• juxt
    OK posting some photos here
    First is the glass screens and Glass Mesh bowl for the GS
    atxbfzmiyxn1qrsk.jpg
    iqtiku2b6b2kjx4g.jpg

I actually had some a thicker one that was almost the width of the stem that did a really great job, but my buddy dumped it and I can't find it for the life of me.

Next up are some drop downs, the firs one (on the left) I use exclusively with the GS (either 2 screens or the glass mesh with glass screens) the other two are about as dirty as I will allow my glass to get, but notice the difference in how amber/yellow/clean the GS glass is and I use it the most for eucalyptus flower.

1bes59rlirg1nsej.jpg
    oyd8jgo4xfzvfcxg.jpg
  • mustypipes
    Hey guys extremely interested in the glass Symphony my question though is who do I need to contact to purchase one of these, is this still the contact information I need to be using ? Thanks guys!
  • Cl4ud3
    That seems to be the same Email I see listed. You could always send a message here to @GS jojo as it's the same person.
  • juxt

Yes, both of those.
  • GS jojo
    It is neat to see the pics comparing the buildup.

I've been shooting pics of the parts for the website...

My most popular bowl and the first one to go into a second run....

The 'funnel' bowl

funnel.jpg
  • juxt

Yeah man, it's beautiful...the only thing cleaner is the concentrate only drop-down.

The funnel bowl is my favorite :) and I've let it get to where the reclaim actually rolls down and drips into the drop-down. Crazy production, more than the Sub and the FP, with my setup and payload anyway.
  • zancru
    Hola VapeLifers and @VapeCritic ....
    Since “Project A” takes longer than expected... production line is really slow, due to “good life and enjoyment of nature’s gifts”,by its own Bud jajajaja,
    so VAS is calling, and this is a special month...
    I’m getting A’s great grand parent... can’t wait to have it on 24/7/365....
    It’s going to be nice to have all generations together... I miss my OG beta Versa Infinity... plus GS plus A plus EVO... full glass convection lineup ;)
    lujl3ue6ix1fab4q.png

Stay up...
    Stay vaped....
  • meeemeee
    How much cash for one of these glass symphonys?
  • zancru

$226 with the all glass and glass mesh screen bowl....fully paid and shipping.... I'm at Oregon so I don't pay sales taxes... add another %10 depending on which state you live....
    I ordered one of his stands too...
    can't wait for everything arriving on Saturday or Monday???
    @GS jojo
    I ordered the Auber RDK 300 too....
    I believe I'm set....
    Any tips???
    Stay vaped....
  • meeemeee
    thanks for info...
    I'm in uk..
    This guy needs a website.
    He not got one no?
  • zancru

he answers in a few hours.... excellent CS....

whljwvgpksu69yix.png
    7kwr3sqg1m7er95t.png

Stay vaped...
  • meeemeee
    thank you :up:
  • zancru

@juxt
    @GS jojo
    @Señor Negro
    @Dr green thumb
    @Mr White
    @BobCat

Just a teaser....
    Cloudage video coming soon...
    Stay tuned...
    i7gsaxai4miyezfb.jpeg

Stay vaped....
  • BobCat
    What is in the first adapter joint? It looks like a frog or rubber chicken. So happy you are enjoying this vape!!! Patiently waiting for cloudage vid. :victory: :up: :strong:
  • Dr green thumb
    Very nice, you could likely fog the entire room with that. I can't wait to see more.
  • GS jojo
    Tuned. I also can't wait and you need to explain the chicken.

Sweet setup and pic!

Thanks for buying a GS.

---
    Update:

Here is an image that I hope shows what's what between the bowls at a glance.

glass-symphony-bowls.jpg
  • zancru

Hitting like a rock ;)
    I have my temp set at 808F... 796-7F coil temp...
    massive tasty hits... no water.... I feel low volumen can bubblers are better... or massive lungs jajajaja
    You need to speed up your draw for better results in my case.... but look at the video...
    @VapeCritic@Señor Negro@BobCat@EconMan@Dr green thumb@SouthboundPachyderm@Alexis@Magicman@bum karacho@Trix@LabPong@Mr White@highasakite@Bruce@meeemeee@Cl4ud3@John Cocktostone@UbarDog@DregerUS
    And many more I’m forgetting...
    Keeping the warm up intense...

Stay vaped and toasty...
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I love the chicken carb cap :rofl:
  • bum karacho

nice,
    which one is the stroner hitter,which one is more harsh,also tasty?
  • Cl4ud3
    I do love the GS. I know they all vary but I've recently dropped down from 850 to 820 on mine.

Hardest hitting vape for flower ?
  • lazylathe
    Funnel Bowl FTW!!!

I did the same thing on my Version 1 of the GS. Mine has the old heater and 820F is perfect!
    Hits pretty damn hard, have to agree!
  • meeemeee
    Iv not tried one of these but I'd guess it's the only step up from herborizer Ti
  • juxt
    Welcome to the GS club! I love my 2 ;)
  • lazylathe

I have found the same to be true with my GS.
    I load the bowl, meditate for a second and empty my lungs and then hit it like a maniac!
    Instant whitewall, great flavor, dense cloud and knock out effects...LOL!

It's a heavy weight for sure!
  • Cl4ud3
    Any news on the 22 to 14 bowls ? Itching to order one and some more of the extra fine screens.
  • juxt

Yeah man, the extra fine are the bomb. I use a normal one with the extra fine to hold it's shape, and it builds up the most incredible liquid reclaim on the fine screen. :ok:
  • zancru
    I’ve been upping temps gradually.... 10F at a time...
    Trying to find the sweet spot for microdosing...
    Guys.... any of you had tried to make the greens to be closer to the heater....
    I find that I need to fill the funnel bowl way up the top to start producing massive dragon clouds...
    I’ll try to find cheap glass screens to tower them up inside the funnel bowl....
  • Cl4ud3
    Not something I've tried but I have good lung power.
  • zancru
    I’m still at full lung power... but I like my ABV darker jajajaja aka I like heavy hitting clouds... close to dark brown toffee/coffee grains color.
    Makes sense??
  • Cl4ud3
    For me that was over 850, second strong pull was getting it almost smokey
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal