• justjustin
    anyone receive tracking or shipping confirmation?
  • Baron23
    Seek and thee shall find, my dearest mother would say to me (or my grandmother would say "I can send you to the ocean and you would come back and tell me there is no water)

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/25346
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/25284
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/25329

I'll let you find any others. >:)
  • Mary McKinney
    Bud I need your help I can't place my order and I did receive the e mail
  • Hamburgerjung
    @Mary McKinney

Same here, we are more! At least three people with problems! I think it's because of the credit cards we are using! People that own multiple credit cards posted having problems with some of them, too!
  • Mary McKinney
    I can't even put my Credit card in it won't let me go that far and it won't even let me look at my order,I ordered the satin finish and I ordered the charger and then I go to check out and I hit visa and it won't let me put the information in at all is anyone else having that same problem they only give us 24 hours to put this order through before they move down the line ,Thanks for your help,Mary
  • Mary McKinney
    I give up I guess I will order another mighty,I feel like one thing after another,I been waiting for so long and now I can't put the order though,this is crazy I have never gone though anything like this,thank so much for all your help
  • StuddlyBud

Pm Bud, he'll contact ghost. You're not the only one having the credit card issue. Don't give up I see ya. Just be patient.
  • Seantagon
    Just placed the order mine was the 503rd order same as my area code lol. Got email confirmation that the order went through. Can't wait to vape thanks Bud!
  • Mary McKinney
    Ok Thank you so much sorry to be a pain but I got so excited when I saw the email to order and when I ordered it it was the same feeling I had when I took the first drag off of the firefly 2 I waited all that time only to find out no matter how hard I try to use it I couldn't I couldn't get it to work then that's when I returned it for the mighty thanks to bud.
  • Baron23
    Mary, did you sign into your account (I'm supposing so if you got the vape into the cart, yeah?). If not, please do so. Then use the link in the email per the instructions therein.

Also, I'm assuming you had good progress up to this point:

mmf1zkljqn9t1kef.jpg

If so, there is no Visa to click on....that's just a pic of the credit cards that they should accept.

If you mean that it won't let you fill in the credit card info, I dunno cause its letting me type whatever I want into that field.

Now, if you mean that its giving you the error message when trying to go forward from the point shown above, I ran into that originally because I fat fingered a number in the exp date and the error has no intelligence to tell me where the error occurred so I had to hunt for it.

Also, IME, Amex is often more problematic than Visa/MC but you said you are trying to use visa.

I think you should use the contact link on their website and give them the email address you reserved under (and they will protect your early reservation, issues and delays or not) and see if they can help you out.

To all of the e-commerce geniuses out there griping that Ghost didn't work the wknd to get their site up (which they may have done anyway and you just don't know) and promise a Monday am launch.....THIS is why you take a slip and not try to jam it into production with the expectation it will work perfectly come Monday morning launch. I expect more issues will arise as there are limits to how well you can function and load test a system and live is always different.
    Attachment
    Check out snip (50K)
  • VapeCritic
    Rock on man thanks for posting!!
  • VapeCritic
    Hey Mary sorry for the troubles Ghost is looking into this issue, but don't worry you will NOT lose your place in line, please sit tight for more info. One question what country are you located in?
  • Mary McKinney
    I try everything,It let me hit the satin finish and then it said that I order one Vape and then it'll say payment history but it won't let me every time I go to hit it it won't let me hit it it'll say credit card information and it won't let me get on it won't let me tap it and then when I go to the cart it said that I have not placed an order but I probably place 10 orders and it says you can order three but then when I go to the cart it's empty
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hi Mary, you have to follow the instructions on the email and sign into your account first before ordering. If you haven't opened an account yet you will need to do using the same email address that you registered with. We had to set this system up in order to prioritise you. Please let us know if you have are still having difficulties. Thanks
  • Summer
    I think that the way they set the ordering up was very smart. Even if you already have an account & purchase reservation & are logged in, you don't have access to adding the vape or batt charger to your cart as they are only allowing ordering for approved email addys, i.e. those that have been sent the ordering email. Very smart.
  • Mary McKinney
    Yes I received the email as I was one of the people on the first paig 1 of 33
  • Mary McKinney
    I think the promblem is that every time I go to place my order it keeps saying that I can only order 3 vaporizers I think I hit the vaporiser too many times and it's stopping me from placing one order I received information today that I could place my order and I already signed and I created my account about 1 month ago as soon as it goes to order and then I order The satin Vape and then I ordered the charger and then I placed the order and I hit credit information and it just freezes it won't let me put it in and I received information three days ago stating congratulations you are entitled to one free charger and I forget how many days moneyback guarantee ,can someone help me please
  • VapeCritic
    Please sit tight Mary and we'll get this straightened out for you, don't worry about the delay ordering it won't affect your position in line or the guarantee.

P.S. there is this thing called a period that you can use in between sentences, LOL sorry i had to :-! :-! :-!
  • Mary McKinney
    Thank so much Bud
  • Mary McKinney
    How do you put your payment information in to pay for it,the e mail that I received yesterday said congratulations you are one of the people that get a free charger and then I received one saying that I would be next Bach to make sure to get it done that I have 24 hours to place my order,and today later during the day it said that I could put my order in and go to my account use the same e mail that I used to set up,I did everything right up to putting my payment information,maybe I did not make myself clear,I don't mean to beet a dead horse
  • Mary McKinney
    Thanks so much for your help but the promblem is that I can't get to that point,I made an account a while ago,when I received my email today saying that I had 24 hours to complete my order,so I signed into my account put my password and my email it asked me what when I wanted the black one or the second one it's in place your order I hate to place your order button then I went down and I placed the order for the charger then there was nothing else I could do I want all the way down to the end so why one up on the dashboard and hit my Stewart payment information and when I hit that said there is no stored information how do you put your credit card information and it won't let me
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hi Mary - I have communicated everything to the technicians but it's midnight here so it won't get resolved until tomorrow. Don't worry we will get there. I'm going to arrange free overnight shipping tomorrow so you won't be getting it any later. I promise we will look after you. Patrick
  • Baron23
    You da' man, Patrick. You! (Y) You! (Y) You! (Y) :D
  • midas
    So, if mine ships tomorrow, that may or may not mean a Saturday delivery. I Saturday delivery with UPS is still an extra class. USPS makes no distinction. But I'm thinking more likely Monday.
  • Skyvaper
    So I did not get a tracking update so I signed up for UPS my choice, downloaded the app for UPS and saw I will receive my unit TOMORROW. I say this so we do not send a thousand more emails around tracking. Sign up that way and you will have tracking at your finger tips and @ghostvapesofficial can continue to work without further interruption.
  • StuddlyBud

You downloaded the ghost app??
  • Skyvaper
    @" I downloaded the ups app to track my vape.
  • StuddlyBud

Ohhh okay. I was like .."wait hol'up" lol thanks for clarification. Misread it...
  • justjustin
    Don't mean to sound like a broken record but.....do we have any idea when we might see the app or when we might be able to download?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment