• Zow237
    id also recommend getting both bowls and the fine screens ;)
  • Cl4ud3
    x5ygk5vt7lbobofx.jpg
    It's a crazy machine. Stupidly powerful, I use it and feel like I've been dabbing (Y)
  • Baron23
    VERY cool....and I remember when you first made your gong/stem/vc/etc stand that I see in the left background. What is the GS sitting on in this pic?
  • Cl4ud3
    Temporary stand, or a spalted vase blank with a 22mm hole :D It's a little too big for purpose currently.
  • VapeCritic
    Nice! So what rig did you find that it balances good on without tipping over? It's so tall! lol
  • Cl4ud3
    I'm using a knockoff Mobius sidecar, I think it's the only rig I have that it fits comfortably. My straight tube is a little too close to the heater, my Lifebouy cyclone thing tips over with any vape so not ideal and every other piece is 14mm :D
  • VapeCritic
    I have mine on a VapeX HydraBase with a Hydratube on it :-! :-! Heavy and sturdy!

I broke everything else I had :-}

05in9zkqagtqc14l.jpeg
  • Cl4ud3
    This is all I have that it fits but only the sidecar is suitable really. I won't mind so much if they break and if they do I'm rigging the GS bowl to some silicone tube
    bjl7z1fxmmlqwftk.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Hahah nice!!

I got sent this thing recently, is this what i’ll have to resort to if i keep breaking all my glass?? Lol

dexorqccr89z02zp.jpeg
  • Baron23
    hahahah...no glass for you!!

Is that a silicone bong or a sex aid? LOL
  • Cl4ud3

This is why the stadium bowl is lethal, you just keep playing with it to watch stuff vape.
  • Baron23
    Very nice, mate. Thanks for posting....looks wonderful.
  • VapeCritic
    Cooool !!!

A lot cooler than my clip :-!

This thing rips!

• Baron23
    Compared to the Flower Pot? Any contrast or comparisons you can offer us?
  • Cl4ud3
    It's a seriously good vape, I like how you can control the extraction by the speed of your draw, less need to change temperatures. It's also the only vaporizer that makes me dizzy
    My video was one of those cheap clip on macro lenses for mobiles, quite good considering how cheap it was.
  • jcrewl

Do a review on that breast :D
  • Mtbowls
    Sorry I was taking huge draw. Did I miss a titty shot?
  • Mtbowls
    Those hits look fantastic, that was not meant to be a pun. @Clu4ud3 awsome video, took me 2ond to figure out what I was looking at.
  • Mtbowls
    At first I thought it was a nature video of a tarantula decaying in the jungle at sunset.
  • Namekian
    I second Baron's curiosity as to how it compares to the Flower Pot, Happy New Year!!! :)
  • jcrewl

Dont worry, that pun is well received. Im a doofus and just noticed my typo ..or maybe freudian slip. :-} And yes, I totally saw that clip as a tarantula getting vaporized for a second.
  • GS jojo
    Happy New Year!

@Cl4ud3 Great video! I love your stand!

I use it and feel like I've been dabbingCl4ud3
    Very cool.

Beastly hit! I've been a fan of your vids for longer than I've been selling vapes. It is surreal seeing you use it.
  • Cl4ud3
    Cl4ud3 Great video! I love your stand!GS jojo

Thank you :) that was going to be the stand but it was rather tall. I've since started another piece similar to my vape station, not finished yet but it functions :)

You made one hell of a vape here (Y) I've not used anything that can extract so quickly
  • shaolinmilk
    I'm now a part of the GS train... and all I can say is... this is one speedy train! Big downside.... you're gonna use up a lot of bud because it's so effortless, so smooth and so damn quick with the extraction!
  • VapeCritic
    Pics or it didn't happen! :-!

I finally got my new rig yesterday and fired up my symphony again, had to switch to the sublimator for a couple weeks while I waited for it because I broke all my F'n glass!! lol

cw6l1ds2xp2l5o2r.jpeg
  • VapeCritic
    BTW twice last night I wasn't looking and starting taking my draw from the air intake tube by accident since it's close to this rig's mouthpiece :-! :-!
  • Baron23
    twice last night I wasn't looking and starting taking my draw from the air intake tube by accidentVapeCritic

And just how baked were you at the time? hahaha (Y) :D
  • Namekian
    Do you think you will do a review of the GS? Really want to know how it compares to the FP and the Sublimator. :)
  • Baron23
    how it compares to the FP and the Sublimator. :)Namekian

That would indeed be an interesting comparison. (Y)
  • shaolinmilk
    Nothing too great about my pic. I'll try to get one up when I'm home after work.

As for the comparison between the FP and GS, a user on FC told me the GS is better than the FP with dry herb, however the FP is way better than the GS for concentrates. As for the Sublimator... I only tried it once and from what I remember, it was a super fast extracting device. The GS.... is probably just as fast, if not even faster... As for the taste, I think it's similar, however I personally feel like the vapor in the Sublimator was slightly cooler.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment