• katdaddy
    I use the solid valve with the volcano and use .15 to get a few tasty bags.
  • Wallace
    Wow unit N°3 that functions as I should (must be a defect on those units that make them work properly)

I was not lucky and got a "no-defective" Firefly2 so it only combusted and never work properly.... I am very glad for you and he other 2 that got lucky and had units with defects hat made them work (yes Bud you are one of them
  • crazyboylife
    Thanks all. I just ordered Solo 2. Wating for it, and post there after receiving and testing it.
  • Jack-vic
    Me too. I have had it since preorder and I must have gotten a solid unit because I have had no problems with mine.
    Works great!

Regards
  • Jack-vic
    You will not regret that buy.
    It is a great vape!!

Regards
  • Wallace
    ok
    the count is 5 working units vs every other sold unit so far.

I would say those five work by accident.
    and i know mine didn´t and i got to try 2 different ones before they gave me my money back (not firefly they would never do such a thing for what i have heard, a reseller here in europe).
  • crazyboylife
    hi to all.
    I just received my Arizer Solo 2. What is best temp setting for get high only effect ?
  • AsUwish
    Great pick up with the Solo 2. Let us know what you think!

Great taste: 357F
    Light vapor: 365F
    Moderate: 375F
    Heavy Vapor: 380-400F

Check out Bud's Solo 2 review.
  • crazyboylife
    Hi all again.

I tested Solo 2 already, with B-grade weed (fastbuds autoflower) and i got everything i want: get HIGH af and real good performance with small amounts (i tested full-oven and half-oven variants).
    My algorithm: 315-334-365-388.

I will continue test with better materials, another temps and temps algorithms, but now i can say for 100%: Solo 2 is superb choice if you want jump from smoking to vaping (and you use really small amounts). And ofk it is very-very simple at use and maintenance at all.

Before that i like bongs, there are good devices, also for party, but for 21 century vape is only choice.

Thanks for all advices, for real i watch on Arizer Air before start this topic, but i like Solo 2 very much now. Hope Air 2 will do vaping well too, but i think it will be worse at potency, but really better with portability.
  • Big Red
    I am recommending the Solo 2 with the water adapter. Im hearing that the Tubo eVic is also a beast.
  • Big Red
    lmfao. i am lagging :-!. good job on the Solo 2
  • Ben Pumpiner
    After finding out @crazyboylife was Russian I couldn't read his posts without a Russian accent... :-! I know it's been a while but how do you like the Solo 2 now that you've had time to test it out?
  • BoomDraws
    glad you are happy with Solo 2.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal