• Futurevapors
    Mate that stuff is really good but i don’t think it’s food safe. I think you are only supposed to us natural oils/wax without Parrifin ect as your be directly inhaling any dandergous components dried into the wood around the chamber area while using your Butane torch.

Look out for chopping board conditioner or just get the very best SBL Butter, stuff’s legit :cheer:
  • kek

So you think the sbl butter is the better choice? Cant find any other product which is food safe
  • Futurevapors
    There’s alot of Chopping Board wax’s out there but SBL Butter is more of a liquid form than wax so it feels like it does the job better plus dries in quicker witch is a must for me.

@StickyBrickLabs Kenny did mention to someone else of the forum to be careful with some chopping board wax’s are they use ingredients that can go rancid.

But safety first guys, Don’t use non food grade products on your Butane wood vapes, easy mistake to make also.
  • Cl4ud3
    You should be able to find food safe plain beeswax, really that is all you need.
  • Dr green thumb
    I brought out my sticky brick jr. tonight. I'd forgotten how much vapor it puts out. It's an awesome way to get medicated.
  • EconMan
    Haven't used mine for a while.... I so enjoyed using the mini bubbler with it, but I broker it :(
    TIme to break it out again soon.
  • warren0728
    been hitting mine all night ... i really like it!
  • Dr green thumb
    I have been using my sticky brick jr and enjoying the pure flavor it delivers. Very few vapes at this price point deliver such pure flavor and potent vapor.
  • EconMan
    And we were just discussing this. Broke mine out too. Lovely device. :love:

It is a different high and I don’t know why?
    I am also a poet and didn’t know it :joke:

zyabv5s0pcor2k9h.jpeg
  • standingsideways
    Just love the Junior, such a pocket powerhouse. Lately I have paired mine with a dynavap phat mouth piece and a mini bubbler for some extra cooling, delicious. qaqwv16r3s3wxzf8.jpg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Love my Jr. I need to give it a deep clean though. Yesterday i tried out my hydrobrick with the dryrotube from RBT. This is definitly a game changer. Super cool, tasty, potent clouds.
    971vx00y0bb43xvu.jpg
  • kek

It's about 3,4 months i use the vapcap, After Reading your post i take my lovely brick and shit you're right, sticky brick hit Like a truck and i don't remembered it's so tasty!
  • Dr green thumb
    it is definitely a hard hitter. I like using mine outside and find it very therapeutic to be just sitting there listening to the sounds of nature and indulging in my herb.
  • Pizzico
    I've had it for a few weeks now, and I come from the experience of a couple of electronic vaporizers, and then move on to the dynavap m 2018.
    This nice brick is really aggressive in my opinion, the extraction is done to perfection, complete and without burn marks. I used the advice to "flip" the mouthpiece to increase the distance between the face and the flame. If someone asked me if I like it? Very much flanked and not a substitute for the dynavap M. The sticky brick is a war machine, essential, brutal, effective. On the other hand it does not easily allow minimum dosages and has a rather deep weed compartment.
    The dynavap perhaps remains more adaptable in use, more polite (but no less effective) in the general rendering, and obviously more portable, but this is obvious. I recommend having them both [img]http://se90e1.jpg
  • EconMan

Agreed. :100:
  • standingsideways
    ta8mi19pnip11ndd.jpg
    Just came across this shot I totally forgot I took. Probably because that bag of Pineapple Haze was some of the best weed I picked up on that trip. I can't think of a better vape for a big day in the Dam.
  • EconMan

I just love the blue hue..... works on multiple levels.... :starstruck:
  • Dr green thumb
    Can I swab and clean inside the sb jr with some bourbon? Has anyone tried that?
  • standingsideways
    @Dr green thumb
    I have not tried that but it sounds interesting. I think it would effect the taste for a while. I have 2 juniors and when they were both new I could not really tell the difference in flavour maybe a very small flavour from different woods. Now one has had much more use than the other and the one with more use tastes way smoother. I think they definitely take on some oil fron the vapour, the less used one has more wood flavour.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    What are people doing to clean there bricks? Just got soapy water?
  • Dr green thumb

I just cleaned mine lightly inside with bourbon and a q tip. On the outside I use cutting board oil .

The bourbon cleaned it nicely and left no funky smell like iso does.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    yeah I have the sticky butter or whatever sbl sells for the outside. Not a big drinker (I have had 6 packs expire in my fridge) so I probably won't try the bourbon thing. But that's cool it works.
  • Dr green thumb

I do not drink at all anymore. The pharmaceuticals I am on have put an end to that. So I'm just using what I have on hand and it was either bourbon, or black rum. Otherwise I'm not sure I would even have cleaned the inside of my sb jr
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    lol. Fair enough. I was never a big drinker. So nothing on hand. The vapor path on my junior could use a lil extra love though.
  • warren0728
    i cleaned mine recently with bourbon ... it worked great ... just a little on q-tips ...
  • zancru
    Making some room, to place my recently acquired desktop, I happened to found my SBJR, been dormant for years, dust it off, found some new screens, and voila, SBJR + Swagger EVO LE IG Circ to Turbine HT comes to knock me down.
    Need to be careful,
    it’s a Torre di Pisa gia gia gia gia gia
    Stay vaped.
    bsrt39qzs4wputde.jpeg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    that looks gnarly man :starstruck:
  • Papic914
    I purchased my sticky brick yesterday it’s gonna b here on Monday super excited. I have a question should I learn to use my brick with the restricter disc or with out it. The reason I ask this is I think it will mess up my technique. Because once I take it out I will b used to that and most likely combust when using it with out. Correct me if I’m wrong, also any tips would b greatly appreciated.
  • SourMalk

Step 1: Set single flame torch to desired length (I like the inner blue flame to be about 3/4 of an inch.)

Step 2: Set flame close to flame intake and begin to SLOWLY inhale. As you slowly inhale, move the torch closer and closer into the intake until you FEEL the vapor coming.

Step 3: As soon as you feel the vapor in your throat, begin to pull very hard and very fast until you no longer can (make sure to maintain the flame distance in the intake for this period of time).

Step 4: Remove flame and continue to inhale for a second or two.

I learned this technique somewhere off a forum or maybe a video, if I remember I'll try to link it.

This is how I hit my SBJ everytime without a restrictor disc for pretty consistently excellent results. The hard pulling is the key to the whole system and prevents you from combusting. It will take a little bit of practice and frustration before you really learn to maximize this vape.

I've never used a restrictor disc but I'm curious if they help with the ease of use. Anyways, let me know what your technique seems to be and how it works, feel free to PM me with any questions!
  • Papic914
    cool thanks a lot I think I will give it a go with out the training wheels or maybe just use the disc once. Cuz I reallly don’t want to combust in the brick. I will come back Monday afternoon with initial thoughts on first session and pics. I’ll definitely keep that in mind when I get my brick on Monday thanks a lot !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment