• crazyboylife
    Hi.
    I live in Russia so i can't test any vape with any material, there is illegal.
    So I have to buy exactly what will match to me.
    I use to a little amount of herbs for bongs and pipes, so vapes with 0.3 chambers not suitable for me.

I need
    • a vape for 0.1 (0.2 maximum) chamber
    • potency/strength primary spec, i want to get high AF

After all reviews i saw, i think about Arizer Air, Firefly 2, daVinci IQ with spacers. Will be glad to hear another variants and thoughts. Thanks
  • Jack-vic
    The Solo 2 will do you nicely.
    The Firefly 2 would not get you high AF unless you have low tolerance or repack the bowl, and its hard to use with a bong or water pipe.
    The Davinci Iq would probably be good but I have heard some people have had some problems with it lately.
    And if I where you I would probably go for the Solo 2 instead of the Arizer Air depending on your need to have a replaceable battery.
    Just make sure you get the original water pipe adapter for the Solo 2 or Air and not the third party one.
    You can also get stems with 30% reduced chamber size for the Solo 2/Air

Regards
  • Baron23
    First question is does it need to be portable or not?

If not, certainly the Solo (especially with an Easy Flow type stem) sounds like a win as well as any log vape and I particularly recommend the Epic Vape's Enano.

What hertz power do you use in Russia?

If you need it to be portable, my personal suggestion is to run from the FF2. I think you will be seriously disappointed.

The Grasshopper sounds like a perfect portable. About .1 - .12 oven size, fully convection, and hits like a baseball bat. However, if it will be difficult for you to be able to return it under life time warranty due to being in Russia, you may want to avoid the GH (but I love mine).

I personally really like the Boundless CFV or the Flowermate Swiftpro portables for good function, not too big of a bowl, and they are decently priced.

Another option to consider is a butane powered vape, particularly the VapCap. I have the VapCap OG (the original glass tube one) and it extracts a .7 g load better than almost anything. But it is glass, draw resistance is high (but you get these giant blows of visible vapor), and like all butane vapes, if you don't use it properly you can combust the load.

Another one, butane again but slightly different is the Stick Bricks, particularly the SB Junior. Can run very small load sizes, really no electronics to fail, and once you figure out where to put the flame, it delivers great vapor. Actually, the SB Jr may be terrific for you but butane vapes are not real stealth if taking it out and about is one of your intentions.

Good luck...hope this was helpful. Don't get caught over there (or many places still over here, for that matter LOL)
  • crazyboylife
    big thanks for replying.

i don't want use vape with water pipe. my fault, i describe situation not clearly. Today i use a bong or a pipe, and i prefer little amounts of herbs with these devices, 0.1-0.2 like, so i need vape with only working good with small herbs amounts.

i like new technologies and i like more health-friendly way to get high, but this is the aim - get high af ( that's why i like bongs :D ). i don't give a f%#k about taste, cool features (like water stems, smartphone apps) and pocket-friendly size - look only at potency. so no butane vapor, but thanks for info.

i want digital portable vape for dry herbs only. Solo portable too for me.

Ok, we exclude DaVinci and FF2.

Grasshopper looks like real one for my needs. CFV and Swiftpro really good for 0.1-0.2 herbs amounts ? Solo 2 looks pretty too does it work well with small amounts ? please more details on "30% reduced chamber stems".

Any other models ?
  • Jack-vic
    The solo 2 works well with small amounts. The bowl takes less then 0.15 so its already small enough for you I think.
    I cant find the reduced bowl stems now but I think they are called "shorty stems".
    But if you want a portable vape that gets you high AF I would look into the Mighty by Storz and Bickel.
    It has a bowl size of about 0.3 and it hits you like a freight train.
    Also I think you can use the liquid pad that comes with the vape to reduce the bowl size, but I have not tried this.

Regards
  • Baron23
    or use a S&B dosing capsule in the Mighty which gets the max load, without tamping, down to right at .15 g
  • crazyboylife

Now I start thinking about Solo2, because I read somewhere about great potency of this one compare to Plenty. And it costs around 200$. Maybe I buy this vape. Thanks
  • Jack-vic
    Yes I forgot about those.
    The Mighty looks like your best option now!
    Thx Baron
    As a portable the Solo 2 is good but you have to carry the xtra stems preloaded or have a xtra container with your material in it, but you get faster heat up time.
    As a portable the Mighty can be preloaded with one in the chamber and preloaded dosing capsule, this also works with the Crafty but you lose temp control on the device ( only app for temp control on Crafty + two preset temps via button if I remember right ) and 45 min of battery time.

Regards
  • crazyboylife
    only mighty, not crafty ?
  • Jack-vic
    Crafty to can use the dosing capsules.
  • crazyboylife
    so what's the difference between crafty and mighty ? at potency i mean
  • Jack-vic
    I have not tried the Crafty but I hear they are the same in that departement.

Regards
  • crazyboylife
    maybe good idea to wait for more reviews of MV1 ?
  • Jack-vic
    I trust Bud enough for that vape to be a sure thing but mabye not so easy to reload on the go regarding the bowl.
    The Mighty with dosing capsule is much easier I think, but I dont know this for sure.

Regards
  • To the Cloud
    I agree with others in here, the Crafty or Mighty with dosing capsules and a water tool will do the trick and you can use .15 grams easily in those without issue.

Out of the ones you mentioned the Firefly 2 will not get you lifted AF , but it more a connoisseurs vape that will give you great flavor and enjoyment. Everything else you mentioned has a larger chamber which performs poorly with .1 g IMO
  • okla68m
    If you are wanting to Get the Most from the Least.....only One comes to mind.......E-NANO
    0.05gms will Scramble your Eggs. Just got mine yesterday and am AMAZED at how Strong it makes my material seem.
  • crazyboylife
    i need portable one, but thanks

i understand you, but after reviews i saw i prefer Solo 2 now - a lot of good aspects. If it is good for small amounts too - it will be my choice. I know that Mighty/Crafty most powerful portable vapes, but honestly i don't want to play with smartphone app with Crafty and dozen cups, so these vapes are very expensive.

In that research i learn that Solo very efficient unit. So question is - does Solo 2 good with small amounts or not ?

Thanks for all replying !
  • Jack-vic
    Yes it is.
    I have it myself and I find it very good with small amounts.
    It can fit 0.1-0.2 depending on how fine you grind.
    I like the medium grind, packing roughly 0.15.

Regards
  • VapeFully
    I think that the best option for you would be VapCap M. It is very small (cigarette size), holds 0,05-0,1 g and delivers incredibly strong vapor. Check it out mate!
  • ec52613
    Without a doubt the ideal vape currently available to fit your needs is not a portable, though it is about the same size as the Ariser Solo and Solo 2, It does need to be plugged into an electric source. The E-Nano is a convection log vape that is the closest thing to combustion I have used. Cool thing about it, you can smoke even less than 0.1 and still get two or three big hits with lots of really strong vape, or 5-6 very cool flavor filled hits. Under $200.00 USD. It is absolutely the best vaporizer for micro-dosing at home. F-Combustion has lots of good information about the E-Nano on their forum. If you can wait, the Ghost MV1 will be available soon, and it appears to have addressed all the points missed by every other vaporizer on the market. Still for your needs the E-Nano is definitely an almost perfect fit.
  • okla68m
    "It will Vape a Crumb"...Bud!
    The E-NANO is a BEAST !
  • Baron23
    he said no butane vapes. (Y)
  • Jack-vic
    And he said portable. :-)
  • crazyboylife
    yes, only portable digital vape. You know, I'm tired of lighters, storing herbs in device, non-portability etc. - vape is all-in-one device, with benefits for health. Digital vapes can give a lot of effects because of temperature settings.
  • VapeFully
    Right, sorry. Maybe Solo II then?
  • okla68m
    AirVape XS is about 0.1-0.15 bowl size. 3 or 5 minute sessions. Adjustable by the Degree. With Case, Very Portable and It works Very Well also. Customer Service is Amazing !
  • voyciz
    I recommend to you the CFX. Now, I don't have any experience with other portables, but the CFX is awesome, especially for the price! From what I read though, the Mighty is a better device, it's just waayyy more expensive.

To give you an idea, I pack .25 - .3 in mine and I get LIFTED
  • Kuzko
    Volcano solves all of your needs. Stretches out small amounts of herb like crazy.
  • Other Side
    If you don't mind using a torch the Vapman is one of the best out there with small amounts. It's from Switzerland.....
  • BouncingOffClouds
    Just wanted to hop in and defend the Firefly 2. I've had pretty amazing experiences with it with almost no complaints.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment