• Magicman
    I can tell just by looking at this...
    Crafty is better.
  • Kuzko
    Crafty is conduction, Tubo is convection. Also, so far as I know in the history of the Tubo only 1 has had to be sent back to manufacturer for repair...

I’ve never used a Crafty so I can’t compare them on performance, I’m sure it’s great, I use a Volcano so I know s&b is great. One area I think Crafty would probably best Tubo in is vapor hotness, I imagine that Crafty mouthpiece/cooler does a good job.

Personally, I don’t make judgements based on looks only.
  • frandemarco
    Yea this is the crafty of convection lol
  • Cl4ud3
    Don't mind Magicman that's his go to line for everything, denial is strong with him >:)
  • Kuzko
    Haha didn’t mean to sound too harsh or defensive. I’m still on a high from my Tubo honeymoon.
  • frandemarco
    sorry to keep buggin u but how is the aka conduction mode on this thing. Im starting to love convection more since ive felt how fast i can get toasty from the hopper but any vape taste and vapor wise u can compare it with in session mode?
  • duff
    The Tubo can't do conduction.
    You can introduce a tiny amount by using a rimmed basket screen (the metal of the rim would sit on top of the heater), but even then conduction would be a very small percentage.

In session mode, the Tubo does nothing to your material while not in use.

Session mode is pure convection too.

Taste can't get much better.
    As with all stem Vapes, heat is the only issue which gets easier to mitigate with use.
    Comparable vapes flavor-wise are Firewood and Milaana.
  • frandemarco
    Meant session mode
  • VapeCritic
    76spwh88pafklktx.jpg

I got that gecko on mine too! Lol
  • Temple ov truth
    Mr T is going to be jealous ov you lol,he has to wait till after Xmas for his ,hope he is up and about by then ,have great fun with your tubo VC and put a review up soon please ,got to keep mr T happy ,Mrs Temple ov truth,rave on
  • Kuzko
    Nice! First impressions? Or will you wait to put everything in a review?
  • Other Side
    Pretty sure your gonna love this. I borrowed one a while back and fell in love. Missed it ever since I sent it back.

Recently saw one in the FC classifieds with a wood stem from Ed's TnT (another piece I've been wanting) so I jumped. Been wearing it out ever since. Enjoy!
  • VapeCritic
    Yoooo I'm trying to read up on this vape now and figure this out but does anyone happen to know what it means when the screen flashes "weak battery"?

I'm of course making sure they're fully charged and I've tried 4 different 18650's now but I keep getting that message and i'm going crazy
  • VapeCritic
    And the first few times I used it I put my bud inside the end screen like the Milaana, but the bud actually goes between the two screens with the tubo right?
  • Temple ov truth
    duff is the man ,Mrs temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Other Side

Weak battery may be due to a old batteries or run down batteries. I see if from time to time but doesn't seem to have an impact on performance. Duff may be able to help more on this one.

As for placement of material. The answer is either. I place smaller loads on the outside of the EQ basket and larger loads in between the screens.
  • Kuzko
    I’ve never gotten the weak battery warning but I think some have mentioned this on FC, I purchased my battery from the Tubo manufacturer and it’s been working fine so far. It’s a Samsung Q30. I think there’s a list somewhere of best batteries for this device.

I pack my load into the stem and cap it off with the bucket screen. I’ve heard many different ways of packing but I haven’t put any herb directly on the screen above the heater in the Tubo, I’d be afraid of gunking it up or material falling through into the heater.
  • duff
    Material can be packed either way. Both work great.

I've never gotten the low battery message but I would definitely suggest a newer battery.
    Personally I use LG H2s but the Samsung Q30s are good too.

Of course you'll need to address your shortage crisis first @VapeCritic.
  • Other Side
    now you are gonna want this. I have one coming. X-)

https://youtu.be/Rks02cQktUs
  • SpudBob
    Too bulky! Im going RBT Spintier with same mod! Will be taller but less bulky! Gonna make my own wooden case for it!
  • Other Side
    I have a Splinter. I like them both. Not sure I could choose if I had to. Both provide top notch vapor in the taste and density department.
  • VapeCritic
    Oh snap nice!! That is a sexy ass unit!
  • Big Red
    it has finally arrived!! yay X-)

zuzguk7t6fbb0s0z.jpeg
    ux6nigw16t1gn550.jpeg
  • Kuzko
    Sweet! Have you tried it out?
  • Big Red
    i have and it's awesome. X-)
  • duff
    Glad you're digging it @Big Red.
    It's a powerful vape.
  • Big Red
    u got that right bruv. It's a beast
  • Temple ov truth
    more please red , have fun temple ov truth,rave on.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment