• Cl4ud3
    I have been following Nordicvejp on Instagram for a while now and this vaporizer he was making intrigued me. It was launched last Friday and I jumped at the chance to try one out, it arrived this morning and I have to say I am very impressed.
    f0igh3c8u1g7r1ua.jpg

It's a butane powered dry herb vape that has a similar principle to the Supreme where you heat up a large heatsink to give you vapor producing power.
    8cxxa6h2ptdxlb9f.jpg

I haven't had much testing time but so far it has been great. Nice pure taste on the first hits, very light and flavourful with a slight hint of birch later. I found heating and inhaling at the same time gave a very thick hit so it is very easy to control what you get.

I will update some more once I have played with it for some more time but it is very impressive so far and the price was very very good (£40ish)
    http://nordicvejp.com/
    Attachments
    DSCN0180 (186K)
    DSCN0178 (161K)
  • seaofgreens
    Nice. I have been curious about this one. Glad you like it and will be looking forward to your thoughts after you have it a while.
  • VapeFully
    Is it made by Europe-based company?
  • Cl4ud3
    Yes it's made by one guy called Jens in Sweden
  • Cl4ud3
    Had a lot of fun with this vape over the last 5 days, it is a very basic principle and device but it again proves you don't always need high tech to get the best results.
    I found out the Boundless CF710 WPA fit the mouthpiece opening. . .
    h3kb97seqvimgqy8.jpg
    had a great few glass sessions 8-)
    Attachment
    DSCN0247 (235K)
  • VapeCritic
    Sweet! That heating element thing doesn't look like anything I've seen before, can you take another closeup pic of it pretty pleaze? 8-)
  • Cl4ud3
    It's a steel tube that has been flattened on one end.
    h0a7sl25zz1ovtei.jpg
    1nhowdd52mjtkqpp.jpg
    aet7ecybzaov0kkm.jpg
    Attachments
    DSCN0179 (198K)
    DSCN0261 (127K)
    DSCN0270 (213K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code