• duff
    The Tubo Evic by Lamart is a full convection vaporizer powered by a Joytech Evic mod.

The Tubo has an all glass pathway that delivers delicious instant pure vapor that you can sip at 340 or rip at 370. There is zero draw restriction.

Through customized firmware, Lamart can add/change features which you download and update on your Tubo. Though the software you can customize your settings.

For on-demand mode, set your temp and hold down the button.

For cruise (session) mode, press the fire button a set number of clicks (mine is set to two). The Tubo instantly heats to the set temp and stays there for the set amount of time (mine is at the default length of 240 seconds).

Uses standard 18650s (I use the Samsung 30q that came with the Tubo or LG HG2s).

When I purchased mine from funkyjunky on FC, I paid $204 total shipped to the US. That included the Tubo, the wrapped whip, two stems and a battery.

There are plans for a dual battery unit in the near future.

q13e4ildmt9abque.jpg
    cykaj81m7t1pvk5e.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_20170605_222903_903 (245K)
    1493678484166230095267 (171K)
    IMG_20170605_222903_903 (245K)
  • Cl4ud3
    Nice! the white version always reminds me of OG star wars for some reason. I hear there is also a game on it >:O
  • VapeCritic
    thanx for posting this (Y)

Where can i buy one of these cus im banned on FC, u think i should email the address on the website?
  • duff
    Where can i buy one of these cus im banned on FC, u think i should email the address on the website?VapeCritic

I'd give that email a try or I'd be glad to reach out to them on FC.
  • dontmindme
    Thats a really cool device. Are the coils encased in glass or just glass tubes?
  • Magicman
    Bud was nimble, Bud was quick, Bud got smacked by the ban hammer stick.rwiyfi0rirrma0va.png
    Attachment
    6bZMF_d (75K)
  • duff
    Thats a really cool device. Are the coils encased in glass or just glass tubes?dontmindme
    I'm frankly not the best person to answer that but the FC thread has tons of info from the manufacturer.
  • dontmindme
    Yeah, noticed it was tubes just wondering if he switched.
  • duff
    Tubo cruising at 360.
    Hit 3 and on.
  • voyciz
    Would you recommend one of these as a desktop home unit? Nice video man
  • duff
    Thanks @voyciz.
    The Tubo is a tremendous vape and I'd recommend it as both a "portable" and a home unit.
  • duff
    Another cruise at 360°
  • VapeCritic
    sweet! as soon as im up and running on FC i'm gonna contact this guy to buy one
  • duff
    He's waiting to hear from you @VapeCritic!
  • Blindfury
    Where or how do I order an tubo evic?
  • duff
    Follow the link in the first post @Blindfury
  • JabbaDocious
    Can you compare this to a mighty or other similar vapes on the market (or the MV1 based on Bud's review)?
  • duff
    @JabbaDocious the Tubo, as well as any stem based vape, will generally be more efficient and versatile than a conduction device like the Mighty.

Heat up time is maybe 4 seconds.
    Very pure flavor.
    Smaller loads than the Mighty.
    Nearly zero draw resistance.

Unlike any other full convection vape, the Tubo can operate in on-demand mode where, like the Ghost, you hold the button to get heat.
    Or it can operate in "cruise" mode. Set the temp you want, activate cruise and there are no buttons to press. So in cruise mode it operates similarly to the normal Mighty operation.

There is no cooking of your material if you aren't hitting it.

Another big plus for the Tubo is that the manufacturer has released firmware updates so as he adds more features, you can update your device.
  • JabbaDocious
    @duff thanks so much for the reply. This thing looks pretty awesome! Might just have to buy this and the MV1
  • welshman

How's the vapor production/flavour compared to the mighty? if this is on a similar level then there's no reason to wait for the mv1
  • Namekian
    Man that thing looks pretty sweet, ever used it through a water piece? How are the clouds? :)
  • duff
    Flavor can't get much more pure.
    Material through glass @welshman.
    Lovely.

Through water is great but it is hard to milk glass since there is so little draw restriction. Huge hits though.

Recent Tubos heading into the wild.
    9rl7khi863fzxv87.jpg

qmchp5avvqlyjbiu.gif
    Attachments
    qf6HJw4 (1M)
    6uDZ5HL (114K)
  • JabbaDocious
    If using as a portable, how does loading the bowl work? I saw the videos of how it would work on a water piece, just a bit confused how to use otherwise. Thanks for all the info!!
  • duff
    You load most stem vapes, like logs, Milaana, MVT, FW4, the same @JabbaDocious.

Vacuum the material into the end of the glass stem and put the stem in the vape.
    No packing or stirring necessary.
  • JabbaDocious
    Awesome @duff I really appreciate you answering all the questions. I'm pretty sold here haha.
  • duff
    And @welshman, if you look at my video of me cruising at 360° you'll have an idea of what it is capable of.
  • Big Red
    @duff how would you rate the Tubo against a Solo2?
  • duff
    I haven't tried the Solo 2 @Big Red but I can confidently say that as heavy hitters go, it is up there.

Seriously, look at what it quickly and effortlessly does at 360°.
  • Namekian
    Sorry to keep bugging you but I see you made that really cool grasshopper through glass vid as well. How does it compare to a Grasshopper hit through a water piece? Thanks man.
  • welshman

Cheers for the info! Just started reading the fc thread. Gonna sign up for an account tomorrow and pm him.

It's really between the tubo, getting another mighty or possibly the mv1
  • Baron23
    @duff - help me understand this vape, my friend.

My understanding (flawed and inadequate as it is) is that this is a joytech TC box mod in a wooden encloser, perhaps some tuning, coupled with a chamber and screen. Rather like a SB but instead of butane flame, I'm supposing that the Joytech is driving some sort of coil as a heat source.

Am I close on this or out to lunch?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet