E-NANO

12Next
  • Baron23
    Hey, @okla68m - get yourself one of these. Best loading scoop in the business and in particular it fits into the chamber end of your Enano stem.

After using it a bit, you can get a calibrated eye for how much you are loading with it. For example, a full but level scoop is about .8 - .1 g of fine ground herb. Heaping scoop is about .15 g. I use this tool all of the time, would be lost without it. Worth the $16, IMO.

https://www.newvape.com/pax2-nectar-collector-accessory
  • Sfumato
    I found it on the FC enano thread. The method works.

I will say one thing about packing loeads, there was a period of time where I didnt always leave a gap between material and heater, it wasnt PACKED but definitely touching. Ive done some experimenting the past few days and can say that you really really need a small gap to get it working the way it should. There is a big difference in the way it will produce.
  • voyciz
    That's it, I must buy one now. I prolly won't be able to find anything better for the price...
  • Chronic Pain
    The Pax Loading Tool is a MUST.
    I also found a small stainless steel funnel that works great for most vapes.

r0wynatpw6xb113q.jpeg
    Attachment
    funnel (18K)
  • Chronic Pain
    When you get the E-Nano with an adjustable stainless steel screen stem the screen is already in the stem at the default distance using their E-Pick. I move the screen around depending on my needs...

jxijhn6rx9ntx33k.jpeg
    Attachment
    nanotool (73K)
  • Chronic Pain
    As a Medical user I also get strains with lower THC. I also get THC/CBD 1:1 or even 1:2.
    CBD can also counteract THC. (not all the time and you have to experiment)

I also know that I am lucky that I live in California. I also travel to Seattle and Denver A LOT to visit my brother and sister so I get to try lots of stuff.
  • okla68m

What's being shown as the "distance to herb" is the Depth the Oven fits into the Material tube. The other depth (below) is the max recommended material level. There supposed to be a "space" between the Oven screen and the material, to help prevent Combustion. At least that's My Interpretation of the notches on the Epic Vape tool from what I could read on their "brief" insert!
  • Baron23
    Nope. The longer depth is the default to the top of the screen (bottom of the bowl, if you will). Then, when you put your herb in the chamber, the default max height of the load (measured from the end of the stem to the top of the herb) should be to the depth indicated by the shorter leg of the tool.

I promise X-)
  • okla68m
    The "short" notch is Also the Depth at which the Nano Heating Tube extends Into the Stem. With the screen set at the Large notch depth, it really brings the Efficiency of the Nano into play....no room for Large loads !
    Still getting used to it, Love/Disgust relationship so far....lol.
  • Chronic Pain
    Honestly I don't even use their E-Pik Tool. I just play around with the screen and my herb. I use a chopstick to move stuff around. Lots of trial and error, which could drive some people crazy. >:O

Over at F***Combustion they have TONS of info about the E-Nano...over 778 pages!!!
    This page my help. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-778
  • Baron23
    Over at F***Combustion they have TONS of info about the E-Nano...over 778 pages!!!
    This page my help. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-778
    Chronic Pain

Indeed, our friend over there went above and beyond to type up usage tips and info. Great source.
  • okla68m
    I leave mine ON........Love that I can just walk by and slurp one anytime. NOT being "Locked" into a "Timed Session"......So far, the Head produced by it is Totally Different than my XS delivers. I normally run my XS at 185C, sometimes "kill" some at 205C. Rarely, is it a "CouchLock head.......seems to deliver a much Clearer experience. The Nano, Nothing to say but "Hold On", you're gonna get TOASTED........As you can tell, I haven't Learned it Yet, lol.
    Mind you, this is "using the Same material"....2 Different heads.........
    #VAPINGISFUN!
  • Sfumato
    All you need to do is find you your low temp. In the beginning try to stay consistent with screen placement. Ive found that I can vape a 5 all day and not be couch locked. If you're concerned about not EXTRACTING everything throw those 5 loads into a container and vape them at couch lock temps later that night.....it works.
    Are you saving your ABV?
  • Sfumato
    Baron, so I read the description at their site and they said something about the pick being a "temperature adjuster????? What do they mean by that? do you know?
  • Baron23
    No idea. LOL

Where did you see that at? Not in the description of the E-pik that I could find.

https://epicvape.com/product/e-pick/
  • Sfumato
    Right there from your link...."Stainless steel multi-tool. Can be used to grind your herb or clean your bowl. Also used as a temp adjuster on the the EV-2 and basket screen guide.
  • Baron23
    Ah...yes, but the way its worded, the "temp adjustment" refers to the EV-2, not the Enano. Sort of badly worded as the "basket screen guide" does apply to the Enano.

And I still have no idea what "temp adjustment" means except to speculate that the EV2 was a fixed temp device and you adjusted temp by screen depth. that's all I can think of. LOL
  • Sfumato
    LOL, I went and looked at my power cord to see if there was a "notch" where I could use tool to lock the gauge in.

Guess I was hoping for something magical...lol
  • okla68m

Yes, I save the ABV. In fact, Using it Now as I'm Out and bring in an Illegal state (Oklahoma), it's a Waiting Game as to When !
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet