• Bruce
    Your not old, vaping adds ten years to your life.
  • justjustin
    hoping for good news this week........still haven't even seen the app though but i'll take mine without the app if its not ready for the release!
  • NY4Life
    @VapeCritic
    Thanks for update. Woo Hoo. Let the dumpster diving commence. Uh I mean email inbox obsessive refreshing commence.
  • justjustin
    !!!!!!YEAH!!!!
  • StuddlyBud

You elated doode??!
  • justjustin
    Oh yeah shoooooot!!! I'm ready. You order yours yet?
  • dmonster
    @VapeCritic Yo, I know you got a lot going on but are you going to be able to drop that new video today? Would be nice to have a new vid to get us pumped up for our pending deliveries.
  • VapeCritic
    yes sir i'm doing everything in my power to get it posted today
  • dmonster
    Excellent! Thanks!!
  • StuddlyBud

Also thanks again for the browser tip. I was trying to find ya to say it and look how God works things out?
  • dmonster
    No problem! I'm glad to see you finally got your order through.
  • justjustin
    so you guys were able to view the cart and check out? What about shipping options?
  • Baron23
    What about shipping options?justjustin

Options? There are none at the present. One shipping method, standard shipping, its free, but Ghost has stated here on this board that in partial compensation for the delays, all initial shipments will be 2 day delivery...still free.
  • MurknyaVapes
    yes, i got my bong ready to watch the teaser and im hoping I'll be in at least this weeks batch of releases....fingers crossed.
    Im so excited for you guys thats been waiting on the list for months... I sure couldn't afford that much extra medication for all the anxiety.
  • MurknyaVapes
    still on for the video drop tonight? Love to see some new footage to help with the cravings
  • StuddlyBud
    Ikr, the video will be a special treat for me when coming home from practice. Also get to see how g-13 serves me during sparring.
  • BobaTheFett
    I didn't get the email today a video would make me feel better lol
  • lookatmeicantype
    Agreed. No email, but vid would be dope.
  • technoHippie
    I'm watching that updated review from a few weeks ago, and 10 big draws off a bb sized ball of wax? That's like 3 dabs on my erig... Holy efficiency, batman! Don't think I've been this excited about a product release, ever!

@VapeCritic recommendations if the grind is already kinda fine? Sometimes I get shake from my dispensary when it's quality, and my X-Wing & Stardawg Guava are pretty finely ground strait from the container. Can a fine mesh screen sandwich be used?

Also, I'm guessing my default go-to S&B grinder is a nono on this one?
  • LabPong
    Also, I'm guessing my default go-to S&B grinder is a nono on this one?technoHippie

Just go real easy...... try 1/4 turn... then back 1/4 turn... at first if dry or shake.
  • nanandand
    I did get an email from Ghost Vapes on August 31 but not a word from them since. I don't want to screw this thing up -so here's my question: I do have an account at Ghost Vapes but I haven't put anything in my cart... is that a problem? I want to be sure to get the free charger and free shipping but now I am worried that since there is no Ghost MV1 in my Cart, I might get passed over. Suggestions? I sure don;t want to miss this boat!
  • nanandand
    Sorry. I guess I panicked. I went to GhostVapes and I couldn't put an MV1 in my cart because all it said was "Coming Soon". (Audible sigh of relief) Can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauties, and I don't care what color it is... I just want to make clouds.
  • JabbaDocious
    @VapeCritic I know we are just now getting the MV1, but I'm curious to get your opinion on something... After having tested the MV1 for a while now (I just got through you latest casual review video), what kind of updates/improvements would you expect to see on the 'MV2'?

As a P.S., I plan on ordering the MV1 when it's my turn :D but I wanted to get a feel of how you think the portables will be changing in the future, given that the MV1 is 'the one' for the present.

Thanks in advance! I'm relatively new to the vaping world and so far have found your insight and videos to be most reliable and helpful in transitioning from combustion. -stayin up
  • VapeCritic
    i havent really thought about this at length but i certainly will be! off the top of my head, maybe a "session mode"? i'm sure they'll be watching to see what everybody wants for the future (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    if your herb is so fine that it falls through the pores at the bottom of the crucible then yes, i see no problem putting a screen at the bottom (cut to size) to prevent that, and it shouldn't really affect performance. BUT, vaping very finely ground herb in this vape will yield different behavior than what I've described, so go slow 8-)
  • LC23
    have you tried vaping herb with the liquid pad on top or bottom? Similar to what you could do with the crafty.
  • Kevinio04
    @VapeCritic created an account just to say thanks for all your info and help. Been silent stalking this forum for months in anticipation. Managed to order my Ghost yesterday and have just received confirmed shipping arriving tomorrow, yay :)
  • Baron23
    (Y) :D 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube