• Futurevapors
    Mate that stuff is really good but i don’t think it’s food safe. I think you are only supposed to us natural oils/wax without Parrifin ect as your be directly inhaling any dandergous components dried into the wood around the chamber area while using your Butane torch.

Look out for chopping board conditioner or just get the very best SBL Butter, stuff’s legit :cheer:
  • kek

So you think the sbl butter is the better choice? Cant find any other product which is food safe
  • Futurevapors
    There’s alot of Chopping Board wax’s out there but SBL Butter is more of a liquid form than wax so it feels like it does the job better plus dries in quicker witch is a must for me.

@StickyBrickLabs Kenny did mention to someone else of the forum to be careful with some chopping board wax’s are they use ingredients that can go rancid.

But safety first guys, Don’t use non food grade products on your Butane wood vapes, easy mistake to make also.
  • Cl4ud3
    You should be able to find food safe plain beeswax, really that is all you need.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment