• Noobie
    I am just getting into this and a friend told me to check out the CURV from tao

http://www.taovapor.com/curv-vapor.html

from what it looks like from some reviews on the site its pretty good for price, 69.00 sale

just want to make sure it doesn't blow up or have major issues that are known to exist

Thanks in advance noobie to vapeing,
    hopefully this will help my breathing issues with smoking directly.

Gerry
  • Flipz
    I have never heard of the vape or company so I cannot give any input on it. I'm guessing your looking to vape dry herb? I am a little confused because that link goes to the CURV but it's $249 not $69. The only item that is $69 is for a 3-in-1 pen (called the discreet) and is a completely different style vaporizer than the CURV.

I would like to suggest a dry herb vape that doesn't cost much and works pretty nice. Take a look at the astral portable vaporizer which may be a good fit for you. Good luck!
  • Noobie
    Yes the regular price is 250, there is a groupon for 69.

I went ahead and ordered it (cant pass up that discount if I don't like it at that price I can afford to toss it in a drawer) so I will post comments after it arrives in a week or two.

Thanks for the advice.
  • Ander
    Quality has a cost, but then rewards... good luck.
  • Flipz
    wow that's a massive discount! definitely curious to hear your thoughts after trying it out for awhile. have a good one.
  • Jonathan
    If you want to get it you might want to now they just got back in stock but only in red im going to post how mine is when i test it tomorrow
  • Jonathan
    Im so shocked to say it is worth the money and more
  • Flipz
    would be really cool and helpful if you wanted to share your thoughts in more detail once using it a little more.
  • Baron23
    Yes Jonathan...inquiring minds want to know. Give us the details on this vape. It actually looks rather like a FF type vape but with ceramic bowl.
  • Kraven Hash
    I would've purchased one too with that discount. I also thought FF, heats in 20 seconds.
  • gemgirl
    I know its been a long time since your post. So hoping you have gotten the curv and tried it. A friend was asking about it, because the price is amazing right now. Did you get yours and if so did you like it? thanks
  • gemgirl
    Would you still recommend it? They are having a great deal, but I can't tell much about it from the site. Is it conduction, on demand, do you have to stir it. I hate vapes you have to stir, lol. just want it to work. Thanks
  • Kuzko
    I’ve seen one of those at a headship for like $80, it looked pretty cheap, all plastic. Personally I’d stay away.
  • Jonathan
    it’s ok, it vapes well and doesn’t burn. The only flaws are it’s battery life and if the product is grinded to much will come through and you’d be spitting it out, besides that it’s a good vape. And a plus is the taste, if you have something that smells amazing it will taste better than it smells but you have to have it on the second setting.
  • Jonathan
    you do have to stir it but it last long
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube