• Kakarot
    I have seen quite a few people asking about it on here and other places as well... and it is my favorite Vape PERIOD... So here is my review of The Plenty from the eyes of a customer, peace guys and much love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiyyNtUS3Q
  • voyciz
    Thanks for the video. You covered a lot of areas. I need a new desktop vape soon and this will definitely be one to consider. Is the dial hard to read/adjust? I noticed you said "360 or 380" and 20 degrees is a pretty big difference in my opinion. Also, do you only get 2 hits to a bowl, or were you just keeping the vid short?
  • Kakarot
    Your welcome and the temp range for it is pretty broad, really you can set the dial to 6 and it will kick at 390/400.. Once it kicks off the temp will slowly drop so you start draggin until the gauge gets about half way in the green and then click it back on also no after I stopped filming I got about 9 more good draws lol.. I did not want the video to run that long :-!
  • voyciz
    Ah ok, cool. What's your second favorite vape and how much better is the Plenty than that one?
  • Kakarot
    Honestly I don't really have one, lol I have tried the EvoXHale and it's the only one that comes close to potency, So probably my next fave is the Mighty but it's portable.
  • voyciz
    I think for me it is down to either the Plenty or the Evo. Did you find the Evo to be better in any way?
  • Kakarot
    The only cool thing about the evo that surpasses the Plenty is the fact you can add the bong/hydratube, that is really the only reason I want one lol
  • Kakarot
    Lol yeah.. I have seen that and technically you could do it.. I would buy a couple spare cooling tubes for the Plenty and make sure no water can get down in it.. I have not tried it because the vapor from it is already kick ass, also if water touched the heater in it you would get the shit shocked out of you.
  • Kakarot
    Also I am pretty sure that is a Hydratube for the EVO
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube