• Newvape
    Never had a vape before. Smoke most days. Primarily out of one hitter or joints. Changing it up for health reasons ( tho I am very healthy, just figured
    might as well help my lungs). Canadian. Basically between the Arizer solo 2 and the Arizer air. I mostly just smoke around my house. Feel free to give other options ( with reasoning). I have looked at many options and there are a few that I could switch to given the right arguments ( I think). I've put hours and days into researching this so I will read your comments! Unfortunately the one research method I lack is real people to ask this to. Thanks!
    1. Pick my first vape (12 votes)
        Arizer solo 2
        100%
        Arizer air
          0%
  • Newvape
    Oh also I value ease of use and simple cleaning a lot.
  • Terry Hutchinson
    I have both. The Air is great, got it first. But the Solo2 is in another league. The rapid heat up is very nice. The long battery life is really appreciated. But the battery/heating element in the Solo2 is much more powerful than that in the Air. No matter how often and hard you draw, the Solo2 oven will stay right with you and keep producing.
  • VapeFully
    If your primary place of usage would be your home, then go with Solo 2. It is much more powerful, and a better vape in general. But, if money is short, Air will get the job done, too.
  • elopro
    Man buy mighty best portable vape right now i think before MV1 ;) I have Mighty and solo 2 and in my opinion solo 2 is really good but mighty is still best i recommend it : )
  • Jerms
    I recently bought the original Arizer Solo from POTV and I'm pretty happy with it. The differences between the Solo and Solo II weren't significant enough for me to spend the extra money and I've read from several sources that the internals are nearly identical. I'm interested in the 30% reduction glass stem because I really only need a small amount of herb but I'm not sure where to buy it. Good luck!
  • Magicman
    Mighty is portable as long as you have real baggy pants like this guy...wrcdd20mpv59a2mp.jpg
    Attachment
    15022054539271662388006001_1502205458448 (120K)
  • Newvape
    Thanks guys. Now to decide where to buy it from. Puffitup vs planet of vapes
  • voyciz
    I vote Solo 2
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube