• starphish042
    hey i currently use a sublingual cbd full spectrum oil and would like to start vaping instead of placing under tongue. I have the Vicod 2nd generation vape but i don't believe i can use that for cbd oil - does anyone else know? i have the waxy cup but wasn't sure if i could add cbd oil to that or not. I purchased the Vicod to vape dry herb with. I am looking for a vape that can do both so that i only have one vape to keep up with. LMK please! Thanks in advance!
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • starphish042
    or any vape (sorry i am not cool and don't know the vape terms! lol )
  • Deleted User
  • voyciz
    You may have to make a sacrifice here. I was thinking about buying the Boundless CF Hybrid before, because I use dry herb as well as tanks. But then I started thinking about it, and my experience tells me that when a product tries to do both, it will do both well if you're lucky, but it will be GREAT at neither of them. Herb is more important to me, so I chose the CFX, and just use mods/pens for my oil tanks. I am very happy with my decision.

For thick oil just make sure you get a good tank like one with a CCELL coil.
  • Deleted User
  • voyciz
    Hey Gman can you give us an idea of how one of those dry herb atomizers on a wax pen compares to a typical dry herb conduction vape? In terms of performance/efficiency/taste I mean.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • voyciz
    Nice vid but looks like he is smoking rather than vaping.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • arethamorce
    Hi, guys just want to ask? I'm using Direct X mod with mad dog Atty, can I just drop CBD oil just like the normal E-Juice on it, I'm on a medication and I'm using CBD oil with this strain https://www.gyo.green/bodhi-seeds-hollyweed-bhi-hol-r.html for my back pain and sleeping disorder, I'm Vaping now and I don't want to smoke anymore, thanks.
  • Bud
    i cant tell if your post is spam or not :chin:

you actually can't vape standard cbd oil or tincture, it'll be really gross, they're starting to make good cbd 510 cartridges now that don't have any PG or VG, i'm gonna be posting about the Ananda carts very soon. CBD flower is also vapeable
  • arethamorce
    cbd 510 cartridge do they indicate what kind of strains they use on a certain cartridge? I don't know if I'm right but CBD flower needs dry vaporizer I think, it is different from the usual mod that we are using. thanks for the advice
  • meeemeee
    Get some cbd flower and vape that :up:
  • WOLF444
    Order CBD flower (legally) online and use that in a dry herb vape.... I vape CBD flower in my Ghost MV1 every day before I leave for work...

If you need a more convenient option, than search for good quality CBD-infused 510 cartridges and use those in a compatible device.....
  • WOLF444

If you were to rely only on 510 cartridges for vaping CBD - I think you'll find your options a lot more limited:

-There aren't too many companies even offering thist type of product

-Some companies do not provide any strain information as to the contents of the cartridge. Some do...

-Many of the cbd cartridges out there are likely to be made with cbd isolate - so there is no strain info to report... There is also reduced therapeutic effectiveness with isolate products - so I personally choose to steer clear of them...

-If you get a defective cartridge in your possession (and it will happen at some point), it would pretty frustrating if that was your only option for vaping... Assuming most cartridges are likely to be ordered online - I have no idea how various businesses handle the case of defective cartridges.... If they had been purchased at a local dispensary, you just take them back - but with online purchases and delivery I have no idea how companies handle those circumstances... I'm guessing they make you return your defective one first and then send you a replacement? Or bill you for the replacement and then credit you when you return the defective unit? Either way, I'm sure it's an unwanted annoyance....
    _______

Vape cartridges will always be more costly in terms of offering less bang (volume) for your buck in comparison to purchashing the raw bud/flower... So if you'd like to save yourself a lot of money in the long run - then you would be wise to invest in an effecient dry herb vape - and then you'll have a much, much wider range of options in terms of purchasing specific strains... There seems to be a lot more businesses selling the raw bud/flower online now... The money you would save vaping the bud/flower as opposed to only buying cartridges, it would soon cover the cost of the vape...

Example: my portable vape only has a capacity of 0.1g (tenth of a gram) - but it's so efficient that even such a small amount of material is enough to get me feeling fully/sufficiently medicated... So I only have to use a tenth of a gram per session. I recently purchased an ounce of locally grown CBD flower for $100, and sold a quarter of it to my friend/coworker for $25.... So I got 21 grams for $75.... If I were to continue consuming only 0.1g per session, that 21 grams for $75 would give me approx 200 individual vape sessions... $100/oz. is the going rate for most of the better quality cbd flower being sold online... Sometimes you can find deals where they are selling 'smalls" (small buds) for a reduced price...Saw an ounce of a Cherry strain (small buds) going for $65 not long ago (sold out)...

Now you can imagine how much it might cost you to get 200 adequate vape sessions with only using cartridges...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment