• Baron23
    @VapePartsMart - Nathan, any input here?
  • duff
    vp22c4wtql3wj1kw.png
    Instructions for Farenheit/Celsius are in the manual.
    I typically cruise at 370° with just the packed basket screen.
    If you pack between the screens you'll need to go higher.
    Screens
  • RollingStoned
    x3zko1jwwtntheoy.jpeg

New stems arrived, bent glass and medium chestnut capsule stem. Really enjoying my tubo now, much better performance with longer stems compared to the short. I run my Tubo at 55 Watts, 70W seems just a little high, i got weak battery message every single time with all my samsung 30Q’s, now i only get the message when under %35 battery left
    I start my cruise at 400F and get about 6 hits then turn it up to 430F and get another 6.
  • bluesith
    I'd like to know this too . I thought it came with these tho ? However I've a feeling of lose anyway so where can you get spares ?
    Cheers

Oh great , how did I miss them on the tubo website.
  • meeemeee
    Anyone's tubo over heat?
    Trying to work out if mine is messed up or not.
    Anyone got device too hot message much?
    I get it stem packing. Seems tubo overheats after a while.
  • bum karacho

it could be the batterie if its an old one
  • Cannabliss420
    Fyi 10 units are going up for sale today on lamart.ch
    WEDNESDAY 14th NOVEMBER- - 9PM USA time:   3PM (EST) and 12PM (PST)                                                                                                      
  • bluesith
    Good luck to those who go for them . Fantastic vaping experience
  • meeemeee
    all new batteries.

Looks like I may send it back for a brain change and see if it helps. Often overheating
  • meeemeee
    o7skfwvuqgusnqd4.jpg
    6nq99g16xtbczo4k.jpg
    Tubo herbo blasto
  • meeemeee
    Finally :cool: 0q6wvggsqg95shij.jpg
  • Kinick23
    @meeemeee how do you like that j hook? I saw on their website and was thinking of adding to whatever purchase comes next .. need that Dual in my life! haha
  • meeemeee
    I don't use this little pipe much. Tend to use a bigger one when I pick somthing up. But if I wanted one for portable use I'd pick this one due to it being so small.
  • Kinick23
    @meeemeee thx, will prob get one to have as a backup. I primarily use modpod lab’s coolest hook or rbt’s drydrotube for my Tubo, both are excellent at conditioning the vapor. You know anyone that’s tried the Dual yet? The OG Tubo is such a beast, I’m looking forward to seeing the performance diff with the stronger heater.
  • meeemeee
    mee too bro for sure. Considering getting the tetraX just to try the heater out. Then get the dual when I can afford it. Wait for 420 sales too I guess.
    I use a hydra with no water for big feel rips. Tubo rocks.
  • MaritimeJoe
    I recognize this is an older thread, but am looking to poll users of this device:

If you cover the bottom heater hole on the Tubo Evic, are you still able to pull air through?

Had a honeymoon period with the Splinter (2-hole, pretty sure it's a V1?) and upon return to the Tubo the draw seems much less restricted, but also almost "looser"......And when I cover the bottom hole, I'm still able to draw air through.

I did get my wooden capsule stem lodged in it a couple months back, and upon dislodging the stem I may have dislodged the heater a bit from the wooden casing or something....there a "very" slight rattle upon moving the stem in the joint.

Hoping users see this post and hope to hear some input from those who use the Tubo!

Thanks
    Joe
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    just checked mine. I can pull air still with the bottom screen covered. Im guessing that the intake isnt airtight and your drawing though the slots in the wooden casing.
  • MaritimeJoe
    Thanks ..... figured I was just gettin my undergouchies in a twist over nothing, but I have noticed easier clouds with the splinter v the Tubo in on-demand, so was also looking into things.

I find my Tubo lends itself to session mode more anyway in my experiences, that's how I use it most: a nice long, chill session, letting it temp step along the way.

I am noticing a difference not only in taste between the two, but also the affect of each on my throat, upper respiratory system , etc. The Tubo seems to be a bit more pure in these regards.
  • Bud
    bump
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal