• Bud
    This thing is cool!

It's called the AirVape OM, and it's a vape pen keychain with two functions: 1) a dual-quartz rod atomizer for wax concentrates with a magnetic glass mouthpiece, and 2) stainless steel sleeves that perfectly cover both standard-sized oil cartridges (Y)

I am an affiliate of AirVape, but this thing is really nice, it looks & feels great.

This is my referral link to their product page for the OM:
    https://airvapeusa.com/products/airvape-om?aff=7

It's $89 and I think it's worth it if you routinely vape both wax & oil, I wasn't expecting it to feel so nice.

Check it:

tyrucoo7dtdad1k1.jpg
    740zefumeyx44e4f.jpg
    4wauj0t10m5d3enw.jpg
    d2qpxtekb7srcnps.jpg
    h45mpjucba6kz394.jpg
    awipczqw3w1viv0i.jpg
    x86whx1gpq7htdtr.jpg
    bfjvpszjiabr3dvc.jpg
    eufvhs3l7qos760l.jpg
    h2k1t19bkpis52ck.jpg
    8bhtdlmkxmynna1l.jpg
    uh4va8htjcfqy8er.jpg
    2w739349tc6fh1wk.jpg
  • Mouette
    Seems really handy as a vape to carry around with absolutely no hassle.

I've never used a pen though. Does it have those coils that people complain burn out a lot and need replacement or does it keep working for a long time without need for replacement parts? (when properly taken care of, obviously)
  • voyciz
    If you are vaping wax, then yes you use the atomizer with the coils that burn out and need to be replaced - but I believe those ones are high quality and should last? I'm not really sure, I just use the cartridges. For oil cartridges, the atomizer is built into the cartridge, so you just toss the cartridge if the coil goes out.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Mouette
    Thanks for the explanation, I get it now!
  • Chronic Pain
    I (L) my pre-filled cartridges so this is VERY tempting! Thx!!
  • voyciz
    I have not - can you link me please?
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • voyciz
    Wow I really like that - thanks for posting. I wish they had one with a bigger battery, though. 350mAh too small, plus it's not adjustable.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment