• Dr green thumb

I keep the discs in on my jr. Its the trickiest brick for me to use to avoid combusting. But damn does it medicate me. I'd use it all the time but my torches are not reliable.
  • Papic914
    ahh cool will take this into consideration aswell. Maybe I will use the disc until I get my torch technique down pact then try to use with out it. But if you use it all the time like that I think it’s safe to say I will probably like it like that too cuz I see we seem to have a lot of same Vapes and thoughts on them ( I don’t wanna set my brick on fire:lol:). I have a pretty reliable torch from blazer you should check them out a little pricey but last very long had mine year and a half no issues. Smaller ones are about 35 bucks definitely worth it tho.
  • SourMalk

Don't discount the restrictor discs as "training wheels." Test with and without and try to be impartial when deciding which technique is the best experience.

Let me know because if they make the using the SBJ a little easier and leave less room for user error I'd say they're worth it.

Almost every time I try to show a friend how to use the SBJ they end up combusting. So I'd be really curious to know if the discs make a noticeable difference is ease of use.

I'm excited for you!! Please post a pic when you get your order in :D
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    This goes against what I have heard from most but i found it easier to learn w/o the disc. I combusted my first sesh with the sbj even having the disc in. So i just took it out and learned it that way. This was much better for me, but I've been known to do things the hard way. Lol
  • warren0728
    i did not get along with the restrictor disc ... i took it out and never looked backed ... you will get the technique down but it will take some time ...
  • Papic914
    hmmm so I think the verdict is i will do some experiments with and with out disc. To see what my first experience with it is. I’m really excited to get super blitzed super fast right now my heaviest hitter is the mii2 wanna see if the effects will be stronger with this. I just got four new strains, 1/8th of each will b going thru the brick to break it in lol. And if anyone is wondering I got the sexy red paduak wood :cool: .
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    nice! Pics or it didn't happen. :rofl:
  • Papic914
    that’s a quote I live by lol so stay tuned for Monday afternoon :lol:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i also dont care for the restrictor disc. I found the best way to get my technique down was in the dark you can really see what your flame is doing. Doing it in the dark stepped my game up substantially :razz:
  • kek

Wow my brick knock me out this morning :fire: it's because of you :)

22bw57ybht9fx0l3.jpg

It's really a beast
  • EconMan
    Don't discount the restrictor discs as "training wheels." Test with and without and try to be impartial when deciding which technique is the best experience.SourMalk

Interesting?

The main reason I use the disk is not to avoid combustion, but I theorize it prevents burnt wood where otherwise the wood over time can degrade and even burn the wood itself? So you use yours without it?

I've never even tried!
  • SourMalk

No I've never had a restrictor disc, as much as I'd like to try one I've just made due without.
  • EconMan

No burning of the wood then?
  • SourMalk

Nope no burning of the wood, but once in a while, maybe a little burning of the flower lol (when I'm too medicated )
  • FH el mas melo
    me bro wanna cop a use sticky brick jr
  • EconMan
    Nope no burning of the wood, but once in a while, maybe a little burning of the flower lol (when I'm too medicated )SourMalk

Well, that happens WITH the restrictor too. lol :)
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    if you wanna get into the sticky brick game and spend minimal money, check out what i did on the flip brick thread :nerd:
  • FH el mas melo
    didnt find anything hit me up in dms gtg smoke a joint its 11:41 pm here in Colombia
  • Papic914
    f2b2m2q2okfi3l8i.jpg
    hnaiyg3sxtpjy1hu.jpg
    I haven’t used her yet I’m just so jaw dropped by the beauty of the paduak wood. The pics just doesn’t do it justice the deep orange red tone of the wood is crazy! I made the right choice. So pretty I didn’t even wanna touch for the first 15 mins then I just had to show off lol. I’ll b back later with how my first experience went.
  • warren0728
    that's a real beauty!
  • Papic914
    Thanks it was love at first sight :heart: .
  • Pakalolo2
    Now that is beautiful!
    Good call
  • Papic914
    thanks bro.

Ok I have got my first few sessions in and just as expected this thing get you medicated FAST. I mean you really feel that high I love it. My first try I left the restricter disc to avoid any noob mistakes. I filled it to the rim and had great experience tasty vapor clouds every hit. Second go round I was having trouble with dud hits. I regulated my draw speed but I would have to pull to long and put the flame very close to get vapor. After finishing that bowl I am super stoned and still thug it out because I want to learn to use my precious new vape.Third try I take out restricter disc and same results I now know there’s something wrong because the first sesh went so well. That’s when I noticed the torch flame gets a little smaller on the torch when tank 1/3 full. Turned the flame up and was good to go again. I think this Little bit of trouble shooting and dud hits got my technique pretty decent for starters, because I then cleared the third bowl like a champ with out restricter disc. My initial thoughts not very hard to learn, amazing Tasty POTENT vapor. Very happy with this heavy hitter this 420 shall b a good one :cool: .
  • Dr green thumb

I'm jealous, that jr. Is gorgeous, these vapes are so fun to use and they require some patience as they will behave differently inside and outside and the weather can have you make small changes but it's very easy to adjust.
  • SourMalk

Happy to hear its working well for you, truly beautiful wood there.
  • Papic914
    thanks fellas I’m really loving this vape. I think I’m finally ready for bowl 4 but I know I’m passing out after that :rofl: .
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Ah, new love. Isn't it wonderful. :joke:
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal