• Wun2R
    I gotta ask this, for the greater good. I bought this vaporizer as my entry device into the world of herb (brand new to the medicine, brand new to vaping, brand new to everything related). I loved everything about the device. Tech savy, streamlined, easy to clean, great reviews on flavor, the Apple pedigree by association with the founder, etc, etc. I got my device and my first 1/8 of state issued medicine. Started vaping with concentrate and didn't like it, and switched to flower. Hmm. No matter how deeply I cleaned it, it was nearly impossible to get a decent draw on it (no matter how I modified my technique over 3 months). Turns out the bowl is clogged and the only way to clean it is send it to the manufacturer. Hmm, well, I kept using it hoping for a solution. So long as I used a slow, hard, draw, I'd still get productive vapor. Time to empty the bowl. Flip it over to shake out the spent herb in a jar I keep for it (brownies ingredients for another day right?). The edge of my new FireFly makes the slightest contact with the edge of the jar....the glass cracks across the top of the device. I can buy a new kitchen appliance for the cost of this little device and it seems to break with the slightest of use. Zero confidence in the design. No longevity. This device needs to be handled with silk gloves and be placed on a spot-lighted mantel in your home with security camera's on it. God forbid something touches it and it breaks. As a back up device for when the inevitable moment comes and FireFly tells me the broken device is all my fault, I bought a Vapor Genie. I can hammer in nails with this thing in between sessions. Learning curve is just as high with it, but for literally 1/5th the cost......I'll never buy another FireFly device. Or any electronic leashed device again. I had to swap batteries every day, and the battery cradle was an additional charge. So now I'm in for about $400 total on this POS, that I can't send to FireFly without basically paying for repairs (which no doubt will be like buying a new one anyway). Lesson learned. It might be the best flavor out there and my short experience taught me what that flavor "can be" if I use the VaporGenie correctly. For that.........was the ONLY REAL VALUE of the FireFly....at the end of the day.
  • Baron23
    There are many who love the FF2, there are a great many....including me...who think its a complete POS. Rather like yourself.

I'm sorry your first vape experience had to be a f*cking FF2. There are a LOT of good devices out there, but the FF2 is not one in my book.

Also, I really hate their "life style of the young and beautiful" snob appeal marketing approach.

Jut me, but I don't want anything to do with those guys.
  • Cl4ud3
    your not the only person here who thinks the FF2 is a POS.
  • StuddlyBud
    Like I said before, looks tedious to mess with. This is why I wanted to wait for other options. Like... I wish this ghost would hurry tf up and get into my hands already lol.
  • Bruce
    I wish I could say otherwise but the bottom line is the Firefly 2, is a low performing vaporizer. I think if it were $150 it would be worth it to use with concentrates. It is a very smooth experience for concentrates.
  • mrluther
    BRUCE!! Where you been?!
  • Bruce
    I was on a witting break. I enjoy reading as a spectator as well. Thanks for asking.
  • Kakarot
    FF2 Blows
  • Namekian
    The Firefly is hot garbage IMO. Worst vape purchase I have made.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment