• AsUwish
    Anybody else likes to switch between vapes during a session? I just did it for the first time with the Arizer Solo 2 and Mighty. Took about 8 draws with each one. Interesting high as I feel the Arizer is always a clean, heady high regardless of strain (for the most part) while the Mighty just smacks you in the face and pounds your body. Definitely feels a little different or I'm just happy. Hehe.

High as f@¢§ on James Franco OG and loving it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

:-$
  • Magicman
    Crafty + Sticky Brick Jr.= Hospital.
  • Rhys
    I've tried this a couple of times... I half loaded a Pax 3, a Crafty and a Plenty, and downed them in that order.

I felt progressively heavier through the body, but by the end of it, it was like my mind had been stretched horizontally out of my ears. The music I was listening to at the time took on a different meaning, and I was shooting through the stars behind my closed eyes haha.

It was different in a good way but used too much herb to justify it as a regular thing. Maybe just the PAX and the Crafty half loaded. The Plenty might be better on its own. :P
  • Other Side
    I have two Vapman's and a Station. I like to load one with herb and one with trates. While one is heating I'm drawing on the other. Super fun!
  • VapeFully
    I use Mighty and Sticky Brick OG. Morgue.
  • elopro
    Mighty evo sublimator herborizer and flowerpot this mix make you really high stoned like weak LSD : D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment