• Cl4ud3
    Should be useful as some of you had mentioned cleaning and airpaths, and because of the general volume of IQ owners here http://blog.puffitup.com/2017/08/da-vinci-iq-teardown/
  • VapeFully
    Deep-cleaning the IQ is a nightmare. Millions of q-tips, rubbing and bent pipe cleaners dipped in iso. Also, the teardown is great, I love how the PuffItUp does this sort of things!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Hey can anybody tell me what the diameter of the spacers are?
  • UbarDog
    10 mm -one is 6mm deep other is 10mm deep

Justt to visualize it one is EXACTLY same size and Vapcap M bowl size
  • kebcatmorgan
    Looks way too deep, this deep cleaning. I have my IQ for about a year now and I never deep cleaned.

Only thing I do is that I remove what can be removed (flavour chamber and the ball) and I q-tip everything else (chamber itself and the hole for flavour chamber), if I feel like it I use Bud's picktool to scrape the "devil's anus" (IQ owners know what I'm talking about) and that's it, my IQ is clean.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @UbarDog i have never seen a vapcap in real life. The diameter is 10mm though? If so these should work in my flowermate :starstruck:
  • UbarDog

Slapp!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buy a vapcap . They are the nutz and out preform vapes 4 times the price

But yes 10mm is correct
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @UbarDog hey thank you! That is super awesome!

I can see how the vapcap is superiour for sure. But for me its more of a desktop vape. I wouldnt be caught using that thing anywhere but the privacy of my own home. If i was ever able to afford to have a butane vape i think i would go with somekind of sticky brick. The hydro def appeals to me. It would be a home vape as well though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment