• StuddlyBud
    Hi Bud, I just want to ask you now since it's been some time you've had the Ghost MV1in your hands, if you use this daily and if it's replacing your former go-to vape the Mighty? I remember on another thread you made that you had to retire the mighty and I'm not sure if you're in the works of getting another. I guess what I'm getting at is, if the Ghost is as good as you say and is the best vape out there, do you plan to get another Mighty, or is the Mv1 your new mighty replacement? And a lil tip of how the ghost fairs with concentrates would be nice as well because I still have yet to see a comment on that...or I missed it. To me if it does it ALL well, then it really can be called the #1 vape. Thanks Bud!

Also can't wait to see some comparison videos (Ghost vs. IQ, crafty, Mighty if you receive another, ff2, etc.) while I'm waiting for Ghost to speed up the ordering process here lol.
  • lookatmeicantype
    Agreed. I would like to know this as well. I'm definitely interested in watching some comparison videos. Also would like to see the cleaning process and/or the phone app for the Ghost MV1 if possible.
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks for asking man! I'm going to address some of your questions in my final review that I post shortly and everything else you wanna know will be answered in my follow up comparison video that I'm shooting to post by this time next week (Y)

RE: my Mighty, I don't think I'm going to buy another one right now but only because I still have a functioning Crafty. I'm currently using my MV1, FlowerPot, Crafty and Solo 2, as well as some other vapes, on a daily basis.
  • StuddlyBud
    thanks Bud, I'll be waiting excitedly for promising answers.
  • StuddlyBud
    Whenever I look at the Mv1 vapes, that nickle color keeps calling and calling me now. That finish is fresh af.
  • Other Side
    Hopefully you are fitting that Milaana in the rotation. I would love to get your take on it.

It's been a DD of mine for some time now.....
  • SlowDrawMG

OtherSide, you look familiar. Are you the Milaana guy?
  • Magicman
    The Milaana may be great, but it is sold out. Most of us will never own one because Rasta Budda Tao is wittling those things one at a time.
  • Jack-vic
    The Solo 2 is very impressive!! :-)

Regards
  • Other Side
    You can still get them on vaped.com or vaped.ca if you are in Canada. But yeah right now that's the only place unless you pick one up second hand.
  • Other Side

I do appreciate the RBT vapes and the Mi is my most used device out of a rather large collection but would not go as so far to say I'm the "Milaana guy".
  • SlowDrawMG

I know, I was kidding bro! Good to see you here!
  • Sue
    it sure is
  • mrbiggiejones
    sound bud can I ask a question ? over at fc there's a lot of talk of you getting banned from there forum may I ask you what went down but please don't reply if it's gonna cause shite i understand lol (Y)
  • Bruce
    I would love to see w Solo 2 review.
  • VapeCritic
    took pictures and video clips today!
  • VapeCritic
    absolutely, it was many years ago I believe 2012, I signed up on FC and replied to a few people's questions, but I had my website URL in my signature and I got banned right away. I didn't even realize at the time that it was against their rules but they didn't contact me at all or give me any recourse, just banned for life lol, if they wanted to unban me now that'd be pretty cool (Y)
  • mrbiggiejones
    wow that's seems abit fickle and unfair maybe it's time to go undercover on the fc forums if u havent already and have a little snoop about lol :-! :-!
  • Bruce
    Thanks you, that will help in my waiting for the MV1.
  • Other Side

Yeah any commercial interest needs to be specified up front.

I don't know if they are in the habit of unbanning people but it's worth a shot to ask. I think it would be nice for you to have a presence over there if nothing else to defend yourself. If you PM me your username over there I have no problem reaching out to owner of the forum (Vtac) and see what he thinks. I have dealt with him in the past. He seems like a good dude so hopefully he'd take care of it.
  • VapeCritic
    cool yea it would be nice, my username is vapecritic which i'm pretty sure is also a problem, i think they would rather me be Bud123 or something like that lol
  • VapeCritic
    i will be extremely surprised if i am unbanned, but would respect it.
  • Other Side
    @VapeCritic I just sent you a private message. (Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment