• Kakarot
    Not yet, I am planning to get a Solo 2 and Sticky at the same time... and I have alot of crap going on atm... but yeah I am def gonna get one
  • voyciz
    Got it, thanks. I assume that with the Jr you have to hold the lighter further away from the box?
  • Baron23
    No, not really. I just found it to be a handier form factor for myself, that's all. Just a minor preference.

Operates the same.
  • duff
    @voyciz all of the Sticky Bricks that I've tried are awesome vapes and are all delicious.

As @Baron23 mentioned, the SBJ is very easy to handle.

Not that any of them aren't, but I do consider the OG and the Hydros to be desktop units. The OG is really sharp but the large mouthpiece needs to be stored somewhere else if you're going to close the brick.

But there is something about the use and flavor of the Junior that sets it apart for me.

If I were to add to my SBL lineup, it would probably be the Hydrobrick Maxx since I could then use it dry. If my only option with a Sticky Brick was through water, I'd be losing a bit of my favorite thing about it which is the flavor.

You can't go wrong with any of them though. They are all very heavy hitters and fun to use.
  • voyciz
    Thank you both, your feedback is very much appreciated!
    Those bricks look incredible and I can't wait to try one. I want a Hydrobrick Maxx.
  • voyciz
    I hear that! Good luck bro, hope we both have sticky bricks soon
  • Landonit
    Got my sticky brick Jr over two weeks ago. Absolutely love this thing. I'd like to say it's my favourite vape but I may still be in the new vape honeymoon stage. Awesome flavour, hits hard, and i just love how it all fits together and looks.
  • Magicman
    It works best with coarse grind. A fine grind goes poof in one hit.
  • Baron23
    Well, after long delay I finally ordered an SB Jr. and received it an hour ago (no, not used yet...but soon LOL

I ordered it in rock maple because that's some damn hard wood but generally its not highly figured.

But I thought this one looked pretty good for what it is.

n7bmluxmr2ayv0f7.jpeg
  • duff
    Beautiful @Baron23
    Congrats and enjoy.
  • koepen
    looks great!
  • Cl4ud3
    Sexy rock maple you got there, have fun breaking her in :)
  • Sue
    congrats and enjoy!
  • Baron23
    Thanks guys. I should have done this long agosince I told our friend @SlowDrawMG I would maybe a year ago!! :-O X-) thanks, friend.
  • Magicman
    I am whole again. I received new glass for my jr. Intake now has a smaller hole with a bigger trumpet end.4inl11sz4ket69lg.jpg
  • bener
    I thought this one looked pretty good for what it is.Baron23

! No kidding !

I think it looks great - understated and elegant,
  • Dazza78
    I do enjoy this vape I really want a cherry one but I also like the flip brick
  • Dazza78
    I also really like maple
  • Philly
    I took advantage of black Friday as well and picked up an OG sticky brick in cherry. Really enjoying it.

Few things I like best:
    - flavor...off the charts
    - For some reason the high is very different then any other vape I have used. Hits me way quicker and heavier. Kinda reminds me of combustion high.
    - insane extraction. I can put the littlest amount in and get cloud after cloud.

Highly advice this one.
  • Philly
    Also the learning curve is not that bad. I was a first intimated by the butane thing but now I wonder where it has been my whole life. One thing to note...if you need to puff outside torches do not work well in the cold.
  • Baron23
    ! No kidding !

I think it looks great - understated and elegant,
    bener

@Cl4ud3 has the real knockout beauty.

Anybody else have particularly beautiful Sticky Brick? If so, post up some pics, yeah? X-)

P.S. -
    picked up an OG sticky brick in cherry.Philly
    How about posting a picture?
  • Baron23
    I received new glass for my jr. Intake now has a smaller hole with a biggerMagicman

Magic - are you saying that they changed the design from when you first bought your SB or that you had a custom tube made up???
  • Baron23
    Thanks....nice picture, nice vape! X-)
  • koepen
    also got an OG cherry within the black friday presale 8-) unfortunately the flame intake glass cracked during transport. Still waiting for a replacement but it also works with the bent flame intake glass of my Flip Brick! mc02ab5vtn0ga704.jpeg
  • Rockytdogg
    I seem to like looking at everything else in the pics people post more than the actual vape itself... Creepy? Nosey?
  • Baron23
    Nice, man....wow, that's pretty thick glass but I'm glad you are back in business using the bent tube.

Cheers
  • koepen
    it was sent like this... :-} really stupid but shit happens! snwmac5ftrj9of6z.png
  • bener
    Creepy? Nosey?Rockytdogg

Maybe both!? Who knows.

Maybe you're just a curious guy? 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention