vape that is extremely potent and user friendly!

Here is that NASA stuff:
    https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/dragsphere.html
  • dontmindme
    The faster is because u bypass the glass bowls temp.

Once you set this thing on a rig, temps start to drop due to the added mass.

Also the faster your draw the exchange and equaliberium of all the glass takes effect and you might need to raise temps to a certain degree. Might even rely on your rig and shape and everything to a degree.

But its small loads so that doesnt really matter. I played with the idea of resting it on a hemp loop and a custom glass joint where you have a series of hemp rings tied around a taper to get a air tight? seal so the temps dont drop when situated but i dont know where to get hemp that isnt processed and medically safe.
  • dontmindme
    You forgot a s in nasa btw.

Whoa, thanks for the link.

Its like fins pointing downwards with a curve to air condition it hot. Most heaters condition air hot to a surface and lack the design aspect like hot air retainment and shuffling out. Or something... im just making this up.

You could relate this to the world and how trees does this opposite with moisture, but we're not trying to speed up time.

Then again theres no plants on venus, and mars except that movie with whats his name... mike damon? Or something. The martian?
  • Guapo
    Any more reviews?
  • Guapo
    People need to put down the Ghost and get their reviews going for this one!!
  • BoomDraws
    apples and oranges brother. This is desktop not portable ;)
  • Dazza78
    @technoHippie is this available in uk I need this lol how was the flowerpot ?
  • technoHippie

I have no idea if it is, but I'm sure it can be shipped.

The FlowerPot is amazing for a desktop. Idk why I'd use my Volcano unless I had a specific reason for the bag or I'm short on time but want the desktop experience. For flower, idk about the other heads, but the 20mm shower head is crazy efficient. Even at 650, which is kind of low for the device, it can fully or near fully extract 0.1g in one draw.

Still learning about concentrates on it. At 550°, my standard for my flat coil, it seems the dish must be 100-200° less. I took my dab with flower, the flower was cashed, but the dab kept going for 2-3 more wispy draws. I think this might be a 700°+ device (first experience with barrel coils) for dabs, but I gotta test. When the handle is installed correctly, it looks like the following image, but very little coil is in contact with the dish. I'm considering turning the coil upside down to see it its flatter and will make more contact. But I don't think it will, since it's a pretty thick spiral. Going to be a learning curve for these barrel coils coming from a flat coil.

iji1hxvj74gbqja5.jpg

Will probably do a short video on it today since I have the time. I wanna get some stuff on other devices up soon.
  • Guapo
    Very true, i agree with that statement, but from reviews the Ghost has multiple issues and is lacking. So i feel since there have been so many post (and not to mention damn threads) that this one should get some love. We can give the Ghost company some time to find fixes for all their issues too. Lol.

And sorry I'm not trying to be rude when i say this, but this is the GS thread. The last things i wanted more info on was the Ghost or Flower Pot vapes. Seems like there is just a flood of fan boys for both right now, when in reality the GS looks like it'll out perform both of them by far.

@vapecritic i know 5 days isn't much, but no initial thoughts yet ??
  • BoomDraws
    I'm guessing you didn't see my quick review. I had no problems out the gate - worked as it is supposed to. I got Silver Satin :)
  • technoHippie

I apologize. I had originally posted in this thread asking how it compared to the FlowerPot. My second post was in response to a question I was asked.
  • Gman
    there's fanboys for these MARKET devices because they are readily available. So you can't really call them fanboys when there are no other current VIABLE options. Get the hype going and production going for the GS and then it'll have it's own "fanboys" like yourself.
  • Temple ov truth
    Shame it's not MS proof lol,but from what I have seen not many are ,and I love the look of this and the sub ,flower pot ,hope you have fun with it nice share thank you ,temple ov truth.rave on
  • shaolinmilk
    Bud! I just need you to answer a simple yes or no. Is this comparable to the Flowerpot and does it hit harder than the Cloud EVO? I have the EVO already and was about to purchase the Flowerpot until I seen one of these.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment