• eVaporative Cooling
    I am not sure if this was discussed or not, I didn't catch it on this thread at least, but on the website, I see a case that contains the vape on a header of the accessories page. Does this come with your purchase? I don't see it listed as an available add-on accessory.
  • Kakarot
    I am sorry but I just cannot buy into this bullshit, I have nothing but love for BuD and I really feel for him when this comes out and you can already tell with the delays and lack of info that it's going to belly flop and then drown.... I have been let down by the FF2, Semi let down by the DaVinci IQ... the only vape/company that has earned my respect is StorZ & Bickel via the Mighty and Plenty... I was also watching the "Official" commercial for the Ghost and it follows some Hipsters on VayKay... wtf lol.. Mark my words when I say this vape is going to be a big ass flop... and again it's not BuD's fault.. even tho he has been in close contact with the company in the end they are gonna do what they want and make it how they want... I really hope it is as good as they say but.. Ehhhhhhhhhhh, I love ya BUD, much love man.
  • Sue
    solo 2 will earn your respect
  • Kakarot
    I am still trying to decide lol, I really want to get one but I have other stuff that my $ has to go towards atm... but definitely the next vape I get is going to be the solo 2 :D
  • Mary McKinney
    You have a right to your opinion I also bought the firefly to and was really upset the only one that helped me get another vaporizer was bud and he did that for quite a few people he's offering you a vaporizer if you don't like it you get a full refund how can you beat that, he's putting his money on the line he's only offering this to us on his website if you don't like it he will give you a full refund I think he really feels that this is a great vaporizer unlike the fire fly to and that's why they're waiting bud wants to make sure the vaporizer works because , if it wasn't for Bud I would've been stuck with the firefly two that I couldn't even use as much is I tried I tried every angle I wouldn't be useing the mighty. Bud count me in.That is only the people that have been with him since reviewing the vaporizer that's not for everyone
  • Baron23
    You have a right to your opinion I also bought the firefly to and was really upset the only one that helped me get another vaporizer was bud and he did that for quite a few people he's offering you a vaporizer if you don't like it you get a full refund how can you beat that, he's putting his money on the line he's only offering this to us on his website if you don't like it he will give you a full refund I think he really feels that this is a great vaporizer unlike the fire fly to and that's why they're waiting bud wants to make sure the vaporizer works because , if it wasn't for Bud I would've been stuck with the firefly two that I couldn't even use as much is I tried I tried every angle I wouldn't be useing the mighty. Bud count me in.Mary McKinney

hehehe....love it. That's the best run on sentence I have seen in a long time. (Y) X-)
  • AsUwish
    Just as @Sue said! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it.
  • Vaporthusiastic
    Where's the Matte Black color option?

The chromes are horrendously ugly and the satin silver is a step in the right direction but still too light.

It boggles my mind that Ghost isn't producing a black option from the start.

Whoever thought "Oh, we don't need a normal black we have this shiny ass "BLACK CHROME" that replaces a normal black" needs to be reassigned... (N)
  • Texan1967
    I was curious about that case as well and asked Bud about it. He said that it's not going to be offered in the beginning but will be released sometime in the future. Missed opportunity if you ask me.
  • justjustin
    I would like to get a case as well and definitely the Crucible Dispenser when they come out. I hope the Dispenser / Case are air tight because the Crucibles aren't and the lids just sit on top so it will help keep the material fresher and smell free.

I wonder when we will get a taste of the MV1 app? Hopefully soon......
  • StuddlyBud
    Yeah, I said it before that they should offer us (first time buyers) something free included for waiting patiently. I was thinking either the crucible kit or glass stems...something. I did read tho they have a referral system where we get money back for referrals...but that's later in the game. They should start now with us tbh.

Bud has the right idea hookin us up with the buy back and fast charger under the stipulations. This makes for excited/trustworthy business.
  • justjustin
    well they / Bud are giving us the free fast charger.....I don't expect anything extra for waiting, I just want some honest information regarding the actual availability /release. I find it hard to believe that these companies don't have a better idea when their product will be ready, how long it takes for the stock to arrive at the warehouse and how long it takes to fill the orders/ship them. Their careful wording "toward the end of August" is not definite by any means, so then it's ok if there are delays or whatever because they haven't promised anything yet and thus not obligated to meet a deadline. This is a pre-order without putting money down. I wish they had taken our money because there would be more incentive to get us our vapes faster or risk the consequences and we would also be more entitled to some answers if there were any delays. I just hate waiting for vapes and not knowing.
  • Bruce
    Where is that dang Vape Critic ? Stop messing with that MV1 and clean up your vape mobile.
  • midas
    Within reason, it's surely possible to know the answers to all your questions regarding the stock. But one question that you didn't ask is how long it takes to get through customs and any other regulatory agencies. Customs can be a real issue now with the recent FDA regs regarding e-cigs. It could be in Customs for an hour or month or even longer.

Let's remember, this is likely a very small company. It could be 3 guys in a garage somewhere. Just because they came up with an apparently kick ass vape doesn't mean they are marketing, sales or even logistics experts. We aren't dealing with Apple here.
  • justjustin
    The Customs is a good point but hopefully they've got the stuff figured because they gave us this deadline, again, and its a pretty wide open deadline. All I'm saying is, don't give us a date or time frame if you really don't know for sure. Id rather hear "I don't know," than "maybe by the end of the month." They're getting this figure from somewhere....I'm trying to be hopeful but realistic too and in my experience, there's always a delay or multiple delays.
  • midas
    Sure they're getting the date from somewhere. Probably some sales rep in China or wherever telling them whatever they want to hear. They'll learn.

Believe me, I'm like you. I'd rather they not promise until they are ready to deliver. But for every one of us there are 2 people that want a date and they want it now. I worked for a very large company that sold very anticipated products. We officially refused to speculate on dates. It wasn't our first rodeo. But we constantly got bombarded with demands to know.

And then we had leaks. Somehow, somewhere, somebody would report a leaked release date. And these weren't just wild ass guesses. The leaked dates matched our internal projections. But people would just cream us when we missed a leaked date. Officially we still refused to comment on upcoming release dates.

And yea, I expect even more delays.
  • Bruce
    Time will tell.
    I am in because it's recommended by The Vape Critic and his reviews and guidance have served me well.
  • Pablo
    I was thinking about something similar tonight. Recently a friend was telling me how she arraigned to ship all of her furniture on a cargo ship to Australia when she was moving there, and her possessions sat on a ship for over a month before it finally departed because they were waiting for the ship to be fully loaded. So I think sometimes shipping delays may be out of a company's control.
  • LabPong
    It is funny to see people comments about the release of this vaporizer. Some act like they are owed something??? For what....wanting something and you feel entitled???

I think some of you should go sell everything you have....then go start a business selling something you produce and have manufactured for international sales......then come back here and comment. lol

There could be hundreds of reasons the product is not out for sale right now.........of those possible reasons....you have no idea and are not entitled to know it either. Not to seem like a negative nanny here...but I just find it funny that people make such uninformed misjudged opinions on this whole deal..The best thing you can do now is come back in a few weeks to see whats going on....and chill.
  • Baron23
    THIS ^^
  • Sue
    That ^^^ lol
  • justjustin
    Uninformed? Yes, LabPong, you're right because that's exactly what were (I am) asking for......more information.

I LOVE when people get on these forums and talk about how funny everyone else's comments are, specially when it's their first comment.

I don't claim to know anything about international business but I know the saying; " the customer's always right," and I can say from experience, that's not at all true but you make the customer happy because they are directly supporting your business and without them or buyers, there would be no business.

I don't want anything but this Vape and I don't expect anything but this Vape. A few answers or some information would be appreciated, maybe an appearance by Ghost, too much to ask for? MOST of us have been here from the start, who want the MV1 more than anyone and been sitting around in this forum, checking it everyday for the past few months and I think a customer with that dedication is an important to any business.

I can tell you right now, I won't be coming back in 2 weeks to check, I'll be checking everyday!

I just want the MV1 and to talk about it, not business.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey guys I'll have an update this week! Right now my gut is telling me everything is still on time so that's where my head's at. I'm hesitating now with posting my updates b/c I can't handle letting you guys down again lol, but seriously, as soon as I have confirmation from Ghost on any updates I will post them here immediately!
  • VapeCritic
    I will make sure I have answers to all of your questions ASAP, but in short if you're a member here you have the inside track (Y)
  • techvape
    woop woop!
  • VapeCritic
    More info and pics/vid of the app will be coming shortly (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    My bad I forgot to confirm this, please standby for answer.
  • SkabootchWolf
    Can you confirm the vapour quality is as good if not better than the mighty? I've yet to have anything that cool without being run through.

I don't have too many frames of reference, but the vapour from conduction to me seems fundamentally different than convection.
  • VapeCritic
    to me the vapor is noticably cooler and smoother than the mighty, which I already thought was excellent, so that's why i've been emphasizing the mv1 vapor a lot
  • techvape
    How is the vapour quality compared to the ff2?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment